The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Twister980 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:16 am

~Eruan~

He raised an eyebrow at Set. Is he sure?

~Lobinka~

She shivered with glee. It was what she had been waiting for.

~Emily~

She thought about it, and shook her head. "Not yet. There's still so much I can do for the Resistance." She grinned, "Especially since I'm behind enemy lines. And besides, if Lobinka knows, she can't tell, otherwise they would have to harm our body."
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:26 am

--Raphael--
You would still retain any knowledge you gleaned from being with Adarah. Why not take my mother up on her offer? It will only require you to trust her. Take her hand.
OOC: Have Emily take Soran's hand and agree. Soran, take her to Sophia. I'll take over from there.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 am

~Emily~

She turned to Raphael. "What about Strych? He would become Lobinka's dragon, wouldn't he?"
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:09 am

OOC: Raphael is in her head, not next to her.
--Raphael--
Yes. But we can get you a new dragon if you like. I know a good place with no black dragons.
--Therese--
"Ai, you have a wonderful family here." said Therese. "I feel love like none I have ever felt before. I can see why you are so happy." She turned to Shiro. "I feel I should talk to you. Sophia wants me to."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 am

Summer

Summer looked into Joanne's trusting eyes. Then she looked at the girl who looked a lot like her. What did she mean when she said she'll look into my mind? Well. I guess I'm going to find out. Summer looked at Joanne and smiled faintly. "I trust you," Summer said.

OOC: What does OCC mean?
sarahjoy78

Postby Twister980 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 am

~Emily~

She closed her eyes. "If Sophia wishes it, I will choose a new dragon."
Twister980

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 am

--Aaliyah--

The angel looked at her son as she felt his presence inside of Emily's head.

"No, my son. There is a way to save her dragon aswell. I can ask Shaalon about it when in Adelphi. Either way, I am sure Lobinka will want a new, stronger dragon to work with. I received a new dragon in the form of Drak when I joined the Dark Mother", she said to assure not only Emily but also Lobinka.

She needed them both to trust her and decide to sever their bonds to the one body; this was all too familiar as she remembered how her old soul felt when it was trapped by her evil self. Aaliyah wanted to help Emily, but that meant that she would have to face Lobinka herself.

"I can take you to Adelphi if that is what both you wish", she said back to Lobinka and Emily. "But I will do nothing unless I have the full consent of both parties."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 am

@Miss SarahJoy: Welcome! And OOC means as a side-text. It allows you to post off-topic to the story thread; you can give cues, etc.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 am

--Joanne--
Joanne placed her hands on Summer's temples. She saw that both Chrysanthe and Summer were born to the same mother, but she could not raise them.
"So that's it." She severed her connection. "Chrysanthe, I believe Sophia has revealed something amazing to me. Summer here is your twin sister. Summer, this means because I adopted Chrysanthe, you can be a part of our family if you wish. I would be honored to call you daughter, just as I call Chrysanthe daughter as well even though we are not blood relatives."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:05 pm

~Emily~

She looked at Lobinka. Strych was weak. Emily raised an eyebrow. I accept your offer. Emily looked back at Aaliyah. I guess we're ready then. She smiled sadly. I want to talk to Strych before he changes. I want him to know about it.

~Eruan~

He carefully handed Zoe to Set. "If you're sure."
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Summer

Summer gasped and looked at Chrysanthe. "I do't believe it! I have. A twin sister!?" she gasped.
She looked at Joanne. " I don't know what to do. I. I want to join your family, but. How could I EVER belong. I'm just normal teenage girl. I'd just be a burden. There must have been a reason why my mom separated us. What would happen if we were together forever."
Summer looked into Joanne's trusting eyes and smiled.
"Alright. I'd love to become your daughter. Mom," She quickly added.
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:22 am

=Chrysanthe=

Chrysanthe's eyebrows shot up in surprise when Joanne said that she and Summer were twin sisters. "We-we're twins?" She looked at Summer. Summer did look a lot like her. "Well, then, I guess we'll just have to get caught up, huh?" She asked Summer with a smile. "There's no need to be afraid. Joanne nad the rest of the Resistance made me feel right at home here, even though I had been serving Adarah for the longest time," she explained with a smile. "So I'm sure it won't be a problem at all for you to adjust."

=Eulalia=

Eulalia looked at Set with uncertainty. How do you hold a baby? . . . Ah, I remember. Support the head with one arm, and support the body with the other arm. Eulalia thought, remembering how the caretakers in the orphanage would hold the orphaned babies. Eulalia held her hands out, ready for Set to hand her Zoe.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 am

Summer

Summer smiled at Chrysanthe. "I still think that I'm dreaming," she said.
"I can't believe this is really happening. SO. What exactly IS the Resistance?", Summer asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 am

--Set--
"Here you go. Be careful with her." Set said as he gently put Zoe in Eulalia's arms.
OOC: Get ready for a big cry!
--Joanne--
"Adarah has enslaved the world with her subtle temptations. Many of the kings and queens of Krangor have bowed down to her rule, believing her lies that they will prosper. We are the only thing that stands in the way of injustice. If you join us, you will be her enemy. She will send hardship your way to break your faith. People will persecute you, just as they have persecuted us. But Sophia will reward you for your steadfast faith. I leave the decision up to you. Do you truly wish to join us?" Joanne said.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 am

Summer

Summer didn't know what to do.
She didn't realize the world was in such terrible danger.
Should she become good and fight like she's always wanted to.
OR. Turn against the Resistance and stay on Adarah's good side.
Summer thought and a battle raised in her head.
Finally she looked Joanne straight in the eyes and said," I want to join you. Truly."
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 am

--Joanne--
Joanne smiled and embraced Summer. "Have you ever been baptized? I will need to baptize you if you join."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 am

Summer

Summer smiled when Joanne hugged her. "I've never been baptized before.
How does it work," she asked Joanne.
sarahjoy78

Postby Twister980 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 am

~Strych~

He paced the woods, as much as he could. Occasionally leaving nervous bite marks in a tree. Gr... Where is she? She's supposed to be back by now! He went over the plan in his head. We hide out until the baby is born, the baby is born, Eulalia provides a distraction, then Lobinka snatches the baby, the two meet back here, and we fly off. He sighed. Except that plan has obviously gone south.
He blinked. A light was approaching him. "Who goes there?" He shouted.

OOC: I think this is about the time Aaliyah introduces herself to Strych.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 am

"We wade in the water. Then I ask you if you accept Sophia as your guide, mother, and protector. And then I dunk you in the water while you hold your breath. Oh, and we're both naked. And Chrysanthe, you'll have to help out. Normally, I'd have Ai help out, but with her mother here, I want her to spend as much time with her as possible. Especially since her mother's dead and this is her ghost."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 am

Summer

"Okay. Doesn't sound to hard. Sophia isn't gonna like, hurt me cause I'm not perfect right?" Summer asked Joanne with a teasing smile.
Joanne's face told her the answer.
Summer laughed. "Okay. SO. Do we do it now?
Or do you have to set up a date or something?" Summer asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 am

--Joanne--
Joanne laughed. She could tell she and Summer were going to get along fine.
"There's a stream not far from here." Joanne said. "We can go as soon as Chrysanthe gets some towels and my jar of sofan from my bedroom. Could you do that, Chrysanthe?"
OOC: sofan is a holy oil used to bless things.
At that moment, Xavier was outside. He'd overheard the entire conversation and said to Summer. "Wow! I never met a twin before! If you're Chrysanthe's twin, that means you're my sister too! Welcome to the family!" he exclaimed as he hugged Summer.
"She's not part of the family yet. I haven't baptized her." Joanne laughed. "This is Xavier, my baby boy."
"Nokisme, I'm five years old. I'm not a baby anymore." Xavier complained.
"You'll always be my baby. I carried you for nine months, and I'll never forget that."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 am

Summer

Summer smiled at Xavier. "Hi buddy. I can't wait to be your sister. Your SO sweet!"
She smiled when Xavier said he was five.
"Well. Five is such a big number! Soon, You'll be 6 and then 7 and before you know it, you'll be my age!"
She picked Xavier up and swung him around.
Welcome to the family. I have an actual family, Summer thought while playing with Xavier.
She looked at Xavier's smiling face.
And. I'm glad I have this one too, she thought.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 am

--Joanne--
"You know, we should baptize you too, Xavier. What would people think if they knew I hadn't baptized my youngest child yet?" Joanne said.
"Yes! Finally!" Xavier said excitedly.
"And we'll even do it along with Summer's." Joanne said. "I've done double baptisms before, after all."
"Hey, Summer, can I ride your dragon?" Xavier asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 am

Summer hesitated. "Ummmm.... I don't know. Ask your mom first buddy." She told Xavier.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:42 am

"It's all right if you ride her." said Joanne. "As long as the dragon doesn't mind."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Summer

Summer walked over to her dragon,Luna.
"Hey Luna. Would you mind if Xaiver rode you to the lake?" Summer asked her.
Luna said," Of Course he can! I love kids as much as you do Summer!"
Summer smiled and went over to Xavier. "Luna says that you can ride her. Just be careful okay buddy," she told him. She smiled as Xavier went over and petted Luna.
Summer looked at Joanne. "Hey. Where's Chrysanthe", she asked Joanne.
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

OOC: Chrysanthe's been with you guys the whole time. XD I'm just not able to post five times every day because of school.

IC:

Chrysanthe smiled at her new-found twin sister and Joanne. What's Sophia got in store for us, I wonder?

=Eulalia=

Eulalia gently took Zoe from Set and held her in her arms. She looked at the baby curiously, her green eyes hiding her emotions. So... Tonight, either I or Lobinka will take this child... Pretty little thing. Eulalia thought with dark amusement.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 am

--Zoe--
Zoe immediately cried loudly, as if she didn't like Eulalia at all.
Karin got of the bed. "Gee, wonder what got her so worked up about you?" she asked as she took Zoe gently and consoled her with a gentle touch.
--Joanne--
"Chrysanthe, we need you to get two towels and my jar of sofan. You'll find the jar on my nightstand. It's a green jar." Joanne said. "We'll meet you at the lake."
She turned to Xavier and Summer. "So, shall we go?"
Xavier leaped onto Luna's back. "I'm ready!"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 am

Summer

Summer smiled at Chrysanthe as she left.
Then she turned to Joanne.
"I'm ready. Lets go."
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:08 am

Joanne led them to the lake.
"You'll have to help Xavier take off his clothes." Joanne said. "Up to it?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying