Anthro Drive (2.0)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Anthro Drive (2.0)

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 pm

In the years of teen hood teens go through many changes...some more drastic than others..In the lives of a few teens puberty is the least of their worrys. They are changing, changing into anthros..(animal-like people) If they are to find out why and try to change back, they have to work together to keep their secret a secret.

They will start off in a high school or in the general area of the school.

The teens will start out as humans and slowly become more animal like in attitude and aperance.

I'll need

Name:

Age: (Must be between 13 and 19 unless you are one of the people uneffected)

Appearance:

Animal:

Extra info:

Their will also be hunters after these kids which I will controle (if you realy want one pm me.)

Rules-

1. No god modding
2. Follow CAA rules
3. Two charactors tops
4. Don't add your own story line unless you consult me first
5. proper format is incouraged (complete sectences, third person, quotation marks around speech)
6. Post must be at least two lines long

I will put a post limit if it is needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Name:Sasha

Appearance:
hair-Blonde
eyes-blue
skin-light tan from being in the sun
Clothes-A pair of camo cargo pants, shirt is brown with a silver japanese character for joker on it

Animal: black rabbit

Extra info:He is from Germany.Has a small tatoo of a raven on his spine and a sliver bar through his tongue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby KumaruRockz » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Oh my goshness I must join! XD

Name:Daniel Sterlane

Appearance:Awesomeness :)

Animal:White Tiger :)

Extra info:Kinda prepish, and hangs out with the "popular" people. Although most of the people around him are really mean, he seems to be one of the few that isn't a mean person. He'll befriend anyone, no matter the appearance.
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]To be honest, I don't have much to say.[/font]
KumaruRockz

Postby Althaia » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

Name:Elizabeth Watson

Appearance: see below

Animal: red tailed hawk

Extra info: shes rather eccentric she likes to paint abstract paintings and then hangs them around the apartment where her and her twin brother live

Name: Lucas Watson

Appearance: see below

Animal: Peregrine Falcon

Extra info:hes the opposite of his sister hes calm and collected and instead of painting he writes stories and poetry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:42 pm

[SIZE="1"]Name: Serenity D'jango

Appearance:
Serenity has long, dark brown hair. It falls to her chest in the front, and just below the shoulder blades in the back. Its very wavy, but not curly. You'll see the occasion ringlet, also.

She has big, thoughtful brown eyes, but you barely see them underneath her hair.

Serenity is also very tall. Ruffly about six feet. She wears faded pale blue jeans and any T-shirt (other then white) that she can get her hands on. Over whichever shirt she's wearing, her trusty black-and-grey jacket with the roses and skull motifs goes on. She also uses a well-worn pair of white sneakers.

Animal:Arabian Mare I couldn't resist posting a picture. :3

Extra info:
Serenity is beyond shy. She's afraid to talk to people first, and even when they talk to her, she's not sure how to respond. She doesn't like being by herself, but its just the way she's always been. She started this school late, making it her sixth school transfer so far. She doesn't have any friends. [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Aw heck, why not? ^^
*coughCrossdresserAlertcough*

Name: Rhys Noel

Appearance: Rhys tends to, um, wear things that guys would (normally) never wear. He likes to wear Victorian dresses and makeup. << >>;
He has platinum blonde hair that curls and reaches the middle of his back, gold-coloured eyes, and he is skinnily built. His outfit is a black-and-lilac dress that reaches just below his knees, longsleeves, a high-neck, and lilac 5-inch boots.
(NO ONE KNOWS HE'S A GUY)

Animal: Sandcat

Extra info: Besides the fact that he's a crossdresser? Well, he's definitely NOT gay. AT ALL. He just likes dresses. :3

((PIC OF RHYS: Link))[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 am

[SIZE="1"]*high 5's Dee-chan*

Sweet! X3 [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:17 am

I'll give this a shot ^^

Name: Maxine
Animal: Pine Marten

Appearance: Light skin, she looks a little younger than she is, lean and slightly muscular, silver eyes, a little past shoulder length straight black hair with long layers and side bangs, and she is 5'4.

Clothing: She wears a gray sleeveless shirt with a black jacket (sleeves ripped so its short sleeve) over it, a silver chain necklace with a black cross on it, black fingerless biker gloves, black worn jeans and black running shoes.

Extra info: She is usually a loner, causing trouble when she can and making fun of the popular kids all the time.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Kiba-kun » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:08 am

*pads into the room softly* Hey Silver . . . Got room for an old friend?
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby KumaruRockz » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 am

Hmm seems like me and Ninja might get into a tussle :p
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]To be honest, I don't have much to say.[/font]
KumaruRockz

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Kiba-kun (post: 1281087) wrote:*pads into the room softly* Hey Silver . . . Got room for an old friend?

I always have room for you Kibsy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Hana Ryuuzaki (post: 1279808) wrote:[font="palatino Linotype"]Aw heck, why not? ^^
*coughCrossdresserAlertcough*

Name: Rhys Noel

Appearance: Rhys tends to, um, wear things that guys would (normally) never wear. He likes to wear Victorian dresses and makeup. << >>](NO ONE KNOWS HE'S A GUY)[/B]

Animal: Sandcat

Extra info: Besides the fact that he's a crossdresser? Well, he's definitely NOT gay. AT ALL. He just likes dresses. :3

((PIC OF RHYS: Link))[/font]

I don't mind the dress wearing but it needs to be more modern. This is set in the time frame of the the 20th centery
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:12 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Um...Silver-san, they wear these dresses in the current times. ^^;
It's the GothLoli style over in Japan...

But if you really want me to change it, I will.[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kiba-kun » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Kalib Reeves

Appearance --

Eye: Soft hazel
Hair: Russet brown, cropped short.
Piercings: Three helix piercings in his left ear; a hoop, a small silver ball, and a small metal bone. An industrial bar in his right ear with rainbow spiral balls on the ends. An eyebrow piercing in his left eyebrow; spiked ends. Tongue peircing. Naval piercing with a cherry ring. Nipple ring, golden hoop.
Clothing:Wear very baggy clothing and hats to hide his features while he is in school. When outside of school, Kalib's attire is usually very tight clothing that cuts off at the naval and sleeves. Is one of the few people who can pull off a net shirt.
Body Build: Slender but highly muscled. A swimmer or runner's build.

Animal: River otter.

Extra info: Kalib is gay. Simple as that. ((Don't like it, go ahead and try flaming me for it.)) He and his twin sister are known for sharing everything, including relationships which results in very few boyfriends for either. Is popular around club and rave scenes. Became addicted to ecstasy but is learning to quit.

~~~~

Name: Amanda (Ammy) Reeves

Appearance --

Eye: Soft Hazel
Hair: Russet Brown, cut just above the shoulder.
Piercings: Naval piercing, ice blue snowflake.
Clothing: Ammy wears fairly consistent clothing as compared to her brother's habit of changing clothes twice a day. Small sweater that shows most of her shoulders and ends just above her naval. Either seen in khaki's and running shoes or a skirt with fishnet legs and boots.

Animal: River otter

Extra info: Amanda is on the school's swimming team. Is very close to her twin, Kalib and loves him despite what everybody says about him and what he does.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:55 pm

I need somemore players.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Kiba-kun » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm

I think this is it, Silver. Leave an invitation to join later perhaps?
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby The Liar XIII » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 am

I shall Join!

Name: John Sheaves (That's an edit of my name)

Appearance: Long dark blond hair, cold blue eyes, a goatee, and a sensitive smile. He usually wears a backwards UFC cap and sunglasses. You never see him without some kind of band shirt. He always wears jeans, and fancy leather gloves.

Animal: Dingo

Extra info: John is known as 'the rebel' of the school. I guess you can call him a ladies man. though he's polite to his elders and friends, he has I.E.D. (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) which means if he is brought to a certain amount of stress, he can black out into a fit of rage. He usually goes by the nickname "Sheavy".

And no, I do not have I.E.D., I just heard Randy Orton say it on RAW last night. Thought it'd be a good point to have my first change. :)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm

All characters are good to go I've submitted the RP and had the thread made. Once I post the intro feel free to start out with a few opening posts.

Try not to wander about too much for the first couple of pages. All the students will start out on the school grounds, in the commens area during a lunch break.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying