Grandfather passed away.....

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Grandfather passed away.....

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know as of 3:15 Monday afternoon my grandfather passed away for a sever anerism in his stomach. Please pray that he is doing well wherever he is. Just keep my family in your hearts today if you would. It would mean alot to me if everyone would do that for me. God bless everyone. -Derek.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Return to Prayer Room