Zombie Apocolypse RPG

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Name: Jason Lynett

Height: 5'10

Weight: 145 lbs

Build: Slightly built, tall, moderately athletic.

Blood Type: O+

Hair: Short, dark brown

Eyes: Hazel

Clothing: Dark blue jeans, white shirt with a black sleeveless vest and black boots, along with a standard issue military-grade handgun.

Personality: Quiet and self-contained, a loner for the most part.

Personal Abilities: Military training, very atheletic and strong. A large amount of stamina, and accurate with most weaponry.

Background: Has been through basic training, and played tennis in high school. Orphaned at 17, and joined the military for a home and way to live. Was honorably discharged for 'unknown reasons.'
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby everdred12a » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Edit: Wow, just noticed how old this is >__>;; Perhaps I'll repost if something changes, but I have a feeling this is gonna stay dead.

everdred12a

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Name: DeLane MacKenzie
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 257lbs
Build: tall, muscular, tone
Blood type: AB
Hair: dark brown straight, long in front to about the bottom of his nose, short and layered in the back (usually spiked upward)
Eyes: straight peircing blue
Clothing: black and blue basketball shoes, black ankle-high socks, grey and blue gym shorts that reach below the knee half way down the shin, netted tank top undershirt under a large layered black and dark green Volcom shirt w/ sleeves rolled up to elbows, sweatbands and armbands covering both forearms, white and red bandana hung around neck, black leather choaker around neck just below adams apple with a guitar pick hanging from the front, black beany with Jamaica's flag colors running all the way around near the bottom
Personality: witty (dry humor department), tough-looking, athletic, has all the appearant characteristics of a jock, though he doesn't act like a jerk, has a hidden soft spot for animals (rodents and cats in particular), has gentlemanly tendancies around women, usually reacts quickly to help others fist in a tight spot
"Abilities": very strong and athletic, suprisingly fast and flexible, good actor, good with long heavy objects and swords, military and martial arts training, wrestler, intimidation
Background: a mix of African, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Scoth-Irish; both parents were in the military, father as a navy seal, mother as a mechanic; entered military to become a marine, on honorable discharge at age 22; became a freelance DJ, works with all kinds of music; still keeps a spotless room thanks to military lifestyle; keeps two ferrets "Frodo" and "Leroy(which go with him everywhere), a calico "Sabrina"(that tends to roam around the neighborhood at will) and a python "Snape" that sometimes goes with him (usually drapped around the neck and shoulders loosely); currently checked in at a hotel in town for the last week
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Shilohan ninja » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 pm

I can has confermation that I'z accepted into teh rpg, plz?
Shilohan ninja

Postby User Name » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:38 am

Well, there are a few things I am a little... worried about in this RP.

1. People are going to know all about the zombies, aim for the head instantly, and become ZOMBIE KILLAZ. Not really good for the RP experience for me, but I guess I can deal with this.

2. People always seem to kill the zombies like it wasn't their first. They take out mobs and mobs of em'.

As long as people don't godmod, though, I'll think about it. :D
User Name

Postby everdred12a » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 am

Shilohan ninja (post: 1255603) wrote:I can has confermation that I'z accepted into teh rpg, plz?

It's like I said in my post, this RPG's dead. I only posted because I saw Destroyer post, and then when I was later reviewing the whole thread, I saw that the last post made in this idea's lifetime was from back in June. Maybe Ridley will revive this idea (and I hope he does, I was really excited about it) but it's really up to him.

everdred12a

Postby Shilohan ninja » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

I see... *sighs in frustration*
RIDELY, WHERE ART THOU?!!
Shilohan ninja

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:22 pm

o.o Did I just detect some life in my undead RP? I thought time had put a bullet hole in it's skull for sure. Maybe, just maybe, we could get it back going again. :D Anyone still interested?
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby everdred12a » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:31 am

Sure, I'd still be interested. Given, I wasn't in the original to begin with, but yeah.

everdred12a

Postby RidleyofZebes » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 am

Awesome. I'll see if I can round everyone back up. Might have to wait a bit, though.... I'm kinda busy for the next few days. >.<
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Shilohan ninja » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Got it. I'll post when I can, which'll probably be Fridays, Saturdays and maybe Sundays. I, too, am a bit busy. Godbless and rock on!
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby everdred12a » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Any progress, Ridley?

everdred12a

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:02 pm

>.< The re-opener is on my lappy. I'll get it back thursday. Here's hoping!
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 pm

We're going to restart up Zombie Apocalypse?

And so, our RPG rises like a zombie from the grave, groping about for his midnight snack... which just so happens to be human brains.

I was waiting for Ridley to reply to my last post in the old RP thread, so that was why I didn't really do anything, but... if we're gonna restart the RP, then I'm willing to participate! :D Maybe my character will see a zombie this time. XD
Mister Frodo

Postby everdred12a » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:44 am

Glad to see that at least one of the original players is interested in playing.

everdred12a

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Ooh! Deja vu! Huzzah!
*super-cheezy chibi grin with mah fingahz raised*
Shilohan ninja

Postby RidleyofZebes » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Mister Frodo (post: 1261895) wrote:We're going to restart up Zombie Apocalypse?

And so, our RPG rises like a zombie from the grave, groping about for his midnight snack... which just so happens to be human brains.

I was waiting for Ridley to reply to my last post in the old RP thread, so that was why I didn't really do anything, but... if we're gonna restart the RP, then I'm willing to participate! :D Maybe my character will see a zombie this time. XD

Ah, Mr. Frodo! XD Glad you're back!

<.< Seriously, though... I owe everyone an apology for suddenly disappearing last time. Seriously, I was the GM! -_- My sense of responsibility is lacking. I'm sorry guys.

Oh, and I was actually hoping this wouldn't be an entire restart, since we were just barely getting started... Anyone wanna try to just pick up where we left off?
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Mister Frodo » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Yay for Ridley's return! :D

I really don't care if we restart or just continue where we left off. We weren't that far into the story, anyway, so new people could probably join, right? I don't know if Kung Fu Master (if that's his name, I may be spelling it wrong) wants to rejoin, and Ridley's and my characters were with his when he left off... If he doesn't want to rejoin (hopefully he will), I guess we can write him out or something.

Anyway, I'm fine either way, and if we're going to pick up where we left off, I'll be ready! Hopefully.
Mister Frodo

Postby RidleyofZebes » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:08 pm

XD Let's just pick back up where we left off. I have little doubt that KFM will want to join us again, and there's still plenty of openings for more players. :D
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Then I take it we'll just continue on the same thread on which the rp started, yes?
Shilohan ninja

Postby everdred12a » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Sounds like that'll be what happens, but our numbers seem to be a little thin. We need more people.

everdred12a

Postby Shilohan ninja » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:51 pm

More recruits, we need, hmm?

Shall I sound the alarm?
Shilohan ninja

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Sound the alarm, you should. Need more people, we do.

Er... ahem. Actually, that's probably up to Ridley to decide. But if we're gonna have more people, I'm all for it!

Bring on the zombies! :O
Mister Frodo

Postby Dante » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 pm

: Pokes RP... loved the idea when he saw it... but lacks time between all things school, teaching life, and RPing... but this one goes to you guys :P. Maybe in the future, some mad scientist can make use of this to try and take over zeh world. :

http://www.tensor-industries.com/PAPERS%5CZombies.pdf
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Doubleshadow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:07 pm

You teach life? How many credit hours is that? XD

So Ridley, do you have any solid plans?
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Name:Daniel Gross

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200 lbs

Build: Tall, and jacked. Stone-jawed

Blood Type: O

Hair: long, Black

Eyes: Brown

Clothing: Black slim fit tee and khakis

Personality: Reserved and quiet. Enjoys solitude, but knows when to accept help

Personal Abilities: Good with chainsaws and shotguns, can operate most machinery

Background: A scientist that was rejected by society for zombie conspiracy theories. He lived in a secluded apartment in SW Manhattan in which he studied different types of viruses. Not finding any results he went around the world looking for answers. From a cabin in the yukon to cities named after small woodland creatures, he searched for zombie specimens. After reading reports he has come to Black Orchard, hoping to prove his theories...
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby RidleyofZebes » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Okay, I'm finally ready! Let's get this party started (again)! Also, to commemorate this event, I made another killer-long post. ^_^;; My bad. Just... let's just say it involves Shilohan ninja's character for him taking a potshot at something he couldn't see well from a distance. XD Try to make your characters act logically, please! And again, thank you all for your support. ^_^ Hopefully, no one will disappear this time.

The new post also marks my first NPCs, Max Blake and his dog Willy. He has no Bio, though I may post one eventually. I'm also taking controll of the police officers of the Black Orchard PD. ^_^ We will have fun with this one!

All the following listed are approved to continue/begin action in the RP:

jmaster9000
Kung_Fu_Master
GrubbTheFragger
Doubleshadow
Erin_Artist06, and
For_Him
Mister Frodo
Sanji07
Bunny
Destroyer2000
Shilohan ninja
Monkey J. Luffy

I'll send y'all a PM here in a minute, incase you don't see this.
Let's get back going now! ^_^
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Doubleshadow » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Chants:

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! :rock:

The Sundries
Doubleshadow

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:06 pm

The Zombie RPG has become a Zombie itself........now there's irony.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Doubleshadow » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Question: Is there anything on the news for our characters to see? Are electronic communications still possible?

The Sundries
Doubleshadow

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying