An Idea?

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

An Idea?

Postby The Liar XIII » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 pm

You know, on another forum we played a game called WWE Mansion, which I revived on my own forum.
But, I was thinking, due to the fact that it is an RP, why don't we bring it to CAA but with a little twist!?

Welcome to:
[SIZE="5"][color="Plum"][font="Times New Roman"]Glamour and Glitz[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[INDENT]A large mansion in California has been rented by Rockstar Johnny Nailz. Nailz has the idea to start a reality show to pit several other personalities of high stature into this mansion. Actors, Singers, Business people, people who make money!
"Get ready to lose your first impressions of Reality Shows," says Nailz, "Glamour and Glitz will be nothing like you've seen before!"
Will it be? Only time will tell![/INDENT]

Well, it's pretty straight forward how to play the game.
Basically, you create a fictional celebrity or someone of high statue and portray them in this large Mansion. The good thing about creating your own character is that you can build them up any way you can.

So, I guess I'll describe Johnny Nailz right now.
(Funny story, Johnny Nailz shares the same name as one of the wrestlers in my Wrestling Fan Fiction. I'm planning on using the name in whatever I do if it relates to fame or some kind of gimick.)

Feel free to post a picture similar to your character's looks.

Name: Johnny Nailz
Hometown: Newfoundland, Now Resides in Los Angeles
Description: A comedic character who is very good looking. He has long blond hair with black and red highlights. He usually wears sunglasses and has a beard he sometimes shaves off. He has a calm, loving voice when he talks, but wails like a demon as he sings. He has a very unique singing voice. He's not much of a drinker. but sometimes has one here and there.

So anybody interested?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:45 am

Nothing? Really?
C'mon! It's pretty addictive.

Seriously, this RP is epic!
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby goldenspines » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 pm

This thread would be better suited in the New RPG Ideas section(found here: http://www.christiananime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=93).
You'll probably get more responses there as well. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:04 pm

But aren't I suppose to post here first? :lol:
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby goldenspines » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:37 pm

The Liar XIII (post: 1283297) wrote:But aren't I suppose to post here first? :lol:

Not that I recall. This part of the forum is for out of character(aka: OCC) discussions after an RPG has been made. If you were looking for people to join an RPG, then the New RPG Ideas section is where you need to go and make a topic. That's what the description says for it anyways:
"If you've got an idea for a new RPG, here's where you can propose it and recruit players."

Hoped this helped. ^_^;
goldenspines

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh, alright. Now I get it.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:07 pm

.....I'd join for you.....
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby The Liar XIII » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm

The thread to join is in the New RPG ideas.

Glamour & Glitz Sign-Up.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying