George Foreman: Fists and Faith

Talk about anything in here.

George Foreman: Fists and Faith

Postby bakura_fan » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:54 pm

This came from american profile (the magazine thing was here at work and I went to their website to get the story.)
Sorry if this was posted somewhere...did a search and didn't find anything. :sweat:

http://www.americanprofile.com/article/26036.html

George Foreman: Fists & Faith

Image printer friendly version
Image email this page to a friend
Image rate this story
Image comment on this story

by Alan Ross
The pounding of the teenager’s heart was so loud, he thought the police would surely hear it. Hastily, the boy covered himself in mud to throw off the scent of search dogs headed his way, then crawled wormlike on his belly to a hiding spot underneath a nearby house. This is no way to live!, George Foreman thought to himself. A young life woefully full of hard times, thievery and flying fists had led him to this most desperate of circumstances—fleeing the cops after yet another petty crime.
“I said, ‘You’re a thief, you’re no good. Why would you be hiding like this?’â€
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Return to General