rpg idea~shades of grey

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:00 am

kk, I've been in a artist block for the past several days, but here’s some older pictures of Rinku. (well there not that old.) Rinku's hand is funny in the first picture, I got to fix that... I told you I liked drawing her in that outfit. lol
The third picture in not drawn by me!!!(as if I'll ever get that good.)
Any how, I’ve been asked a couple times what this "long art" I keep talking about is exactly. Well 'long art' is my word for Kijima Renga's style art. Kijima Renga is my favorite manga artist. He has incredible detail in his art work. (even in the smallest of panels in the manga) The manga this picture comes from I haven’t read yet. (I only have Brafman 1-3 (i asked for wonderthree for Christmas, heh heh heh) Any how, I thought it was the best picture of his that I had saved onto my compy.
One day I hope to be able to draw as good as he can, heck I would love to be able to draw as half as good as he can. (did that come out right…I don’t know I’m tired-.-) You should see his drawings of motorcycles :drool:
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:52 pm

*stares at picture and spaces out* :drool:

*snap* Ahem...sorry.. You should be careful posting your art beside Renga-sama's. Some people might be so distracted by the pic that they won't even notice how incredibly awesome YOUR pics are! ^^ They look great!
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:59 pm

(thats the point, get the attention OFF my ugly pickys)
<.<
>.>
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:33 pm

Sora, these words from your lips, really! They are NOT ugly! They're wonderful!
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:06 pm

ah ha ha ha ha ha...HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I CAN DRAW AGAIN!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! *.* MAN! I am so happy! I could beat someone over the head with a stick!!! *everyone in a 5 foot radius of me takes a step back* But I will resist that temptation. -.-
^.^ Aaaaaany how! 3 more pictures! \*o*/

First one issss.....KURO! *o*/ Who came out awful! -.-\ Yeah, he looks wired.....OH WELL!

Second one is....HYACINTHE!!! \*0* Yeah, she didn't come out too well either. I hate the dress. Sorry t-chan -.- You did such a wonderful picture or Rinku and Latem, and I do a horrible picture of Hyacinthe. But it was my first try drawing her.

Third one is....SIRUS!!! \*O*/ I like how he came out! ^^ I like his metal hand too (I drew his metal hand as a real hand at first. It was only when I saw Felix's drawing that I remembered he had a metal arm ^^;;; (by the way do check out Felix's drawing of Sirus cause IT ROCKS!!!) He came out looking a tad like Go from Brafman to me....it's probably because of the coat. (Go wears large coats like that)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:03 pm

Awww thanks for drawing Hyacinthe! I'm soo touched~ ^^ I like her dress actually. Would you mind if I drew her in it? `Cause I've been low on fancy dress designs lately..-0-;

I love the pic of Sirus! Both of you did a great job drawing him! He's soo cool lookinggg! x) And Kuro doesn't look bad. I love his pose~
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:45 pm

O.o;;; Yes, sure you can draw her in it^^;;;

OK! I've put my drawing characters using there ability’s on hold for a day or so to draw a project.
Hope ya'll are in the Christmas spirit! I am! (Pulls out a flame thrower) Here Santa, Santa, Santa...*.* (Yeah....I got some issues with the dude.)
ANY HOW! Here it is!^^

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY HOLLDAYS
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:00 pm

I didn't draw one of Darke because....well I don't think he's the Christmassy spirit type...<.<;;;; Yes...I can see it all now....Yesie and Darke exchanging Christmas presents...O.O;;; (Ok I do have and odd humor)

Well Since I can't meet you all and give you gifts, these are my presents to you all. Not much, but I hope you all like -.-

1.) Kuro and Yen under mistletoe, can ya all feel the love?

2.) Sive and Sirus exchanging gifts. Wonder what they got each other? o.o? Sirus's gift is round...ball of yarn??? (I just wanted the presents to be shaped differently.)

3.) I think Apple would defiantly be one to get into the Christmas spirit^^ I just thought it would be cute to put Christmas lights on his wings (even though I'm sure they don't have electricity in those trees)

4.) Hey even Rinku can enjoy Christmas....somewhat....<.<;;; She's wearing tights. (if she only had a skirt on she'd freeze to death! O.O)

5.) Building a snow dude, nothing more Christmassy then that! I put Hyacinthe with them cause I didn't want to leave her out, and I couldn't think of another picture ^^;;; (I made a snowman once....it met a cruel fate with one of the guys from my youth group tackled him into a million snow pieces....)

6.) Yuki Addie and Roni playing snow ball fights. Yuki should watch how high he throws.... (Roni won't be happy after that...<.<)

And if you noticed, there all kinda chibafied.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:17 pm

rotfl XD they're awesome Laura! *glomps* X3 I have to know, who's the guy on the left in the 2nd pic on you rlast post, and who's the girl in the bottom right on the last pic of your last post?

oh! i love how Sirus came out! ^_^
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:25 pm

arch_angel wrote:rotfl XD they're awesome Laura! *glomps* X3 I have to know, who's the guy on the left in the 2nd pic on you rlast post, and who's the girl in the bottom right on the last pic of your last post?

oh! i love how Sirus came out! ^_^

Did they come out that bad that you can't tell! o.o It's Jade in the second, and Addie in the last.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:05 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:Did they come out that bad that you can't tell! o.o It's Jade in the second, and Addie in the last.

XD NO! they came out great! infact jade and Addie were my guess XD I just wanted to be sure ^_^ they look awesome! >0</

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Felix » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:22 pm

~(^o^~) (~^o^)~ Yay! ^^ Thanks Sora! They look great!

>.> <.<
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:40 pm

WOOT! Awesome picture of Sirus man!!! >0</

1.) Jade (got the idea of Kanojo coming out for the rain from The-Case^^) Drew Jade's legs too long, I'll haft to fix that. And I forgot the stripes on his jacket and pants again.
2.) Yuki Just finished a day of blacksmithing^^
3.) Just the colored version of the picture of Rinku. I was just experimenting with Photoshop; I'm not good with it. -.-

All I have to draw using there abilities are Apple, Latem/Cole, Midnight and Roni! >o</ Oh...and Yesie....<.<...>.> I'm going to haft to try experamenting with that (has never drawn an old evil dude)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:28 pm

I think the coloring looks awesome! ^^ And I hadn't seen those other pictures before, good job man! They're cool! >.</
Felix

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:19 pm

they look awesome! >0</ Yuki's so cute XD great job!!

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:28 pm

Thank you very much Felix, Arch_angel! (isn't Yuki cute? *huggles him, then runs away from Rinku*)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:40 pm

XD; I was gonna' post these ALOT earlier, but I kept forgetting <.< so, here they are! ^_^;

1. Addie and Yuki. . . Addie. . . kissed his cheek <.< . . . I had just finished watching a mushy movie, so give me a break @_@;

2. Addie and Yuki again XD;; this one's pretty old so the proportions are more messed up then the other ones

3. Addie and Roni *yeah, I know, I draw Addie alot <_<*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:47 pm

>:D
I lurves the Addie and Rony one! XD (Love Roni's face)

arch_angel wrote: *yeah, I know, I draw Addie alot <_<*

You think you draw Addie a lot? ¬.¬ (has 53 drawings or Rinku, not counting group pictures and drawings I never scaned)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:52 pm

KYAAAAAA! You drew stuffs!!! *O*/ Yayy! I love all of them! And all of them seem to be in different styles...did you draw them in different time periods?? I love the shiny eyes in the 3rd one~ +0+

LOL Sora!!! But Addie and Rinku are good characters to draw~ I should draw Hyacinthe more. I'm drawing her right now~ ^________^

Little T-chan

Postby christianfriend » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:07 pm

I love the first one of Addie and Yuki!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:28 pm

"KYAAAAAA! You drew stuffs!!! *O*/ Yayy! I love all of them! And all of them seem to be in different styles...did you draw them in different time periods?? I love the shiny eyes in the 3rd one~ +0+"

XD; thank you yeah, the 2nd one was drawn long ago, and the 3rd one was drawn just before the 1st one <.< but I was just kinda' messing around with a differant style when I drew the 3rd one

"I love the first one of Addie and Yuki!"

XD thank you!

oh, and Sora, my frist big character I drew over 100 pictures of her over the course of half a year XD

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:45 pm

On, here is Roni using his ability...except I haven’t added his ability in!^^;;; His had is suppose to have fire on it cause that’s what he controls. ANY who another little comic. I haven’t really been in a drawing mood lately, so I haven’t drawn the last couple of characters using their ability. I'M SORRY!!! /._.\ *covers head in shame*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:13 pm

Whoa, Roni's a hottie! ^^ Who is he again? Been so long that i forgot! ^^;; [Weird though, cuz I have a galfriend named Roni --short for Veronica]

AWWWWWWWW!!! That comic is soooooooo cute! Who would've known that Lady Rinku would blush over a boy? Teeheehee~ x3

Anyway, I drew a picture of Rinku& Hyacinthe. It's not anything fancy, but I randomly realized that Rinku& Hyacinthe are both sort of the...quiet reserved type of girls. So I just drew them together. I know, I know. I should start everyone else too. I will!!! ^^;

Hyacinthe's pose is lamer than Rin's because I drew her after Rin. And it took me FOUR tries to draw HYACINTHE. And she's my own character!!! xD;;; I think it's cuz she has blank expression that I'm not used to drawing. Whatever~

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:36 pm

Little T-chan wrote:Whoa, Roni's a hottie! ^^ Who is he again? Been so long that i forgot! ^^]

Arch_angel's character. Likes Addie, dosen't like Yuki >.>;;;

[quote="Little T-chan"]Anyway, I drew a picture of Rinku& Hyacinthe. It's not anything fancy, but I randomly realized that Rinku& Hyacinthe are both sort of the...quiet reserved type of girls. So I just drew them together. I know, I know. I should start everyone else too. I will!!! ^^] WOOT!!! *0*/ I WANA SEE!!! Please! >:]
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:16 pm

Of course~ I was going to put it on that post, but my computer went crazy so I'm posting it now. ^^; They're both laying down...somewhere. I don't know, I never draw a background for my pictures. And they're both missing feet, except Hyacinthe's feet are under her dress. Sorry, but my pen is really light, so you can't see Rin's hair very well~ =P Oh well~

BTW, Sora, I didn't know Rin was going to be wearing such loose clothes....so I ended up drawing her wrapping the shirt around her so that it would fit what I already drew in! ^^;;

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:21 pm

*0* Oh...teh beautifulness......*huggles it* Great job t-chan! Wonderful! And Hyacinthe looks great!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:23 pm

Whoa, that was fast...Thank you! ^^

Little T-chan

Postby Felix » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:51 pm

Wow, that's beautiful! ^^ Great job!!

Oh and I love that comic, Sora, XD Too great. And Roni looks cool! Even if his hand isn't on fire. ^^;
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:33 am

WOOT! OK! I just finished my third drawing book tonight! :D Here’s a couple randomness i did. Now I have my new book and I'm not on the lasts couple of pages *hates the last couple of pages* I'll draw the rest of the characters!^^

1. Doodle of Rinku. Randomness.
2. Mother and daughter! Awwwww..... Doesn’t look like Rinku likes it. heh heh heh... >:D
3. Random picture of all my girl characters with black hair. *like I said these are really random* I acutely have one more...but I drew her once and haven’t been able to get a good drawing of her since. -.- Oh well. Rinku I think you can all tell and her mom right next to her.

Merry Christmas Eve ya’ll! (^_^)
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:51 pm

Yayyy~ But Rinku and her mother look like twins! Did she die when she was young?

Ooooh~ But I only recognize Rinku, the dreadlock girl, and the two pirate girls....should I be able to recognize more of them??

Anyway, these are all nicely drawn!!! I loooove all the different poses~ +0+

Little T-chan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying