The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 am

--Karin--
Karin saw that Eulalia was still, as if unable to decide what to do. She waved a hand in front of her face, forgetting that she was blind and wouldn't be able to see it anyway.
What's going on with her? she thought. I wonder if I can take Zoe? She reached for Zoe and was surprised that Eulalia unconsciously surrendered her. She immediately took her into her arms. The baby reached out to her mother because she was hungry. Karin sat down and began nursing. She said to Trevor, "That's Roklem. We haven't seen him in years. He may have only one hand, but he's a formidable opponent. Sophia actually merged him with his dragon's powers so he could still perform magic when his dragon sacrificed himself for him."
--Raphael--
Raphael brandished his sword. It erupted in flame. "Now, evil one. Face me! We shall fight for this girl. If I win, you leave."
OOC: Have her evil form charge towards Raphael.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:28 am

=Eulalia=

Eulalia's evil side smirked. "Very well," she said tauntingly, running her tongue along one blade of her sword before charging at Raphael. With a swing of her arm and a flick of her wrist, she swung the sword towards Raphael's neck.

=Chrysanthe=

Chrysanthe looked at Eulalia's still form. She's just standing there... Chrysanthe noted.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:51 pm

--Joanne--
"She is fighting a war inside her mind. That's why she is unable to react. It is paralyzing her." Joanne explained.
--Raphael--
Raphael smiled uncharacteristically. He slashed his sword crossways, and the flames of purification engulfed Eulalia's evil side. (that's very harmful, Ally. Imagine being burned alive. She should be buckling and wailing at least)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:26 pm

--Roklem--

The shaggy man blushed wildly at Joanne's warm embrace and the flood of people coming towards the scene. He had always been a painfully shy person, especially around women. He coughed quickly and looked around at the group, noticing several new and familiar faces.

"I'm....err...sorry I couldn't come sooner....but I sensed trouble in the trees and they lead me this way..."

--Aaliyah and Nefron--

Fromer rider and dragon raced to the scene with everyone else, growing equally stunned and surprised to find Rapheal brandishing a sword and Karin with Zoe in her arms.

"For the love of Iawia...", the angel muttered.

Nefron turned and glared at her; she went red and turned away.

"You can't say you weren't thinking it...", she replied almost innocently.

Soon Morigan was racing towards her; her face bright with excitement, but her eyes showed her confusion.

"I've never...seen Brother fight before...", the young one stammered.

"That's because it's not his favorite thing to do...but at least his father taught him well", she said with a proud air.

Nefron huffed and scanned around; his jaw dropped when he saw Roklem. He jabbed Aaliyah on the shoulder and she turned to look-equally surprised. Slowly, she waddled over to where Joanne and Roklem were standing.

"Priestess", she said bowing respectfully to Joanne.

The rough looking man stared at her before his face went white.

"Saiyune!? Is that really you?"

"Sort of...the good part anyway. Iawia turned me into an angel, remember?"

"Yes...I do recall it now....you look so different....so...so..."

"What? Different hair, wings, giant sickle, divine?"

"..big!", he spat out loudly.

Aaliyah turned red and huffed slightly. "Yeah...that's what happens when you're carrying twins! You aren't exactly Prince Charming in appearance y'know!"

"Didn't say I was", he said smiling again. She smiled too, giving him a hug.

"Welcome back."

"Thanks....so do you know what's going on?", he asked pointing to Eulalia.

She shrugged her shoulders and watched.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:29 am

--Joanne--
Joanne noticed Trevor and Eruan. "Oh, sorry. I was so surprised." She walked over to them and healed them. "We can make with introductions later. This isn't really the time. That is, if you are coming back to us. How's Malika doing?"
OOC: Soran, read my PM. I have an idea for Roklem and Malika."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 am

~Eruan~

He shakily stood. How did Joanne find them? He noticed Raphael and Eulalia only a few yards away. Guess the battle was closer then we thought... Strych opened one eye. What are you going to do with us? He closed his eye. Mother will kill me if she finds out we failed, but she will let Lobinka go. She's still her elite. Eruan put his hand on the dragon's head. Do you remember your mentor Aristicoles? Both his eyes opened. He still lives? Eruan nodded. Yes, but he has changed. He has a new name. He sent a mental image of Kleon into his mind. He... Is happy? He betrayed our mother! But... He's happy.
Strych pulled his head away from Eruan. I am not ready to give up. Not yet... He stared over at his unconscious rider. I know what you show me is the truth, but I can't change. Not without her. Eruan patted the dragon. Then maybe it's time we paid her a visit. He hadn't tried this before, but after seeing Raphael and Aaliyah do it, he was willing to try. Saphira, I need you to sever our connection if something goes wrong. Saphira nodded. Be careful young one. He placed his hands on Lobinka's temples, and entered her mind.

~Lobinka~

She sat down next to herself. The two had come to tolerate each other.
How long have we sat here? Emily shrugged. It is my mind, we could have been sitting here for years and I wouldn't notice. Lobinka sighed. With our mission complete, it won't matter. Mother will retrieve us soon enough.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:55 am

=Eulalia=

Eulalia's evil side fell to the ground, clutching her head with one hand and her side with the other. It wasn't enough stop the pain errupting from every part of her body, though, and she wailed in pain. "It burns!" she cried. It did burn. Literally. Eulalia's good side stumbled backwards and fell from the shock.

"H-How?" she whispered as she caught the evil side glaring at her through the pain.

=Chrysanthe=

Chrysanthe's eye-brows shot up slightly. A battled within her mind? Maybe she'll come back to us! Chrysanthe thought hopefully.

=Annaliese, Kleon, Berenike=

The three flew towards where the group was gathered in the woods. Berenike was anxious to finally see Eulalia after so long. Please, Sophia, don't let her be too far gone... Berenike thought.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm

--Raphael--
"I want you to understand something. I have only weakened her hold on you, and balanced things back to the way they were before the ring took over. I can never destroy your evil side completely. That is the fault of your first parents. You are still a demon, but we can fix that."
He sent a message to Joanne. "Joanne, we need you. We need your pure-hearted blood to break the spell. If Eulalia drinks your blood, the spell will be completely broken."
OOC: Eulalia should've heard the whole thing, including the part about Joanne's blood."
Joanne nodded in agreement. [i]If that is what it takes.
Joanne sent back.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia listened to Raphael's message to Joanne. Drink her blood? Like I did with Adarah's? She thought as she began to come out of her trance. Do I really want to leave Adarah...? She promised me a great kingdom, but nothing's happened... But Joanne was never able to give me what was rightfully mine!... But is true ruling really accomplished through sheer power?... But Joanne never gave me all these powers! Eulalia's head was hurting just by her conflicting emotions. This is ridiculous...

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 pm

--Adarah--

The dark goddess watched the battle of Eulalia and Rapheal, her anger mounting. She began to spill her blood in the pool, telepathically communicating with her wavering servant.
"Eulalia...the girl is lying to you! She is only a human....what real promise do you have with her? I am eternal, my child, and I will fix the wrongs that have been done to you....you will rule a great kingdom under me! I can give you anything and everything your heart desires...even your sight back!"

--Roklem--

His face suddenly went dark at Joanne's words, so he ignored them and Aaliyah's stare and continued to watch the conflict, ready to step in when needed.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 am

--Raphael--
She can tell you nothing but lies and half-truths. She twists everything to suit her whims. Adarah will never help you. You are only a pawn in her game to be sacrificed once you have outlived your usefulness. Joanne did give you what is rightfully yours: a family. love. Really, what more could you want? Raphael said. Do you really think Adarah will share her reign with you if she is successful? Which she won't be, by the way.
He sent waves of love and peace into Eulalia, hoping to quiet the hatred Adarah had awakened.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 am

Summer stood watching the entire scene with awe.
OMG. What in the world is going on?
She looked quickly at Chrysanthe and gave her a quick and shaky smile.
Then she looked back at the scene. Ready to help if needed.
sarahjoy78

Postby Twister980 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:51 am

~Lobinka and Strych~

Lobinka was the first to wake. She carefully shook her dragon. Wake up, we can still get the baby. She stared at Karin, who was cradling Zoe in her arms.
Strych shook himself. We can? Lobinka nodded. Distraction time. She ran up behind Karin, then lept over her head. She kicked Raphael in the ankle, which she hoped distorted whatever he was doing to Eulalia.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:49 am

Summer knew something was going to happen when she saw the look in Lobinka's eye.
Being the closest to Karin,who was holding Zoe. Summer casually walked over to Karin.
"Karin. Get ready. Something's going to happen," she whispered.
Suddenly, Lobinka shot over Karin. She ran and kicked Raphael in the ankle.
Summer sprang after her and tackled her to the ground.
"Give it up Lobinka. You'll never get away with this," Summer spat at her.
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 am

=Eulalia=

Eulalia couldn't help but sink to her knees and hold her head in confused frustration. I... I don't even konw anymore... Eulalia thought hopelessly. Then she felt... some thing she hadn't felt in a long time. It felt warm, and it made her stomach flutter slightly, though not like she was sick. W-what is it this? It-it feels familiar... she thought. It was a bit of a foreign feeling and Eulalia scowled slightly.

=Chrysanthe, Berenike, Kleon, Annaliese=

Berenike, Kleon, and Annaliese landed where the group was and Kleon ran to Chrysanthe. "Child! Are you all right?! Are you hurt anywhere?!" Kleon asked her with worry. Chrysanthe hugged him back and smiled.

"I'm just fine, Kleon. Nothing's wrong with me," she replied assuringly. "It's Eulalia and Lobinka I'm worried about..."

"What's wrong with Eulalia other than the usual? Is she hurt?" Berenike asked anxiously, wanting to see Eulalia. Chrysanthe shook her head.

"She's not hurt physically, but she's still under Adarah's spell," Chrysanthe said with sorrow. "But Raphael's weakened the hold on her, so I'm praying she'll be able to come back with us..." Berenike closed her eyes and sighed.

"I wish to see her anyway." Chrysanthe pointed to where Eulalia was kneeling on her knees and holding her head. Berenike's eyes widened.

"Eulalia..." she whispered breathlessly.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Twister980 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 am

~Lobinka~

She wrestled in Summer's grip. "Eulalia! Snap out of it! Mother still has a job for us!" She growled. "Please, help me!"
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 am

--Karin--
"She's not helping you. This is your final time you will be harming anyone." Karin said as she got up. "You have hurt Zoe for the last time." she said slowly. Vines ensnared Lobinka.
OOC: These vines have poisonous thorns that are already tearing into Lobinka's body. They will eventually knock her out. You can have her at least weaken, but she will have difficulty.
--Raphael--
"Berenike, I need your help. I can't re-establish my link with Eulalia quickly enough to pick up where I left off. Could you step in for me?"
Drat. he thought. I almost had her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:06 pm

-Ai-
Ai suddenly had an idea. holding out her staff, she created an iridescent barrier around
Eulalia. It entrapped Eulalia, but anyone from the resistance could reach out to her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

--Raphael--
Raphael got up and breathed a sigh of relief. "Good idea, Ai. That'll stop her from helping Lobinka and make her focus only on me and Berenike. I hope."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

~Lobinka~

She kicked and tore at the vines, only managing to get one off before two more replaced it. Angry tears formed in her eyes. "Let. Me. GO!"

~Eruan~

He and Saphira watched from a distance as she struggled. Strych was down yet again. Saphira had flown into him, then placed some trees around and above him to form a cage of sorts. I hate seeing her like this... Saphira nudged him. I know how difficult it is little one, but it's for her own good.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:14 pm

--Karin--
Karin didn't even flinch. "No. Not this time. I'm not yielding. You won't die. But you've gone too far. I carried her in my womb for nine months. Nine months. And I am not giving her to Adarah. EVER! Do you hear me! DO YOU?"
OOC: OK, time for lights out for Lobinka. I'll have Ariel talk to her in a dream tomorrow. oh, and Ally, I changed my mind, use it on Joanne's dragon, Kilin, instead.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 pm

--Adarah--

The black magic that the goddess was using was only getting started as she felt the barrier go up. Soon, she sent Eulalia a small orb.
Joanne can give you nothing...touch the glass...I can control all....even the air you breathe.

OOC: Rocky's idea.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 am

--Raphael--
"No. How?" he thought. "Ai's barrier must've been too weak. I guess it's because it was her first try."
--Ariel--
Ariel stepped into Lobinka's mind. "Child, listen to me. This is the only way I can contact you."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:29 am

~Lobinka~

Emily opened her eyes. She was in a white room. She could no longer see Lobinka.
Lobinka? You... Accepted me? She appeared transparent in front of her. You're me. Whether I like it or not. I have accepted it though. Lobinka smiled. A nice smile. Not the twisted smile she was so used to. Lobinka slowly faded.

"Child, listen to me. This is the only way I can contact you." A voice entered into her mind. She closed her eyes. Are you going to let her in? Emily laughed. Alright. She listened to the sound of the voice.

~Eruan~

He raised an eyebrow when Lobinka stopped struggling. Ariel? Is she alright?
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:41 am

Summer got up when the vines captured Lobinka.
Summer was panting hard as she looked at Lobinka squirming.
She didn't like to see other people getting hurt but it was for her own good.
Summer walked over to a log and sat down. She had to take a quick break or she'd past out.
So, she continued to watch the others from the log.
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia, still on her knees, took the orb and looked at it. Wha...? She thought, subconsciously squeezing it.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 am

(OOC: Masq has asked me to take control of his characters from now on)
Suddenly, Joanne and her children, and their dragons, began to gasp for breath. It was as though all the oxygen was being sucked out of their lungs.
Trevor found it harder to breathe than usual, even with his mask. "What's..going..on?" he gasped.
"It's...I...can't breathe." Joanne said as she fell on her knees, unable to even stand.
OOC: Everyone else should also be unable to breathe, except Eulalia.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 am

~Eruan~

He gasped, he was beginning to feel light headed. He looked over at Saphira, who was feeling the effects as well.

~Lobinka~

She blinked, she was slowly losing consciousness.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 am

--Ariel--
Ariel said to Emily "[i]This is the perfect time for you to try to fight Lobinka's control. I will help you if you wish. Hold her down."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

-Ai-
Ai immediately went down on her knees, gasping as all the oxygen got sucked from her body. "Sophia...help...us..." she wheezed.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying