Blog co-authoring

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Blog co-authoring

Postby Kotoni-Sukina » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Hey guys! So I'm looking to put a blog together that would cataloug anime and korean dramas (mainly) that have good endings. I know, like myself, alot of people don't want to watch something that has a bad ending, so I thought this would be a good idea.

If anyone is interested, let me know! The URL is http://thecatalougueofhappyendings.blogspot.com/

Kotoni
Kotoni-Sukina

Re: Blog co-authoring

Postby Xeno » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:05 am

Why isn't Berserk listed?
Xeno

Postby Kotoni-Sukina » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Xeno wrote:Why isn't Berserk listed?

Haha well as you can see I literally have three titles so...that was why I was asking for a co-author to help.
Kotoni-Sukina

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:52 am

I think this is a cool idea, but there's no way I can offer any help for any more writing projects. not even keeping up with my homework. :-/

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Kaori » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Xeno wrote:Why isn't Berserk listed?

*snickers*

Kotoni-sukina, Berserk has about the worst ending you can possibly make without killing off the entire human race. Arguably worse, depending on how you look at it.

Most Studio Ghibli (with some notable exceptions like Grave of the Fireflies) and films by Hosoda Mamoru should be a good starting point. Tokyo Godfathers (which is neither Ghibli nor Hosoda) also has a particularly feel-good ending.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Kotoni-Sukina » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:44 pm

I'm still looking for people to help me with this! Please let me know if interested.
Kotoni-Sukina

Return to Computing and Links