car troubles >_<

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

car troubles >_<

Postby RefractedAhav » Mon May 02, 2022 12:18 pm

I need a car to get a job and I need a job to get a car.
I am currently on disability due to mental health reasons but my councilor seems to think that I should go back to work. I was fired from my last job when I was suffering from convulsions on top of crippling waves of depression . That was about four or five years ago. So I can't go back to my old job.

Having been jobless for as long as I have doesn't help. I've tried applying to jobs within walking distance but I've all but exhausted those options with no response. So, now I'm back to the car issue. I can't afford one yet all the jobs I can apply for require me to have reliable transportation. I'm not sure that I feel safe driving but I don't know what else to do. If no one will hire me nearby then I need to drive. Prayers please.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Re: car troubles >_<

Postby shooraijin » Mon May 02, 2022 1:40 pm

That's rough. I'm commuting two hours each way to my current job, so I sure get that.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room