Favorite weird al song?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Al Quotes

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:57 am

CMonkey2000 of Spatula City, Liechtenstein asks: Seriously, how do you rationalize being a vegan and playing a gig at the Great American Rib Cook-Off?

Al: The same way I can rationalize playing at a college even though I’m not a student anymore.

Jeremy McCarthy of Fairfield, CT asks: Hey Al!!!!! What do u think about Napster? I just want to know if you approve.

I have very mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I’m concerned that the rampant downloading of my copyright-protected material over the Internet is severely eating into my album sales and having a decidedly adverse effect on my career. On the other hand, I can get all the Metallica songs I want for FREE! WOW!!!!!

(both from Al's website... Those just happened to be the funniest ones I found...)

I'm not too thrilled, however, that he linked to an ambush site, even if it was unintentional... (don't go to thepentiums.com... not only was it just put there as a joke and I don't think he knew it was a real site, it is an ambush site sort of like xupiter that loads up a lot of popups and can grind your system to a hault, only I don't think this one tries to install spyware, it's almost as bad though...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby That Dude » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:20 am

My favorite Weird Al songs...In no particular order.

When I was your age.
Smells like nirvana.
Trigger happy.
You don't love me any more.
Albaquerque.
In 3D.
----------
Yeah those are some of his best...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:48 am

You are correct. "My Fart Will Go On" is NOT Weird Al. I'll admit he's crass, but that's a bit much. He DID parody that song, though he was not allowed to release it on CD. He performed it in concerts, though, so you may have heard it. In fact, some guy snuck a recorder in, so there's a really bad quality recording of it floating around the net.

"My Hearburn Will Go On."

It's about pizza. *shock* Weird Al and a song about FOOD?!?!
Mithrandir

Postby Knives » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:12 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:Favorites:
1. Amish Paradise
2. All About the Pentiums
3. Smells Like Nirvana
4. Dare to Be Stupid

Mine is amish paradise and barneys on fire
Knives

Postby Tycho » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:13 pm

eBay. That song encapsulates everything that is eBay and parodies a boy band.

totemo ii desu yo!!!
"There are obviously many things which we do not understand, and may never be able to."
[Leela, Ship Operations AI, UESC Marathon]

"Its time to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And when I say devil, I mean Robot Devil. And when I say metaphorically, I mean "Get your coat""

[Bender, Futurama]
Tycho

Previous

Return to Jam Session