Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 am

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine (AKA MegaTen Online) is an F2P MMORPG and possibly the most unique I've played. If you haven't heard of it then I suggest clicking the link in the above pic. If you're looking for an MMO to play then I recommend checking this one out. Though do be aware it is still releasing.

So does anyone else play? I'm only lvl 17 Melee Type so far with a lvl 17 Macha and am starting Act 5 of Chapter 1.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Peanut » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Once upon a time, Peanut, Solid Ronin and Fish and Chips played this game. Our adventures were epic and are the stuff of legend...then Fish got angry at the game and quit...and they were never seen or heard from again...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Blacklight » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 pm

I actually started playing it quite a ways back... I didn't get very far into it, and it may be a while before I ever get back to it, but I'd like to some time.
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am

Blacklight (post: 1434309) wrote:I actually started playing it quite a ways back... I didn't get very far into it, and it may be a while before I ever get back to it, but I'd like to some time.

That's cool to see another player. It's a pretty decent game but I quit after getting to lvl 24. It's only fun when you have a group of friends to play with. Otherwise, it's pretty boring.
CrimsonRyu17

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews