Glamour and Glitz

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby The Liar XIII » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 am

Sounds great. ;)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank you!!!!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 pm

hey, everyone. sorry it took me awhile to respond to your post, rocky. school came up.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 am

Just thought I'd let you people know that Blaze is borderline agnostic. She's someone in need of direction. I thought this story would be a good way to give her some.
And here's some new characters. They're multi-user. Think of them as D.A.'s backup.
Rorschach: Comic book nerd. Got his name from dressing up like his namesake, a character from The Watchmen. He's kind of cryptic. He's Asian.
Apollo: Likes Rocky movies, especially "Apollo" Creed. He's black and has an afro.
Blender: the female DJ. It's possible that she and D.A. may be romantically involved. Don't worry, they won't do anything beyond kiss.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Anystazya » Mon May 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey, I was just wondering, are you still accepting new players? This seems really interesting, and I've actually never done something like this before...it looks like fun ^^
But I realize that it has been a while since anybody joined...

If you are, then I'd like to use this character:

Name: Sarianna Livette Abram-Klhauvariin (Sari)
Hometown: a small town in England, but moved to Washington DC when she was twelve...
Description: Sari has a fair complexion, and golden hair that is fairly long. She's not tall, about 5'4'', but very stubborn. Her mother died of a seemingly unknown cause when she was twelve, which is the reason why she moved to America with her rich father, who is the head of a large, international business, which extends into many areas, including the entertainment industry. Aside from that, her father has dark and strong connections with mafia all around the world, and is an influential person who you don't want to mess around with. Sari hates him, and blames him for her mother's death. Also, because of a horrible betrayal by her father (part of the reason she hates him) she distrusts men, and finds them all vulgar and detestable. She's a very hard person to get along with, but she has a strange love for animals and children.

Well, hope that's okay :) And I read through the whole thing so far...I'm a bit confused as to who the multi-use characters are...but it's very good! ^^
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby The Liar XIII » Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Super!

And sign up never... EVER closes. ;)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Anystazya » Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Sweet! I'll be joining in soon then, I guess ^^
Anystazya

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying