Ninja Highschool

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Ninja Highschool

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Congratulations!

You have been approved to enter into Kyo Highschool. (I know lame name, but we didn't really care what the school was named..and had a problem with some money…). Ahem, anyways, only the elite of the elite of warriors may attend this school. And yes, it is for Highschool age only (14 to 17 yrs old), even if you are REALLY smart, sorry there is an age limit (gotta follow the rules and all).

So here is the deal:

1. Character Bio is as follows:
Name:
Appearance
Favorite Weapon (pick only ONE and no guns allowed! This is a school for crying out loud!)
Appearance:
I do not want to know your personality or bio as that will be in game only!

2. I am the only GM. If I feel it is necessary, then I will elect a Co-GM.

3. For any new background related characters that you want to pop up, please PM as I am trying to keep that to a minimum in the beginning.

4. Follow all CAA rules of course. Please try to NOT do one liners, oh and NO CONTROLLING OTHER CHARACTERS INCLUDING: if they get hit in battle or get hurt etc. (ie. X character hit y character with his elbow and y character flew across the room). I want the other character to choose whether or not they are able to block, or I will say if they got hurt.

5. You will not know a lot about this until you actually get into it. All characters will be "students" and I will be the "teachers". Enter if you dare!
Don't worry there will be plenty of fighting too

Have fun! (I need at least 5 people to join in order for this to work)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Althaia » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 am

Name: Krory Masters
Favorite Weapon: a pair of sais
Appearance: see below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 am

Name: Simon Zealot
Appearance: Simon has Caucasian skin. He has aquamarine eyes and red hair. He's quite athletic and seems built to play point guard (or any other position) in basketball.
Favorite Weapon (pick only ONE and no guns allowed! This is a school for crying out loud!): Bo staff. It can be folded into a triple nunchuck, kind of like Tenten's on Naruto.
Appearance: His bo staff is deceptively flexible. It's made of bamboo and a thin cord connects all three parts.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:19 am

Name: Set-nae-roe
Appearance: He has long brown hair, green eyes and he wears his uniform whenever possible,
Favorite weapon: A torch. (No really a torch! He's a pyromaniac)
Robin Firedrake

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:42 am

Althaia: approved

Rocklobster: that would also be known as three sectional bow staff just so ya know :)

Robin: He can use a torch as a weapon (meaning he would have to light it etc) however, I have not said that you guys will have control over the elements but if you want that as a weapon its fine...and approved in any case
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 am

Right. I never meant elemental control. Just that he uses a torch as a weapon.
Robin Firedrake

Postby EricTheFred » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Not joining, just wondering...

You are aware of the very long-running, multiple spinoffed, and rather popular American comic book (and borderline 'OEL Manga') series that already has claim to this name, right?

If not, you should check it out. For ideas, if nothing else...
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Nope had no clue or idea :) Should I change the name due to the copyright tho?

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Robin Firedrake (post: 1280106) wrote:Right. I never meant elemental control. Just that he uses a torch as a weapon.

Okie dokie just checking and clarifying ^_^ should be interesting..i can see it now...."He fights with a (build up music) a TORCH" lol

Kunoichi

Postby KagayakiWashi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Keihatsu Takayama
Appearance: Fairly long, black hair, close to the shoulders. Sunglasses that hang right below the eyes. Wears a black jean jacket with the kanji for NINJA on the back and a strange emblem patches on both shoulders. Buttoned up to the last to front buttons. Wears a chain necklace. White t-shirt. Jacket is always buttoned. Baggy blue jeans with wallet chain. Geta sandals with black socks. Black leather, fingerless gloves. Frequently can be found listening to music on his iPod. On occasion wears a red tengu mask that he keeps on a string wrapped around his chest/back.
Favorite Weapon (pick only ONE and no guns allowed! This is a school for crying out loud!): Weapon of choice is the katana, but is now learning how to throw shurikens, so, shuriken.
Appearance: Shurikens have the same emblem as on his shoulders.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Yaaaays, ninja! :3

Name: Chihiro Nanaho (Goes by Nana)

Appearance: Nana has thick blue glasses and VERY dark brown hair that hangs to her shoulders in ramrod-straight locks. She tends to wear darker clothes, like her navy blue button-up blouse, and a black a-line skirt that goes to her knees. She also has extremely bright lilac eyes, and wears black tights/black MaryJanes.

Favorite Weapon: Kusarigama

Appearance: See Picture Above.[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby EricTheFred » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Kunoichi (post: 1280203) wrote:Nope had no clue or idea :) Should I change the name due to the copyright tho?

I have no idea how litigious Ben Dunn is, so you'll have to find your own way on that question. Really I was just curious if you were inspired by the comic book (an old favorite of mine) or came upon the name by coincidence. It's the latter, apparently.

But, if you find yourself in one-on-one combat with Ichi-kun... well, you've been warned.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 am

Kaga and Hana: approved :)

Eric:

lol yea I have an idea that I would lose that battle. I have a feeling he won't come after me tho...i'm just too darn cute is all :P

Kunoichi

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 pm

I am SOOOO joining this one!! ^^

Name: Nadya Yakov

Appearance: She has pale skin, forest green eyes, she is very lean and a bit muscular, her height is 5'6", her hair is black, short and spiky in the back, and she has two green streaks in her hair at the front and they go down to her chin.

Clothing: She wears a short sleeve dark green shirt, a short black jacket that's sleeves are rolled up to her elbows, black gloves, and green cameo pants that tuck in to her black lase up boots that go up to her knees.

Weapon: A throwing star that's blades can be readjusted to go in between her fingers for punching or to become a knife.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Lil_Ninja: approved

I will wait another day or two to let the mod know to start this one. Let me post first please and if you have any friends who wish to join then bring them on :)

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Is my character approved?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:04 am

rocklobster: approved..sorry thought i wrote that already

Kunoichi

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:36 am

[SIZE="1"]Name: Helga Trivinski
Appearance: Brownish blond hair, which is kept up in buns. Dark brown eyes. She wears a black and white dress, pictured here, with a tiny hat to match. Helga has a strong but soft face.
Favorite Weapon: A large, ornate axe. [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm

OK all tomorrow I am going to close entries to this RP and then PM a mod so I can get this started..My characters will not know your characters in either name, personality or background. So this will make things a bit interesting and dynamic. As you don't know much about the background or what to expect...i can imagine this will make things interesting as well.

song of storms: approved

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 am

At 6:00 PM tonite..all entries will be closed...so if you have friends that might be interested please tell them...my time right now is 1:58 pm so in another 4 hours in other words.

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 am

Should be up soon! I have first post :)

Kunoichi

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:50 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Yaaaay![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Ninja Highschool is a go!

I do have one more person joining at my allowance and since it just started.

Kaga, and Song of Storms have not posted yet :) Other than that..everyone will see my response to their initial post up :)

Kunoichi

Postby Paxdroca » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 am

Hmm... Cool.
I'll join.

Name: Paxdroca
Appearance: Usually wears a pair of blue jeans over a pair of navy blue sweatpants, a long-sleeved blue sweater over a usually black logo t-shirt (Usually DISTURBED :D) and a hat over a pale shaved head that has purple tattoos on it. He also has purple designs of unknown origins all over his body, which is quite muscular. Usually wears a glass pendant that was given to him by a girl named Chizuru Naba and sometimes looks as if his burning Eyes of Xel'Naga (Burning Purple, Burning Blue, Lightning Green) are blank and distant.
Weapon: A bouku that is alight with Twilight Psi that he uses to destroy a strange creature race named the Zerg (Classified). He pratices the Hiten Style and uses his bouku as both a katana and a bo.
"If you can't fit it, edIT!" Proud member of MOES!

"Fear is the mind killer.
"Fear is like little death that brings total obliteration.
"I will face my fear.
"I will permit it to pass over and through me.
"I WILL NOT FEAR."
- Kaishi, Way of the Shinobi

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."
- Jesus.
Jesus loves RPers, and so should you.
Paxdroca

Postby MangArtist » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:08 am

Thank you, Kunoichi, for letting me join! ^_^

Name: Kazuma
Appearance: (the picture below.) Hair: black, Eyes: green, shirt: light grayish, trenchcoat thing: Navy blue, pants: black, boots: brownish black and gloves: brown.
Favorite Weapon: Dai Katana
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am

Yay, Mang's joining!
I didn't know you roleplayed. :D
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby MangArtist » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 am

I didn't until now. XD
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Oh... Okay XDD
Then, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ROLEPLAYAGE! It is quite fuunnn~ ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Mang,

go ahead and make your bio.

Just so you know when you come in that you are entering into a dense fog and that you can not talk to, hear or interact with other players at this time. :)

Kunoichi

Postby MangArtist » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:09 am

I thought I did. o.o Or did I miss something?

Ah ok. Gotcha.

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying