RPG Forum

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

RPG Forum

Postby Dante » Sat May 09, 2009 9:27 pm

So... I don't have a link for everyone so I'm not going to post this in the links section. Instead, I need some feedback from my favorite RPers about an idea I have. I have just finished installed Yet Another Forum someplace on my web page http://www.tensor-industries.com. No you can't find it just by going to the page which is unfortunate but true. I want to learn and enjoy the process of understanding how customize and Admin my own forum (inspired by great masters like Mithrandir and the rest of the crew here at CAA) and I figure the best way to do so is to attach it to my favorite past time for wasting time (or at least that is what my parents think... I love it!) RPing.

Originally (and I'm still thinking about this as a possibility) I was thinking about making the page purely for Nations and States X.0 : Insert Cool Phrase here (We have a total of three RP ideas on the burner at the moment and if we launch them together with the current Of Nations we'll swallow most of the RP board by ourselves). But I've been informed and agree that it will be harder still to gain and retain players with such a system. Thus, I'm wondering if expanding it and trying to make it a wider base of players would actually be a better idea. I still have to design a better interface (Yet Another Forum's interface makes me want to crawl in a corner and hide) and for that matter I have't gotten your ideas either. So, because I RP more with you guys then anyone else, I was wondering what you think? How should I let it grow and keep RPers returning for more fun all the time?

Please, give me your comments! :D
FKA Pascal
Dante

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying