My introduction.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

My introduction.

Postby OutoftheDark20 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ and my fellow otaku. I love you whoever you are, since we're family. I don't know how much to share in this post, but I had been having an extended crisis of faith for years and for the last 1-2 years I was also going through an emotional breakdown that God got me through in the end. Hence my username. I'm returning to some of my old hobbies as I move forward in life and one of those is anime. Also a close non-Christian friend has started getting me interested into cosplay.
OutoftheDark20

Re: My introduction.

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:26 pm

Welcome. Nice to meet you.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby OutoftheDark20 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:44 am

Thank you. Nice to meet you too.
OutoftheDark20

Postby Kaori » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:54 pm

Welcome! Nice to see a new face around here.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Daka_Suta » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:39 am

Praise God,

It's nice to meet you, I hope all is well with you. Cosplay can be super fun, gives you something to look forward to prepare. The CAA is a perfect place for coming back to Anime.

- Daka S.
Daka_Suta

Return to Who's Who