family frustrations

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

family frustrations

Postby Psycho Molos » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 pm

this copy of an email I sent to my aunt (the one that has the legal guardianship on me) and uncle would explain how frustrated I am right now... like at the moment my social situation is about the same: in RL I'm isolated by means of no real transportation or reliable public transit, the only people that are interested in most everything I'm interested are my nieces and nephew, and I don't know really where to get in contact with those more like me. I mean yea I would admit there's ONE that's intelligent like me but she's not into anime or RP. The only game shop I've ever been a regular in closed down during the year or so since I've been living on my own and the others are too far away to walk to and I could call family however they would probably be way too darn busy to take me and even then they'd probably go off somewhere else and pressure me to see how soon I'd be through....Oh and I live at these HUD apartments that used to be managed by the place where I get prescribed my zoloft but is now managed by this other party so (in the email) that's why I mentioned my caseworker and the Foundations social program....

Guess I'd have to eBay that daRNed router I got for Katie's place, she called after Kassidy asked if I could stay over to help on algebra and talked with me about it. She said they don't think it's a good idea since the Wii and the 360 could get online with it and also Alex had been caught getting on and going to some sites.

It's just frustrating though that even though it's been a godawful long time since I had an overnight on Sat night (or in general other than Christmas or Thanksgiving) that if I am able to get to physical church that I'd have to hang out at Taco Bell to log onto SL to go to the services on there until they're ready to take me back. I'd also mentioned last Christmas trying to use my iTunes card so they can see me enjoy it but had trouble being on the fringes of the neighbor's signal but I was countered by the "cash in the card used to get clothes" example (as in that I could wait and they don't have to see me use it).

It's also frustrating that now it's very clear that they won't have me do stayovers much anymore and how would Kass finish Firefly and how would we have much time with our games? I oughtta call Ashlee too coz she hasn't called me about Foundations though now I think it's still a no. That would frustrate me more I mean how can I RP when a lot of my neighbors are old, med-addled, morons? Especially one with the enunciation skills of a Reaver that has eaten his own tongue!!?? Yes I DID go there with describing Frank like that coz it's MALFING TRUE!!

Al
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Return to Prayer Room