For Ryan...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

For Ryan...

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Hey everyone it has been awhile since i really posted something. I need help I have a friend at school he doesn't know the Lord he just believes in Hell and Satan. I just need help I may be in a little over my head but I want to do what i can to help. He is sorta' a emo goth punk kid. And I was wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to gradually lead him to Christ. I don't want to jam it down his throat though. So please keep me in your prayers and I would love to hear what you have to say. I mean he stabs himself on the arms, and won't even listen to me, he is really funny and nice.I know it isnt easy to get someone to believe in something they can't see. He doesnt believe in God because he hasnt saved anyone in his family who has died so he hates God. Thanks!^^
You can die at any time living takes real courage. - Someone of FMA

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn.:rock:
akorecki1

Postby armeck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 pm

its difficult for me to understand how someone could believe in Satan and hell and no God. it kinda seems like those two things go together. you say he is an "emo punk goth" its likely that this is merely an act of rebellion and will be a passing phase. ill be sure to keep the both of you in my prayers
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Just be yourself in how you live as a Christian.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Atria35 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 pm

If there were a sure-fire way to convert someone, everyone would be Christian.

If he's an emo-goth-punk, this is *most likely* a stage he's going through. At 15 this might be hard to comprehend, but a LOT of teenagers decide go through a phase exactly like that for the shock factor and to rebel against the mainstream. If that's the case, then he'd also likely never admit it to you because you're obviously shocked and he is probably getting a kick out of it.

If you really need to say something, then say it's kind of impossible to believe in Satan without believing there is a God. But the best thing to do is let sleeping dogs lie - unless he's doing something illegal (drugs, alchohol, etc) where you need to involve the adults ASAP.
Atria35

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Thanks for your replies!
You can die at any time living takes real courage. - Someone of FMA

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn.:rock:
akorecki1

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Just be nice and friendly to him. That's all. If he begins wanting to probe into your spirituality, then there's a perfect window of opportunity for you.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby MrKrillz0r » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:26 am

Yeah, if anything think even more of how you act and such around him, and try to be a good example! Also continue to pray, God hears you! Aside from that a small tip would be to get to know what kinda music he listens too, sharing a song which he can relate to can sometimes be something major. Anyway I'll be praying too!
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Return to Prayer Room