Full Metal Alchemist

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Full Metal Alchemist

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey everyone i wanted to try my luck at opening a new Full Metal Alchemist Role Play if anyone would like to join it would be much appreciated.

Story Line:
Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist, is the main character. When Ed and his younger brother, Alphonse Elric, attempted to resurrect their deceased mother, Trisha Elric via human transmutation, Ed lost his left leg in the alchemic rebound and Al lost his entire body. Traumatized, Ed heroically attempted to save his dear younger brother by bravely sacrificing his own right arm in order to attach Al's soul to a nearby suit of armor. After obtaining automail prosthetics from their childhood friend mechanic, Winry Rockbell, Ed still has the ability to perform alchemy. Ed now leads them both on a journey to find the legendary Philosopher's Stone, a powerful, dangerous, and mysterious stone that may be able to restore their bodies.

Name:
Image:
History:
State Alchemist?:
Weapons
Pets or Sidekicks:

Tell me what you think
Thanks and God Bless

Dan
CelticWarrior20

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying