*Insert Witty Clickbait Title*

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

*Insert Witty Clickbait Title*

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue May 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Hey, so I dunno if Who's Who is the right place for this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else? I've seen peeps do this before and I always wanted to, so here it goes!

In celebration of my 9th anniversary as a CAA member (a day late, I know), which just happens to coincide with random waves of nostalgia that have developed into a swirling vortex of "I miss CAA", I've decided to do a Q&A! Granted, the site is so sad and lonely I wonder if anyone but the Last Mod will notice it. :lol: But I gotta do it for my own conscience' sake. (This might be part of a plot to revive CAA to the glory of its golden days (or at least the bronze).)
Anyhoo, feel free to ask me any question under the sun, which I may or may not answer honestly. And...go!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: *Insert Witty Clickbait Title*

Postby shooraijin » Tue May 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Important question: Where's my tax refund?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed May 12, 2021 12:08 am

Oh man, I knew I was forgetting something important. I'll get right on that.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 pm

How weird does it feel to be back?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Kaori » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:20 am

I feel kind of terrible I didn't notice this back in May.

How are things with the school you're teaching at? :)

And how are things in Japan these days?
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:30 pm

Wolfsong wrote:How weird does it feel to be back?

Even weirder after being gone and then back again.

Kaori wrote:I feel kind of terrible I didn't notice this back in May.

How are things with the school you're teaching at? :)

And how are things in Japan these days?

Well now you don't have to because I didn't notice your response back in August.

If you're asking about the cram school, pretty good! On break at the moment. If you're asking about the school I'll be working at from April, let me get back to you on that once my time machine is finished.

Things in Japan are...Japanese. Tokyo got snow for about 4 minutes on New Year's Eve! The chocolate-peanut butter combination has still not been discovered. I miss Reese's cups...

ClaecElric4God

Postby Kaori » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:57 pm

Thanks for the update!

ClaecElric4God wrote:Things in Japan are...Japanese. Tokyo got snow for about 4 minutes on New Year's Eve!

Wow, snow on New Year's in Tokyo, that's pretty nifty and rare!

The chocolate-peanut butter combination has still not been discovered. I miss Reese's cups...

Nothing, really? [/never paid attention] Sounds like it's about time to make your own. After all, they sell those little molds every February specifically so you can melt store-bought chocolate into different shapes make your own, and peanut butter is available, right?
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.

MAL
Kaori

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:37 pm

Oh man I never thought of that! That's an awesome idea.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Kaori » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:54 pm

Glad to be of help. ;)

The timing could hardly be better, too, since Valentine's Day is coming up soon.

MAL
Kaori

Return to Who's Who