Glamour and Glitz

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Glamour and Glitz

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:29 pm

OOC: There has been a slight change in the story and my character.

[SIZE="1"](Yeah, the Z is suppose to be backwards.)[/SIZE]

[color="Plum"][SIZE="6"]
[font="Times New Roman"]Glamour and Glitz[/font][/SIZE][/color]

[INDENT]A Mansion in Los Angeles, California has been purchased by World Renown Television Producer, Chase Johnson (Name change in effect, suggestions are welcome), for a TV Show of his own creation.
"The basic idea is to pit people of high stature such as celebrities or business people, people of high stature, really, into a mansion to coexist as a family," says Johnson. "Reality Shows have been given a bad name, but we're going to show all you viewers why Glamour and Glitz will be original and fun!"
Several Celebrities of all sorts have been casted already, for the show such as Musician, Johnny Nailz. This is what he had to say.
"Now that I've got time off from releasing my 2nd album with my band, Final Verdict, I said, what the hay, time to have fun! That's the basic reason why I decided to join the cast. I won't let anything stand in my way."
Glitz and Glamour will be heading into it's first season on CAA Television soon![/INDENT]

Now, that's the new story, and basically, we need YOU to be a part of the cast too.
Create your character (Musician, actor, director, business person, professional fighter, etc.), and let them join Johnny Nailz and Mr. Johnson in creating one of the best Reality TV Shows ever!

The Characters:
Your character, as I mentioned, must be fictional and of high stature. When you create your character, please use the template I have posted below to sign up. I'm not going to close off the sign up after the game has started, because that would be unfair.
Also, feel free to post a picture of a person who may relate to how your character looks.

Name: Johnny Nailz
Hometown: Newfoundland, Now Resides in Los Angeles
Description: A glamourous, comedic character, but on the inside is very dark and disturbed, and is afraid of death. He has battled past drug abuse and alcohol abuse, but has been clean for years now. He still may have a drink here and there, but not anything too heavy. He is roughly 6'2" and somewhere around 223lbs. He has long blond hair with black and red highlights, a beard (but shaves often), he usually wears aviators and a bandanna. You'll never see him without a leather jacket. He has a calm, soothing, and loving voice, but an unique wailing singing voice. He is a guitar player and the front man for his band Final Verdict and loves the art of poetry.

Sample Posts:
Here are some sample posts of the WWE Mansion (Which this is a branch of), I hope it clarifies everyone how to play.

Sheavy's Post:
Scott opens the car door.

"We're going back home. Back to the mansion... Where we belong."

He adjusts his sunglasses and continues.

"We got a private jet set up for us."

Kane's Disciple's Post:
Kane gets in.

"So where is this so-called mansion?"

Sheavy's Post:

"Back in California... L.A."

He starts to slightly bang his head and sing "L.A. Woman" by The Doors.

"Well, I just got into town about an hour ago!"

Scott chuckles.

"So, Kane.. Hows'jah doin'?"

---

Hopefully that's clear.

So, Get to it!;)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby thefonzjr1323 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:11 am

Name: Stephen Creager
Hometown: Newfoundland, now living in Boston
Description: An author who has sold millions of books across the world. He is most famously known for his sci-fi and horror genres. He has long white hair (dyed), wears mainly red and black shirts with blue jeans. He is near 6 foot 5 and 256 pounds.
thefonzjr1323

Postby The Liar XIII » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:44 am

thefonzjr1323 (post: 1283509) wrote:Name: Stephen Creager
Hometown: Newfoundland, now living in Boston
Description: An author who has sold millions of books across the world. He is most famously known for his sci-fi and horror genres. He has long white hair (dyed), wears mainly red and black shirts with blue jeans. He is near 6 foot 5 and 256 pounds.

Welcome to The Show!

May I suggest this fellow for your Character?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby The Liar XIII » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 am

[color="Red"]UPDATE:[/color]
I'm guessing that 5 players will be enough to start. Once we get five, I'll request to start the game up, and more people can join as we go along. ;)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Stage Name: Blaze
Hometown: Originally born and raised in Brazil
Description: has brown skin, red hair and green eyes.
Background: Ado was a member of the IWF (International Wrestling Federation) for 15 years. She is an extremely talented athlete blessed with speed and agility. She holds the record for longest running Women's Champion and Tag Team Champion with her teammate Ice. (their team was called Fire and Ice) She was also a Cruiserweight Champion twice) She is still a force to be reckoned with, so don't mess with her. She is well-versed in capoeira. She is usually an easy-going and cheerful person though.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:28 pm

rocklobster (post: 1283661) wrote:Stage Name: Blaze
Hometown: Originally born and raised in Brazil
Description: has brown skin, red hair and green eyes.
Background: Ado was a member of the IWF (International Wrestling Federation) for 15 years. She is an extremely talented athlete blessed with speed and agility. She holds the record for longest running Women's Champion and Tag Team Champion with her teammate Ice. (their team was called Fire and Ice) She was also a Cruiserweight Champion twice) She is still a force to be reckoned with, so don't mess with her. She is well-versed in capoeira. She is usually an easy-going and cheerful person though.

Welcome to the Show! :cool:
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:22 pm

UPDATE:
There will be several multi-user characters added to the cast such as The Butler/Maid, Nailz's band members (Whenever they show up), Johnson (When he's there, he will show up now and then), and anyone else who comes up throughout the game.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm thinking of starting this up now, then we can draw in more members as we play.
Thoughts?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby thefonzjr1323 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:12 pm

The Liar XIII (post: 1283921) wrote:I'm thinking of starting this up now, then we can draw in more members as we play.
Thoughts?

I think we should, just to get started
thefonzjr1323

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm

thefonzjr1323 (post: 1283922) wrote:I think we should, just to get started

Let's see what Rocklobster has to say first.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Fine by me, maybe starting will attract more people.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 pm

rocklobster (post: 1283929) wrote:Fine by me, maybe starting will attract more people.

That's what I'm saying.
Once they see the chaotic storylines, they'll want to have a piece of the pie.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby thefonzjr1323 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Well, I guess I will start.

The door banged as Stephen Creager walked into the front door. He grabbed his face and opened the door. He looked around and dropped the bags on the floor. He sat back on the couch and waited for some more people.
thefonzjr1323

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 pm

thefonzjr1323 (post: 1283936) wrote:Well, I guess I will start.

The door banged as Stephen Creager walked into the front door. He grabbed his face and opened the door. He looked around and dropped the bags on the floor. He sat back on the couch and waited for some more people.

We don't start here.
We start once the RP is approved.
Playing here can get the RP shot down.. So, don't play here. I PM'ed Mithrandir, so hopefully he approves.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:14 am

The opening theme for the show has been chosen.
I may do a video for it. :)

Official Theme Song: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ieNYjh06I&feature=related
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:34 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:34 pm

May I join?

If so, here's my character:

Name: Wolfgang von Kleinstad
Hometown: Strasburg, Austria- lives in the U.S. in various condos
Description: Proud and flambouyant; strong esteem for women; chivarous; suffers from mental chemical embalances and will occasionally agrue with himself; easygoing; lively. He is a well-known composer writing the score music for big romance, action, and horror movies; (buddies with Hans Zimmer and Alan Silvestri). Has long, wavy black hair; usually uncombed and wild; brown eyes; dark-skinned; around 6 foot; 150 lbs; wears jeans, white frilled shirt with a red neckpiece, and various elaborate vests.

Is this ok?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 am

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1288008)"]May I join?

If so, here's my character:

Name: Wolfgang von Kleinstad
Hometown: Strasburg, Austria- lives in the U.S. in various condos
Description: Proud and flambouyant]

Welcome to the show.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Shilohan ninja » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Ya got room fer anudder player?

If so, here's mah character profile:

Name: Lazarus McCleary (better known as "The Assassin")
Age: it is speculated that he's in his mid twenties, though his real age is a mystery
Hometown: Ayr, Scotland
Occupation: DJ, rocker, martial arts master, actor in various successful kung-fu/action/horror films
Description: Tall, muscular, powerfully built, dark-skinned due to his mother’s heritage, and piercing blue eyes that seem to cut straight through to your soul. Discovered in his hometown of Ayr, Lazarus was cast for a minor part in an action film, but stole the show with his powerful build, brooding attitude and signature look that makes you wonder who he's going to kill next. About as unpredictable as the roles he plays, Lazarus became something of a celebrity with his first role, thus spawning his later leading roles as both protagonist and antagonist in movies of action, horror and kung-fu genres. Two years after the beginning of his career on the silver screen, he was found moonlighting as a DJ at night clubs in and around Glasgow. Very soon afterward, a British record label picked him up for a three album deal which was very successful. Near the end of the contract, he began experimenting with rock music, mainly in the forms of hardcore and metalcore in the vein of Demon Hunter, an apparent influence on him. Soon afterward, McCleary signed a deal with a record label based out of Seattle, Washington known as Neo-Ninja Industries and produced seven number one albums which have topped the charts for the last ten years in rock music, all while he continued starring in, and eventually making, movies. His original nickname came from his expertise in numerous martial art forms which he studied in Ayr and Okinawa. He has also studied parkour in France and California. Lazarus is currently residing in a small hotel under the alias of Kurt Tyler so as to keep a low profile for the duration of his stay. He drives a black Honda Del sol.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 am

Shilohan ninja (post: 1290482) wrote:Ya got room fer anudder player?

If so, here's mah character profile:

Name: Lazarus McCleary (better known as "The Assassin")
Age: it is speculated that he's in his mid twenties, though his real age is a mystery
Hometown: Ayr, Scotland
Occupation: DJ, rocker, martial arts master, actor in various successful kung-fu/action/horror films
Description: Tall, muscular, powerfully built, dark-skinned due to his mother’s heritage, and piercing blue eyes that seem to cut straight through to your soul. Discovered in his hometown of Ayr, Lazarus was cast for a minor part in an action film, but stole the show with his powerful build, brooding attitude and signature look that makes you wonder who he's going to kill next. About as unpredictable as the roles he plays, Lazarus became something of a celebrity with his first role, thus spawning his later leading roles as both protagonist and antagonist in movies of action, horror and kung-fu genres. Two years after the beginning of his career on the silver screen, he was found moonlighting as a DJ at night clubs in and around Glasgow. Very soon afterward, a British record label picked him up for a three album deal which was very successful. Near the end of the contract, he began experimenting with rock music, mainly in the forms of hardcore and metalcore in the vein of Demon Hunter, an apparent influence on him. Soon afterward, McCleary signed a deal with a record label based out of Seattle, Washington known as Neo-Ninja Industries and produced seven number one albums which have topped the charts for the last ten years in rock music, all while he continued starring in, and eventually making, movies. His original nickname came from his expertise in numerous martial art forms which he studied in Ayr and Okinawa. He has also studied parkour in France and California. Lazarus is currently residing in a small hotel under the alias of Kurt Tyler so as to keep a low profile for the duration of his stay. He drives a black Honda Del sol.

Welcome to the show~! ;)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Wind » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Name: Reverie Metherland
Nickname: Rin
Hometown: somewhere in Norway before moving to the states
Occupation: former lead singer of a heay metal group called GothicGoddess in Norway,now is a vocalist for a small time group called Time's Melodies which is a rock and roll group but not heavy metal
Description:Image

Name: Raithe Logan
nickname: none
Hometown: same as reverie

hope these are ok let me know if they aren't Liar please
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Wind (post: 1290654) wrote:Name: Reverie Metherland
Nickname: Rin
Hometown: somewhere in Norway before moving to the states
Occupation: former lead singer of a heay metal group called GothicGoddess in Norway,now is a vocalist for a small time group called Time's Melodies which is a rock and roll group but not heavy metal

Name: Raithe Logan
nickname: none
Hometown: same as reverie

hope these are ok let me know if they aren't Liar please

Well, everyone is entitled to one character. But there are Multi-User characters (Can be used as anyone) such as Johnny's band mates, the D.A. feller that Rocklobster conjured up.
I'm guessing that Raithe will be the Multi?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

Uh, Liar, can I change things and make D.A. no longer multi-user?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 am

How so?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby christianfriend » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 am

[color="purple"]:D Hey there! I've been wanting to join a RP for a while, since I used to be a major rpg fanatic here on CAA, but stopped due to me always getting lost. But, this looks like an easy story to keep up with, and I like the whole Idea too! X3 So I hope it's alright if I just try and jump in!
Here's my character~[/color]

Name: [color="Purple"]Seraphine Nyx Lexine (Most call her Sera or Lexi)[/color]
Hometown: [color="purple"]Avery, Texas[/color]
Occupation: [color="purple"]Professional Dancer/Singer, And can play the Violin, Piano and guitar.[/color]
Appearance: [color="purple"]Sera is 5'6", with long legs and a lean figure from dancing. She has long, hip-length really dark purple hair that's cut shoulder length near the top, although you can't tell unless she puts the bottom half in a ponytail. Her face is thin, yet has a nice long square shape to it and a straight petite nose. Her lips are small and plump, and her eyes are a piercing green framed by long elegant eyelashes and sharp eyebrows. Her skin has a golden shine to it.[/color]
Description: [color="purple"]Sera is a spunky girl from North East Texas. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father died of cancer before she was born. She lived on her Uncle Maveric and Aunt Lily's ranch for most of her life, along with her 3 older triplet brothers, and was home-schooled by her aunt. She started taking Dancing and singing lessons when she was 4, and started playing the Piano and Violin when she was 9; She didn't take up Guitar until she was 13. She had a rather calm life, where the only "big" things that happened were country fairs, Car races, and the annual Tomato Festival in July. She always wanted to dance and sing on stage, or just play her music, but she never thought it would actually happen...so she stuck to dancing competitions, becoming a national champion. When she turned 16, her talent was noticed by Romulous Amour, a man who owned an extremely popular Hotel/Club in Vegas and also had a hit recording business.
From there her life took off like a rocket, and she was a hit sensation almost overnight. She traveled around America with her band "Black Ravine", and eventually went over to Europe where they took an extreme liking to her. But, with fame, comes stress, and crazy fans! When she turned 24, she decided she couldn't take moving around anymore, and that she was done touring for a while, and is now singing at the Club in Vegas and doing dance competitions.[/color]
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 am

christianfriend (post: 1291701) wrote:[color="plum"]:D Hey there! I've been wanting to join a RP for a while, since I used to be a major rpg fanatic here on CAA, but stopped due to me always getting lost. But, this looks like an easy story to keep up with, and I like the whole Idea too! X3 So I hope it's alright if I just try and jump in!
Here's my character~[/color]

Name:[color="plum"] Seraphine Nyx Lexine (Most call her Sera or Lexi)[/color]
Hometown: [color="plum"]Avery, Texas[/color]
Occupation: [color="plum"]Professional Dancer/Singer, And can play the Violin, Piano and guitar.[/color]
Appearance: [color="plum"]Sera is 5'6", with long legs and a lean figure from dancing. She has long, hip-length really dark purple hair that's cut shoulder length near the top, although you can't tell unless she puts the bottom half in a ponytail. Her face is thin, yet has a nice long square shape to it and a straight petite nose. Her lips are small and plump, and her eyes are a piercing green framed by long elegant eyelashes and sharp eyebrows. Her skin has a golden shine to it.[/color]
Description: [color="plum"]Sera is a spunky girl from North East Texas. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father died of cancer before she was born. She lived on her Uncle Maveric and Aunt Lily's ranch for most of her life, along with her 3 older triplet brothers, and was home-schooled by her aunt. She started taking Dancing and singing lessons when she was 4, and started playing the Piano and Violin when she was 9]

Welcome to the show! ;);)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm

what I mean is I want to be the only one controlling D.A. now.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 pm

But everyone only gets one character.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:04 pm

oh, then never mind.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey Liar,

I was wondering if I could create a all-user-play character...another girl to balance things out. If approved, here she is:

Name: Katherine von Kleinstad (Kity)
Hometown: Stuttgart, Germany- lives with her uncle
Description: Outgoingand flambouyant; strong-willed and friendly; somewhat frank; suffers from trauma of losing her parents as a young child-orphaned at 7-lives with her uncle Wolfgang (who is only a few years older); easygoing; lively. She is a modern-day Carmen who can work a paintbrush. Of the top of her class at Juliard. Has long, curly black hair; half up/half down; green eyes; dark-skinned; around 5 foot 5 inches; 127lbs; wears long, elaborate 30's dresses with flattering necklines.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying