Project Remnant

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Project Remnant

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

World War IV has almost wiped out the human race. To ensure the survival of the species, a project to find a suitable planet has been initiated: Project Remnant. They have launched a space cruiser filled with military personnel and civilians in the hopes of finding a new planet. You are one of the people on the ship. You can be either military or civilian. Here's the usual info.
Name:
Rank (if military)
Physical Description (Eyes, Hair, Skin color, that sort of thing):
Bio:
Personality:

Here's my 1st character:
Name: Noah Kirk (yes, I'm a Trekkie)
Physical Description: Brown hair, Gold Eyes, Caucasian
Bio: Graduated to top of honors. Dedicated Soldier
Personality: He's by the book. He doesn't like the fact that civilians are on the ship, but he deals with it. He is extremely well under pressure. He's a great fighter and a skilled marksman.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Rambo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Name: Waylynn Emerson
Physical Description: Buzzed Brown Hair, Jade Green Eyes, Tan Skin
Bio:Father an army Ranger in the world war who died and his mother being full Indian was also a nurse but died when her base was nuked. He joined the Marines and was decorated for bravory and purple heart from when his face was torn by shrapnal and his left hear is riped and he is deaf in that ear and his eye was removed to were now he has an implanted eye that records things which he uses on his missions. When the war was over he quickly joined the new founded space core and was promoted stratight to Lt.
Personality:Very serious on his job. But when it comes to off time he never really likes it cause he knows there is always something to do. He loves kids and never is cruel to them but to his men he is strick to the book. the soldiers still respect him as a friend more then a supior. He doesnt make people do what he can do.
The Lord my God Rarely works the same way twice but the out come is always the same.[/SIZE]
C. S. Lewis is such a great writer. I have read his Screwtape Letters, his Great Divorce, and am no working on his Mere Christianity.
Rambo

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:49 pm

So, was WW4 fought with sticks and rocks, or what?

Name: James Freyan
Physical description: On the short side; reddish tousled hair, green eyes, very light skin. Wears a tan jumpsuit most of the time.

Bio: He survived the war, but just barely; he was the last of his family to make it. His skills with computers made him invaluable to Project Remnant, and so he works to keep the ship's systems running, as well as maintaining and expanding the database of human culture aboard the ship.

Personality: Quiet, unassuming, bookish. He spends most of his time reading or working on his latest computer project.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby ProphetGirl16 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 pm

I'll get a character up soon. ^w^
ProphetGirl16

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Oy..I'll think about it.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying