What Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Re: What Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Age of Empires II. I used to play this all the time as a kid, and just bought it recently for nostalgia's sake. Suddenly all the campaigns are way easier than I remember them being. Still fun, though.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Not playing anything at the moment, still waiting on my computer to back up to my external drive, and then upgrading to the new version of the OS. Taking two whole freaking days to that.

But tomorrow night and the day after, gonna play some more Gears of War UE and some Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth. And then Shovel Knight.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:34 am

Finally getting around to Bioshock Infinite: Burial at sea :D <3 It's cool seeing rapture as an actual city lol
Enjoying it a lot so far :)
also @cece- ahhhh! I used to play that all the time! It's been years XD
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby NekoNinja16 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Mario and Luigi Dream Team, I forgot how beautiful this game is. <3
Just gonna stick a couple favorite quotes here.

"You can die at anytime. But living takes true courage. I'm living too, that I am. To repent for all the lives I took." -Kenshin Himura

"I would rather die as Blues than live forever as someone else." -Proto Man

Weird, they seem to be about dying. XD
NekoNinja16

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:28 am

1. Going to try to return in League of Legends. Despite it's content this game actually has necessary teamplay (AkA no teamplay = losing ). So, yep.... :grin:

2. Playing Robocraft more often. If someone would like to play with me just add me. :)

3. Playing Big Fish Games trials (lol :sweat: ) That brings many memories :eyeroll:

Edit: NOTE: I'm just trying LoL. If it is too obscene I wont play it anymore.
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby LecktheTech » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 pm

I've been playing some WOT Blitz.
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Started Undertale a couple of days ago and am loving it so far. Will have time to play more tomorrow. So glad the sound came back on my laptop so I'll get to hear the music now! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 pm

My boyfriend realized last weekend I've never played ratchet and clank. So that's happening now lol.
It has robots so I'm happy honestly <3 just really cute and enjoyable, bit of a breath of fresh air from the normal I guess?
Also, ENTIRELY too much overwatch, I play it whenever I'm bored which is also entirely too much. Mostly I'm Mercy or D.va, but I try to branch out lol

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:46 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:My boyfriend realized last weekend I've never played ratchet and clank. So that's happening now lol.
It has robots so I'm happy honestly <3 just really cute and enjoyable, bit of a breath of fresh air from the normal I guess?
Also, ENTIRELY too much overwatch, I play it whenever I'm bored which is also entirely too much. Mostly I'm Mercy or D.va, but I try to branch out lol

Which one more precisely?
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:11 pm

I am currently playing Hyrule Warrior Legends I got the DL when it dropped I've just been busy with going through ORAS again to hold me till solar/lunar or sun/moon as Nintendo calls it and obviously it didn't because I have moved to HWL.
Never thirsty!

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:01 pm

I am currently playing Hyrule Warrior Legends I got the DL when it dropped I've just been busy with going through ORAS again to hold me till solar/lunar or sun/moon as Nintendo calls it and obviously it didn't because I have moved to HWL.
Never thirsty!

Postby LecktheTech » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:58 am

Been emulating Majora's Mask on my tablet. Combined with a PS3 controller, it's pretty sweet. A touch of Star Fox here, a little Mario Kart, etc

I've also been emulating Corpse Party for the PSP. Corpse Party is interesting....it's a pretty good example of the fact that 2d games can be very horrifying. Also planning on trying The Third Birthday.

LecktheTech

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:37 pm

I've been playing the Titanfall 2 Pre-Alpha Tech Test, and I've also given the Battlefield 1 Open Beta a try as well, although it's a big step up from Call Of Duty. Speaking of Call Of Duty, I've been playing quite a lot of Call Of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox 360. If anyone would like to play with me, message me and ask for my gamer tag.

EDIT: I've also been playing Magic: Origins, which is free to play and a lot of fun if you know what you're doing. Personal suggestion: try Red and Blue to start.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Jak 2 - This is so enjoyable. Why didn't I play these as a kid?? (Also, super edgy powers!! Lol)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Well, mostly push people over and run wildly over the countryside buuuuuut, y'know.

Postby NekoNinja16 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:19 am

SS: Fashion Forward. Traded in the old one, I do like this one better. (the customer dialogue doesn't make me suffer XD)
Just gonna stick a couple favorite quotes here.

"You can die at anytime. But living takes true courage. I'm living too, that I am. To repent for all the lives I took." -Kenshin Himura

"I would rather die as Blues than live forever as someone else." -Proto Man

Weird, they seem to be about dying. XD
NekoNinja16

Postby Zeke365 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:13 pm

obduction
Zeke365

Postby IPv4 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:17 pm

chess
IPv4

Postby LecktheTech » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 pm

On the MCPE 0.16.0 beta. Not much to look at but ocean monuments and a few new blocks. Otherwise, more bugs, more crashes, and no horse riding.

LecktheTech

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Finished Katawa Shoujo recently. Great visual novel that stacks up surprisingly well to Key's work. I've also been playing a little bit of League of Legends with my roommate, but I'm pretty bad at it right now. :P
Zeldafan2

Postby BlazingFire30 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Ive been playing overwatch recently A LOT! Very very fun! :dance:
"Why y'all scared to be different?" -Lecrae
"Some think we're kinda crazy, I think I'd have to agree, but that's the only way i wanna be" -Capital Kings
BlazingFire30

Postby Sundown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:29 am

Yet another playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Still chewing through Bowser's Inside Story here and there - it's fun, but the battles get a bit repetitive at times.
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Overwatch and Minecraft (Xbox 360 edition.) Been experimenting with Redstone and pistons quite a bit. Machinery and moving parts are so much fun.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Zeldafan2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Recently played Key's latest kinetic novel, Harmonia. Beautiful art, compelling characters, and well-crafted music make it worth reading, but the ending doesn't feel like it follows the way the narrative had progressed up to it.
Zeldafan2

Postby Sheenar » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Playing Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright currently --am at Chapter 23.

I need to finish Undertale. I plan to do that this week. I got distracted by many things and it got put to the back burner. Love the game a lot so far!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby LecktheTech » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Back to Valkyire 2 after a long time. I forgot how involving that game is.

LecktheTech

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:28 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:My boyfriend realized last weekend I've never played ratchet and clank. So that's happening now lol.

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately. My mains are Reaper and Roadhog, but really I can play rather well as Soldier 76, Widowmaker, and even Symmetra, though the latter only on defense missions.

EDIT: I've also been getting REALLY good as Genji, Hanzo, and Mei, getting a good grasp on their abilities and play styles. Genji's and Hanzo's ability to scale walls is an undeniably crucial skill in their repertoire, especially for Hanzo, since he's effectively a sniper.

(I could go on like this all day...)
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Five Nights at Freddy's. Barely beat the fifth night by the skin of my teeth! I was literally like a second away from dying when it timed out :sweat: This was more of an adrenaline-rush kind of game for me, rather than an actually scary one. The jump-scares would surprise me, but I've never had a particular fear of animatronics, so it wasn't the kind of horror that stuck with me after turning the game off. Still, the adrenaline rush of trying to beat the stupid thing was enough that my hands were shaking for like fifteen minutes after I beat it :lol:
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby LecktheTech » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:31 am

Well, I would be playing the MCPE 1.0 beta, except that it crashes every time I try to start it. The last couple of beta's have had this problem. So, been playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 and some WoT Blitz.

the_wolfs_howl wrote:The jump-scares would surprise me, but I've never had a particular fear of animatronics, so it wasn't the kind of horror that stuck with me after turning the game off. Still, the adrenaline rush of trying to beat the stupid thing was enough that my hands were shaking for like fifteen minutes after I beat it :lol:

I've never played Five Nights At Freddy's, but I never found the animatronics scary as much as the suddenness of the jumpscares.

LecktheTech

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:30 pm

FFXV!!!!

Postby LecktheTech » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:18 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:FFXV!!!!

And?
How is it?

LecktheTech

Previous Next

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews