Fantasy Soft Entertainment, LLC

Projects or project ideas in the works

Fantasy Soft Entertainment, LLC

Postby Prince Nai » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:26 pm

Since God, Jesus Christ, has made everything and without him nothing is possible, what ever God produces becomes the best and greatest. Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC will become the dominant force in the entertainment industry developing and producing all forms of entrainment with a Christian, moral theme. We, with the power of God, will shake the foundations of this industry and preach the Good News to everyone through the wonders of his creation, entertainment.

From movies, to video games, to music to magazines, Jesus Christ will takeover this industry little by little until there is no one and nothing left to tell others about the Creator.

--------------------------------------------+

A simple wallpaper of a chibi Prince Nai, mascot and main character of PA Chronicles.

Fantasy Soft Entertainment, LLC Goals for 2008

Goals for 2008!

*Have the 3 Volumes of PA Chronicles done along with other PA stuff and hopefully sold.
*Start and hopefully sell FS Manga magazine where we feature Christian and Non-Christian Manga's.

Pray that this comes to pass and I do the will of the Lord.

Volume 2 is now done. Moving on to 3d book and I'm done. After that books will be turned into Manga.

HEY HEY HEY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS ONE AT http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=44084
Prince Nai

Postby Prince Nai » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:33 am

New Image

Prince Nai

Postby mechana2015 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Didn't you already have a thread about this? And wouldn't this work better as art gallery posts?

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Re: Fantasy Soft Entertainment, LLC

Postby Lucy Day » Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 pm

I would be very careful of this company. After doing searches I find several red flags with this owner and so called "christian ministry" company. It is a LCC not church related company. There is a BBB complaint opened due to the owner Kenneth Bright, Jr taking money and not delivering. It seems he had a COO using money out of their own pocket for the business and when he kept asking for money for his personal bills and was told no he kicked the COO out and refuses to pay out of pocket expenses they incurred as well as a year of working for no pay, just a promise to pay. Yes he refuses to work and expected everyone else to pay for his personal bills as well as his business. Steer clear of this one.
Lucy Day

Return to New Projects and Ideas