Forsaken

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Forsaken

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm

The city of Forsaken has been hit by a nuclear cataclysm. Now, mob war between two gangs rules the streets. The two gangs are the Black Dogs (humans) and the Zoo (half human/half animal). Who will win? That's for you to find out. Here's what we'll need:
Name/Nickname
Physical Description (Eyes, Hair, that sort of thing)
Bio/Personality:
Gang:

And here's my 1st character to start us off:
Name: Jeff Frost
Nickname: Poet
Physical Description: Kinda skinny, but rather healthy. Has brown eyes and brown hair. Light caucasian skin.
Bio/Personality: He's probably one of the kindest members of the Black Dogs. He's called Poet because he's rather deep at times. He's actually quite well-read.
Gang: Black DogsI'll post my zoo member later.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:13 pm

I'll give this a shot ^^

~~

Name: Conri
Nickname: Con or Con-man

Appearance: His skin is tanned, he is tone, and he is 5'9.

Animal attributes: He has normal colored Coyote ears in place of human ears (they sit higher on his head), short whiskers, coyote teeth, hands similar to a coyote, but more humanoid, a tail, a somewhat coyote nose, and his legs are constructed almost like a coyotes.

Eyes: Yellow

Hair: He has reddish dirty blond hair with black tips, some white hairs and light roots. It's hangs around his face and is kind of spiky at parts. His forearms have coyote hair on them, and he has a short coyote hair beard (no mustache).

Uniform/Outfit: He wears a brown leather open vest, a white button down collar shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, brown worn fingerless leather gloves, brown cowboy style boots, dark brown pants. a brown vest gun holster (for two pistols), another holster on his back for a larger gun (like a rifle or a shotgun) and a knife holster on his leg (covered by his pants).

Personality: He is sarcastic and can be a comedian when he wants to, he is usually laid back, but when he has to, he will be the tough, firm one. He does not have a problem with reinforcing the rules and putting his foot down. He is also very smart and a quick learner/thinker.

Gang: Zoo

Extra: He is a crazy good sharp shooter and quick drawer.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 am

KInd of reminds me of Two-Bit from the Outsiders.
Here's my Zoo Character
Name/Nickname: Karen Therese/Cardinal
Description: Half human/Half bird (has red wings). Has blue eyes and blonde hair
Bio/Personality: Karen was an orphan when the Zoo found her at the age of 5. Because of this, they are the only "family" she knows. She wishes the conflict would end, but isn't optimistic about it.
Gang: Zoo
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 pm

This sounds interesting. Not to late to join, is it?

Name: Littiken and Vos
Nicknames: Litt ( Littiken only )
Physical Description:
- Littiken
- Vos
As you can see, they are twins.

Bio/Personality:
Littiken and Vos are inserperable. They have a macabre sense of humor, and keep their interests and feelings top priority. The brothers get bored quite easily, so their ultimate desire is conflict. That is, until it bores them as well.

Gang: The Black Dogs
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Sae-chan » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Sounds cool. Guess I'll join, too. :)

Name/Nickname: Achille (you know, like "Achilles"?)

Physical Description: Spiky black hair. His eyes are gray, but they look so dark that it's easy to mistake them for black. He almost never smiles... Look at attached picture. :) (Edit: ... ugh, he looks like a cliche dark-guy-whose-hate-and-good-looks-make-a-weird-combination. >< Oh well. .. . . His outfit is full of stuff that he doesn't actually need. You know, those things that look cool but are actually useless? ... Yeah. A lot of those. >< Based off of a character I drew once. A while ago. Excuse me for the weird image. XD)

Bio/Personality: He is quiet, and often sounds harsh, whether he wants to or not. He loathes the Zoo gang... his father and mother were killed at the beginning of the war. Alone (he is an only child), he swore to kill those who killed his parents. (And thus widens that to exterminating the whole animal/human race.) Maybe he's a bit obsessed with his goal. Maybe he's a bit off. Still, he'll stop at nothing to complete it... ... ... He has an odd habit of twirling anything sharp and pointy around in his fingers. (Nervous/excited twitch, perhaps?)

Gang: The Black Dogs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sae-chan

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying