A Life with humans

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Sanji07 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah you pm a mod and if they approve the rp they'll start the rp thread on the main rp board.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Veru » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:35 am

crap man i got to typ all that agin :O ughhhhh.......
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby Veru » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 am

well im afrade it might not go :( majic is consiterd wichcrafft so some ppl belive it is unreligous thaty on a christon site could be denied so we can hope but if not pls respect the monitors in there decition
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby Veru » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 am

pls if u can pm a monitore and ask them about the rp
Veru

Postby goldenspines » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 am

Veru (post: 1324505) wrote:pls if u can pm a monitore and ask them about the rp

If your RP has been turned down, then you may want to give up on it and start a different, more suitable idea. Unless you can make changes to this one to make it acceptable. I'm assuming whoever you asked to approve your RP gave you reasons why they couldn't.
goldenspines

Postby Veru » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 am

they did they said abilities was consiterd majic thats weird because the orfanage for creatures on earth has simalerartys that sliped by but i dont know if it was shut down because it isnt locked
Veru

Postby goldenspines » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 am

Veru (post: 1324524) wrote:they did they said abilities was consiterd majic thats weird because the orfanage for creatures on earth has simalerartys that sliped by but i dont know if it was shut down because it isnt locked

My PM explained why your RP has probably not been approved by the rest of the staff. I don't see any similarities with the thread you compare it with.
Although, I find it hard to understand your posts. I can't force you to type in better grammar, but if you can make an effort to, you won't be misunderstood in what you're trying to say as often and we wouldn't run into this trouble.
goldenspines

Postby Veru » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 am

this rp isnt going to cut it thaks any way

but if i have a freind rewright it correctly inside the bounderyes it might geet in right???
Veru

Postby LadyRushia » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 am

Veru, if your idea is rewritten so that we can understand what your story is about, then we'll take another look at it and decide from there to approve it or not.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Sanji07 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 pm

I can try rewriting if if you'd like. My spelling and grammar is pretty good. =P
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Veru » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 pm

i have made a 22.0 so i hope its better
Veru

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying