Sym-Bionic Titan premieres 9/17!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1472425) wrote:So...

Favorite episodes of SBT?

Mine is probably either Disenfranchised, or Under the Three Moons. Really, I like them all except for The Demon Within. That one wasn't working for me.

Aw, I liked The Demon Within. It was going for something different, and did it well, in my opinion.

My favorite, keeping in mind I've only seen it up to Disenfranchised, is a toss-up between The Fortress of Deception (it's a marker of where the show could've and should've gone: it showed that, yes, Solomon is indeed awesome, while pulling back the curtain on what our heroes were up against), Shaman of Fear (nothing like a good head-trip dream episode, and that fight) and Shadows of Youth (Ender's Game! With giant robots! What could possibly go wrong?). No, I can't pick just one. I can never pick just one.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh yeah, Fortress of Deception was quite good.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 pm

I only saw up to Fortress of Deception before deciding I'd buy the rest on DVD since I missed the next couple episodes, but I'd say my favorite was the flashback episode to Lance's early days in the Academy. I also really liked the first two episodes, and Shaman of Fear was pretty awesome as well. Oh, and Phantom Ninja.

I think the only episode I didn't like was Tashy 497.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Previous

Return to General Entertainment