Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Kingqdogma » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Hello everyone! I am new here and I am looking forward to meeting you all!!
My favorite anime include Yu Yu hakusho, Tenshi muyo, Ruroni Kenshin, zarch bell, Full metal Alchemist, One piece, Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan, Danshi koukousei no nichijou, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (one of my favorites)Ano Hana, Air gear, Fate/stay night, Clannad after story, Log Horizon, Sword art online:Aincrad arc and Gungale arc, Ixion saga DT, G Gundam, Dragon Ball, Bobobobobobobo, Tokyo Ghoul, Bakuman, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tiger and Bunny, Fairy Tail, Rave master, FLCL, Cowboy bebop, Samurai champloo, Sakamichi no apollon(kids on the slope), Terror in Resonance, Space dandy, just any thing Shinichiro Watanabe makes! Kill la Kill and many many more! Thank you for your time
Kingqdogma

Re: New member

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Good to see a new face here. Sorry we took so long to greet you. We're currently in a battle of epic proportions. Involving spatulas. And the color green.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Sheenar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:18 am

Welcome to CAA!! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Goof Off and Testing