H.W.I hidden world investigators

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

H.W.I hidden world investigators

Postby diton 13 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 pm

There is a world out there filled with people and cities and creatures that rival any known world animal.There are powerful armies,heros,and villans.This world seperated by a force known as epita (which in the other world means blocking) protects the secrets of the world beyond it.However a few individuals keep the other world in check with the aid of spectral sight which allows them to see the portals to the other world.using these powers they jump between worlds to help the hidden world.however in recent times the last of the h.w.i have turned to the darkside and must be rounded up in order to free them from the corruption that turned them to darkness.while a terrorist group called the enders have taken it upon themselfs to pillage the cities while the evil former h.w.i ravange it.the last remaining option is for the tablet of dimentions to become sentient once more and choose new heros from the other world called earth.

name:
all you need is one power set which is a set of three powers that you can use you will need to combine to unleash powerful attacks.these are the sets:
mental:gravity,teleportation,future sight
elemental:thunder,water,wind
terra:fire,earth(stones and such),seismic(earthquakes)
arcane:shield,light,heal
status:poison,drain(a blast that heals you and drains health),trick(makes them see things)
weapon:vorpal(a powerful aura for your weapon that makes it cut through anything but i won't last forever),skill(gives you amazing skill with your weapon again won't last forever),speed
by the way

depending on your set you can transform your weapon

lances:mental,arcane,status,weapon
staffs:mental,arcane,elemental,terra,status
axes and hammers:terra,weapon
swords:all
bows,crossbows,guns:terra,status,arcane,mental
knives:status,weapon,arcane

we all have a metal pole that can turn into a weapon.depending on your experences as a h.w.i it will change forms.from a basic blade if you have a sword to a huge buster sword like cloud's.
you can also add ncp's that are unique to your story and our paths never cross in the story unless we are working toward a common goal in a area.
also you need to know that all h.w.i get a t.a.w.a terrain and wilderness advisor which takes the form of a animal futher more you can speak to the animal species that your t.a.w.a is.

so here is the rundown

name:
bio(optional):
ncps(optional):
t.a.w.a:

ok i want to hear what you think about it.
yo uuummm.
cartman:kyles mom is the biggest..
me:sut up cartman you wanna get me banned?
cartman:stupid author....
kenny::dance::dance::dance:
me::bootout:
kenny::comp:
diton 13

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying