rpg idea~shades of grey

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Felix » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:05 pm

I like the outfit. ^^ And you did a really awesome job drawing him! Hurrah! ^^/

No SoG's not dead, it's merely in temporary suspended animation!
Felix

Postby Little T-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:36 pm

FINALLY I'm posting my picture of Scarlette! It's nothing special. Not sure if I got her right...but oh well. Had trouble erasing my mistakes on Photoshop Elements 2.0...but I guess it's okay...

Her fingers are out of proportion with each other and her eyelids are messed up...and her dress didn't fall the right way....and that mark above her head is the wing I was going to add...but I got lazy...^^;

ANYWAY guess what?! People who want to reminise on Kamui School - it hasn't been erased! I JUST FOUND THAT OUT. I looked it up on the search engine and there it was. I was reallyyyyy sad that C-girl quit it....ToT Anyway , yeah.

There you go~

OH YEAH, GREAT JOB ON DARKE SORA<3 Woowoo~ hehe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:45 pm

o.o
*dies from the beauty of the picture*
x.x

Man! That is soooooooooooooooooo amazing. I bow to your awsome drawing skills. Really you are sutch an amazing artest. It's beautiful.

Any how, Kamui School has been dead for a long while now. I don't think trying to revive it would be good. If anything We could put up a Kaumi school new thread in the new RPG ideas form. Us KSers could have our same characters, and see if anyone wants to join. I mean too many people left the orriginal one. (it'd just be you me and C-friend....*forgive me if I'm leaving anyone out, i'm dead tired*)
PM me if you want to talk about this.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:53 pm

O.O...Um thank you! ^^;; There are a lot of things that are wrong with it...but thank you for liking it!! <3

Oh yeah, I know that it's been dead...and I don't think it would be right to try to revive it since C-girl was the...main person...^^; And yeah, old members probably wouldn't join back...Anyway, I just mentioned that because I thought it wasn't accessable, but it is. =P It'd be enough to just read it again..

Little T-chan

Postby Kawaiikneko » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:27 pm

*pokes head in* >.> <.<

I was told I could possibly jump into this as one of Sonichiro's characters?
Kawaiikneko

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:30 pm

...poo. this sounds cool. i wanan join... >.>
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:55 pm

Kawaiikneko wrote:*pokes head in* >.> <.<

I was told I could possibly jump into this as one of Sonichiro's characters?

Yeah, you'll haft to talk it over with The-Case about which character you want to be.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:49 pm

OK! Thats it, I have way too many SoG pictures, I don't care if there not cleaned up, I gotta post them!!! >.< (forgive the messyness)

1. Kuro Yuttarishita with his new hair cut. His old hair looked too much like Yuki's so I changed it.
2. Rinku (can't get a good last name for her) I went back to her first oufit. I didn't like the other one, I just changed some stuff with it. I have the boots a little heal, and slimed them down. Then changed the skirt. I like it a lot better.
3. Yuki (no last name eather) First picture of yuki by himself standing^^;;
SorasOathkeeper

More

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:57 pm

1. Legion S. Cole.
2. Apple Fairwater
3. Jade and Kanojo
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:02 pm

1. Roni Mcarter. I really didn't like how this came out. I had the hardest time drawing him. I just finally pushed though it and made this. -.-
2. Sive Shaniqua. Another character I had trouble drawing. This was the first picture I did of her, and the one a couple pages back was the second one.
3. Yen. I don't like how this picture of her came out. Since Brandon never drew her I had nothing really to go with, but I remembered some of how Brandon described her to me. She came out lookin' kinda wierd.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:08 pm

1. Rin's mom. (can't find a name for her eather) I just felt like drawing her. I hope she looks enough like Rinku, cause thats how it's suppost to be. She has black hair and brown eyes.
2. Addie Herring. Just felt like drawing her.^^
3. Nother picky of Rinku.

Ok, I have a ton more pickys, but I don't want to get into trouble for doubble posting a lot. -.- (wish I could upload more then 3 pictures)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:42 pm

ROFL! xD YAYYY Sora!!! <3

FINALLY, some clear pictures of the other SoG characters~ All of these are so good! I'm liking Kuro's new hairstyle...it seems more like him - like...more mature?? I don't know, but it's good. And Cole looks cool. You got his "vibe" well. And Rinku's mother is prettyyyyyy~ They don't really look alike, but you can tell that she's her mom. ^^

Good job, Sora! Woowoo~

I think I`ll draw a group picture! *O*/ Can't wait til SoG starts back up again!

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:53 pm

Little T-chan wrote:well. And Rinku's mother is prettyyyyyy~ They don't really look alike, but you can tell that she's her mom. ^^

TT_TT Drat!

Heres some group pictures I drew. I didn't put Hyacinthe in the pictures because 1. I havn't asked t-chan's permission to draw her. 2. I havn't tried drawing her yet^^;;
So if it's alright with you T-chan can I draw her?
And a picture of Sive and Sirus for Felix. (he said I should draw them together)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:22 pm

wowz! those are realy good pics! nice job sora!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Danyasaur » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:13 pm

I love 'em all! X3 *^5s* great job! ^_^
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Little T-chan » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:40 pm

Of course! I'd love it if you drew her~ ^^

Umm..do I have everyone's permission to draw their characters??? +0+

Great job, Sora! NIIICE<3

PS. And the thing I like about drawing Hyacinthe is the fancy clothes she wears, so have fun with that. Unless you just wanna use the outfits I've already drawn on her.

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:38 pm

Thanks for the comments guys^^ (or...girls...o.o;;;) Ok, couple more.
1, 2.Rinku Yuki
3. Kuro Rinku. I changed Rinku's short hair. I like this way better. (drew this picture before I changed Kuro's hair)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:45 pm

HEEEE! ^____^ So many SoG Pics! HUzzah. ^_^ It's so great. Feels like X-mas. I especially like one of them. Just one guess which one.

Yep, T-chan. You can draw my char ^^
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:54 pm

This is what you get when I'm board and left with a pencle and paper....CHIBI-RIN!!! XD Randomness I know!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:56 am

>0</ really good! ^_^ I LOVE the chibi Rinku page XD and I really like the first pic of Yuki and Rinku ^_^

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Felix » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:28 am

..................... o.o; ..that stare..... .. I can't look away... AHHHHH MY SANITY!!

^^; I love the chibi Rin, Laura! I just wanna hug her, but not..when she's glaring at me. o.o;
Lol, great job! ^^/
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:47 pm

Gasp of total shock and horror! I'm trying to draw long style again!!! *dies* x.X
....Ok, so it's not that bad.....<.< >.> I’ve just been inspired my Kijima Renga's art that I had to try it again, if anything it's helped me with wrinkles in clothes and hands/feet.

I like drawing Rinku in baggy guy type clothes :D..... ._.;;; I know the outfits aren’t Victorian like....FORGIVE ME BRANDON!!!! \>0</....\O.O/ Er.....CHIBI KURO!!!

Speaking of Brandon! T-chan, I was talking to him the other day and I mentioned you picture of Scarlette. He asked to see it, so I showed it to him. He said he loved it and that the picture was so her. ^^d
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:39 pm

OK! I've decided to draw everyone using their ability’s! :D.... :|

......OK!

1. Rinku! Well since her ability doesn’t involve controlling something (fire, water, wind...ect" I thought she'd be hard! Turned out I was wrong! ^^ I just made her hand (which is suppose to be reaching out towards us) Transparent like. (even though she in no way becomes transparent) If you look you can see the under seam from her sleeve, the wrinkle from her clothes. I really liked this outfit so I've been drawing her in it lately.

2. Scarlette! With her wing!!! :D Ok, I did the wing a 'Kijima Renga/whatever I’m lazy' type (yeah, try that out) Hehehehe........ Any who Since she controls wind and wind is invisible (na really?) I kinda made her dress go 'voosh,' blowing. Yepo.... (I don't like how her eyes came out.....)

3. Sive! With her wings too! Yep....Lightning ball, always cool. lol, Her wings are easier then Scarlette’s cause there dragon like, when Scarlette's are bird (raven to be exact) like. I know what your thinking 'look Laura forgot Sive's ears, ahahahah!' (ok, maybe it's just me...) But I wasn't sure if Sive had cat ears AND human ears, or just cat. I drew just cat.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:08 am

Holy crap Sora!! I LOVE THAT ONE OF SIVE!! *_*
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Felix » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:54 pm

Holy [censored]! I love it too! XD;

Great jorb, Sora, they look so natural...you're definetly getting better and better at drawing ^^/
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:48 pm

OK! Here’s more!^^

1: Yen. Since she doesn’t have an ability she's just standing all cute, lol. I think Brandon was hinting in the RP and to me when we talked that she might have had an ability doing with water.....but I'll never know.....

2. Addie! ^^ Yeah...I made her have light butterflies. lol. Her face came out kinda wired to me, but I'll fix it.

3. Well I would put Hyacinthe here, but....I haven’t finished it. lol. I have her drawn, I just don't know if she has an ability, so I PMed t-chan and when she replies I'll finish her. In place of it I show you a random comic of mine. Yes, really random. (yes that is suppose to be me, though it doesn’t look like me. ^^;;;)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:36 pm

those are awesome! ^_^ >0</ *^5*

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:56 pm

<.<

>.>

Ok, I've been just making up random comics.....it's embarrassing for me to post them....But for my friends I'll post them!^^ (trust me, after you read them you'll wish I hadn’t)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:41 am

Name: Hyacinthe
Race: human?
Hair: black
Eyes: blue-violet
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 96 lbs <---CHANGED to 104 lbs!!! That WASN'T healthy...X_X
Personality: Hyacinthe is quiet, but she isn't shy. She is reserved and only speaks when she needs to. She is the perfect girl and always sets an example for other girls. She is very tolerant and submissive. She will listen to almost anyone because of her upbringing.
Apearance: She has long black hair that reaches a little past the middle of her back and she has pale skin. She wears extravagant gowns and robes and always has jewels all about her. Hard to explain...shall draw...^^;
Powers:....
Background: Her father was one of the bad guy...don't know his name's generals. He was also a very loyal friend to him, which is why he served on his army when he asked for his great skills. But lately, things haven't been going too well between them..........Her mother is one of the most respected women in their village. She is very refined and she has raised Hyacinthe to be just like her. Hyacinthe is very knowledgable in women's duties and such, like flower arrangement, etc...but she is not very educated on other things...like math, but she secretly knows much literature. Her life's goal was set since she was a young girl---to get married to some important man and just continue to live with dignity and loyalty. She doesn't have many friends, except for a few acquaintances from other rich and important families, but she doesn't seem to mind.[B]

I have an old picture to show you guys!! But I can't show you until the RP gets going again cuz it`ll SPOIL the surprise...unless you all know it already...-0-;

SORAAA<3 ALL of your pictures are ADORABLE!!! YEAHHH! You inspired me to draw SoG! +0+ I haven't done that in a long...time....X_X FANTASTICAL JOB!!! LOL the comics are cute~ xD

Little T-chan

Postby christianfriend » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:42 pm

ahaha! Lol! Sora those comics are hilarious!
christianfriend

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying