The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:16 am

Summer

As Summer watched Karin take care of little Zoe, she smiled.
She offered to watch Zoe that night. SO, when everyone else went to bed or did their
other stuff, Summer sat down with little Zoe in her arms.
"Your such a cute baby, you know that." The entire night Summer sang Zoe
lullabies and played with her. Before she knew it, they were both fast asleep.
sarahjoy78

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 am

-Ai-
Ai couldn't sleep. She had a bad feeling tonight. A very bad one. Getting up, she went into the room Zoe and Summer were in. She found them both asleep. Good thing I got up then. she thought to herself. Quietly she sat down in a chair and watched them both.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Twister980 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 am

~Lobinka~

She sat up. Strych, I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm going to retrieve the baby. Strych perked up. Very well, Lobinka.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

--Raphael--
Raphael decided to stand watch as well. "I have a feeling you'll need some help, Ai."
OOC: Have Summer introduce herself.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Summer

Summer awoke with a start. She saw 2 shadows in the corner.
She held Zoe tightly and stood up.
She saw Ai and another guy.
"I'm Summer. Who are you" she asked him.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:33 am

OOC: OK everyone, say some big-time prayers for Soran. She's in some desperate times and that's all I will say. I'm taking over for her. Oh, and Twister, can you tell me what you and her were planning?
--Adarah--
Lobinka, remember who you serve. Adarah said. She sent dark energy into Lobinka's mind to put Emily to sleep. She would no longer be able to interfere.
--Raphael--
"My name's Raphael. I am the son of Michael the Archangel, Sophia's most trusted servant. You can trust me. And you are..." he paused to look into her mind. "Ah, you're Chrysanthe's long-lost twin sister! Well, welcome to the family!" He disappeared and came back with some water in his hand.
"Here, drink this."
OOC: do as he says. It's called "sharing water". It's the way people shake hands in our story.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:15 am

~Lobinka~

She felt Emily's presence ease up on her mind. She grinned. Mother, would now be the best time to strike?

~Eruan~

He sat up. Huh? How did I...? He shrugged, then lay back down on his bed. He closed his eyes then quickly opened them. Did I just see... He shook his head. No... It wasn't her... He looked at the window across the room. Emily is still out there. He sighed.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:21 am

--Adarah--
"Yes, my daughter. It appears only the most inexperienced members of the resistance are protecting the child. This would be the perfect time to strike." Adarah said. "I will awaken Eulalia to help you."
She sent a message. Eulalia, become your demon form. It is time to bring Zoe to me.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 am

~Lobinka~

She crouched outside the house, waiting for Eulalia.

~Eruan~

He tossed and turned, It's all your fault!
She'll never love someone like you. Weakling. His eyes shot open. He shivered. Then slid back under the thin blanket.
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:48 am

~Summer~

Summer took the cup from Raphael and took a drink.
"Thank You. But. What are you doing here," she asked him looking at baby Zoe in her arms,still fast asleep.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 am

--Raphael--
"Well, technically, I'm Reika's guardian angel. You know, Joanne's spunky daughter? (OOC: Act as if you've met her and hit it off. You like her already) So, I guess you could say I'm a friend of the family. I owe them my life. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't even be born! You see, Joanne is responsible for turning my mother, Aaliyah, into an angel. She used to be an ally of evil, but Joanne's intercession persuaded Sophia to give her another chance. As a result, she was turned into an angel and my mother. I am proud to have Aaliyah for a mother. I not only protect Reika, but the entire Resistance." He smiled as he looked down at Zoe, sleeping peacefully in Summer's arms. "And that includes this little girl too."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 am

"But. Is something wrong? Why do we need protecting? I mean. I understand the whole
bad and evil thing, but why's everyone SO worried," I asked him.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 am

--Raphael--
"Well, you see, Joanne's no ordinary mage. She and Karin are both Sophia's adopted daughters. They were orphans and she found them and took pity on them. She decided to become their new guardian and has watched over them ever since. Adarah knows how important they are and will do anything to make them miserable. She can't reach Joanne or Karin and corrupt them, so she opts to make them miserable instead. And I can't think of any other way to make someone more miserable than to take away a child that was growing in her womb for nine months." Raphael said.
"So, you still want to be a member of our merry band?" he asked. "Knowing all this?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 am

Summer looked at little Zoe in her arms. "We can't let them take her!
She's only a baby! She has SO much to do in life! I won't let them take her," Summer exclaimed hugging Zoe. "What do we have to do," she asked him.
sarahjoy78

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 am

Trevor stared at the full moons in the cloudless sky. Most people stay inside and chat around all day without ever taking a look at the stars. It truly was a pity--that is what he often thought. Tonight, though, the only thought passing through his mind was keeping warm. A cold night such as this one was bad for someone with Night Chill. Even worse for someone who's had it as long as Trevor has.
Trevor curled up and hugged his knees tight, trying to conserve his body heat. We shouldn't have done the Colossus so late in the day... He felt a breeze pass over him, which chilled him to the bone. Maybe it would be better to leave the stargazing for another night... He picked up his bow and quiver, and then jumped off the roof into some bushes below. He tried to open the door, but it was locked.
Of course...
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:55 am

--Raphael--
Raphael heard Trevor jiggling the lock. He walked over to the door and looked through it (like with X-Ray vision, folks). He could see Trevor on the other side.
"Trevor, why don't you come in and warm up? That night chill must be rough on you, my friend." he said as he opened the door.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 pm

~Eruan~

He sat up. Saphira? She sat outside his window. I'm here little one.
He sighed. Have you spotted Emily yet? She shook her head. No... I'm sorry. He smiled gently. It's alright. We'll find her. He stood up, lit a candle and walked into the main room. Where everyone was standing. "Um, did I miss something?" He asked.
Twister980

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 pm

rocklobster (post: 1522398) wrote:--Raphael--
Raphael heard Trevor jiggling the lock. He walked over to the door and looked through it (like with X-Ray vision, folks). He could see Trevor on the other side.
"Trevor, why don't you come in and warm up? That night chill must be rough on you, my friend." he said as he opened the door.

Trevor nodded and walked past the door. You have NO idea!
He wiped the evening dew off of his mask and shuffled into the living room at the same time Eruan did. oh dear...
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm

~Lobinka~

The door is open. Now is your chance. Lobinka turned to Strych, And leave Eulalia behind? Not yet.
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Summer

Summer sat down in a chair and looked around the room. Pretty much everyone was here
except Joanne, Chrysanthe and a few others. Zoe woke up just then and started to cry,
so Summer sang Zee anther song who immediately become quiet.
Summer looked at Zoe and smiled. "Oh Zoe. I love you. I won't let anyone get you," she whispered.
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 am

=Eulalia=

Eulalia sat up from the blanket she had been sleeping on as a make-shift bed. She had slept in a room not far from the living room and Zoe's room so that she could help Lobinka with the kidnapping easily. Eulalia stood up, looking sadly at the ring on her finger. "Well, it was nice being a human for a while. But it ends here," she whispered to herself, letting the ring turn her back into a demon. Her pupils were dilated once more to the point of blindness and her skin was now white as the wings came back.
She tied her loose hair into a low, loose ponytail and gathered her belongings in her small backpack. She slung said bag over her shoulders before walking out of the room, clicking her tongue a couple times softly. Zoe's room is this way... She thought as she walked stealthily toward the nursery. Where's Lobinka...? She wondered before remembering she was probably outside. Eulalia moved to a window without making a sound. She then looked outside, seeing Lobinka, and gave her a quick gesture to come in.
Eulalia moved back towards the nursery, concealing herself within the shadows, as she tried to think of the best way to attack swiftly and quietly. There're a lot of them... Eruan, Trevor, Raphael, and that new chick is holding Zoe... Instead of taking out her sword, she took out a kunai and held it backhanded. Let's do this. She thought with confidence as she she stealthily ran into the room.

=Chrysanthe=

Chrysanthe awoke from her mat, sensing that something wasn't right. She was sleeping in a room near Summer, and she suddenly had the feeling of that something was out of place. "I better go and look around the house..." she thought as she stood up. She quickly combed her hair a little and threw on a riding-dress and her boots along with her pack of kunai. "I can't sleep anyway..." She mmbled as she walked out of the room and towards the living room.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

--Raphael--
"Someone's here." Raphael said abruptly. "I can sense her. It's Eulalia. And she's not on our side. I thought as much. She's still too weak-willed to stop the ring's influence." He looked up. "So, you're going to try to take Zoe. Well, you have all of us to stop you." he said to Eulalia. He unsheathed his flaming sword.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:24 am

Summer

Summer looked at the girl with the sword who had just run in the room.
Summer sensed something wrong with her the first time she ran into her and Chrysanthe at the market.
Summer sat in her chair as Raphael and the other got in front of her...
Hugging Zoe tightly Summer whispered,"Please Sophia. Help us."
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 am

OOC: I have an idea, Summer, use your plant powers on Eulalia. Summon up some vines to hold her down.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 am

OOC: On It! :D

Summer

Summer couldn't stand it... She didn't want anyone on their side to get hurt and she didn't of course want Eulalia to get hurt even IS she was bad.
Suddenly, Summer had an idea. She went and put Zoe back in her crib and stood in front of it.
She looked straight at Eulalia and cried,"Plants, hear me! Stop our enemy!"
Suddenly, vines sprung up from the ground and wrapped Eulalia.
Eulalia struggled but the more she struggled, the tighter they got. Summer smiled and whispered," Thank you Sophia."
sarahjoy78

Postby Twister980 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 am

~Lobinka~

She flew through the room, not literally, but her feet barely touched the ground. She slashed the vines holding Eulalia. She swept Summer's legs out from underneath her. Then kicked Eruan into Raphael. Let's GO! She said.

~Eruan~

He was caught off guard, and was kicked into Raphael. He slowly sat up. He saw Lobinka snatch Zoe from her crib, then ran out the door. Eulalia ran after her.
Eruan growled, and ran after the two.
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:51 am

Summer

Summer fell to the ground when Lobinka kicked her, but quickly sprang up! "NOOOOOOO," she cried seeing Lobinka snatch Zoe from the crib.
Summer saw Eruan run after them and Summer quickly ran out the door, right behind them.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:35 am

--Raphael--
"It's not lost yet. I'm waking up Joanne and Karin. Don't worry, Summer, no one's blaming you."
He sent a message to Karin and Joanne to awaken them.
Minerva chased after Lobinka. All right, let's see how you like a little vertigo she thought. She sent psychic waves into Strych, causing the world to spin around him and hopefully lose control of his flying.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 am

Trevor ran out the door, following the group after Lobinka. Revel! Revel! Where are you?! He spotted Revel fast asleep under the somewhat scorched tree. He growled, but suddenly felt weak. His breath shortened, and a deep chill ran down his spine. No...Not now!
The feeling left his legs, causing him to trip. Trevor cried out in pain and tried to stand, but it was no use. My ankle! He propped up on one knee and watched as the others carried on ahead. NO! I WILL help! I'm not going to fall behind! He moved his bow and pulled an arrow out. He had already used up most of his energy earlier, so he couldn't use his fire. He could make do though. He just had to get his target lined up.
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:06 pm

=Chrysanthe, Eulalia=

Chrysanthe heard all the commotion and imediately ran to the scene. "Eulalia!" She cried. Eulalia looked at her, though she couldn't see her, eyes not showing a bit of guilt.

Eulalia then ran out the door, pursuing the others. Lobinka and Strych were strong, but they wouldn't be able to handle all these people by themselves. As she was running, she sensed two people behid her, one of them now on the ground. Must be Trevor... She thought. The other one is Eruan. And with that, Eulalia clicked her tongue twice before flying into the air after Minerva.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying