A Life with humans

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

A Life with humans

Postby Veru » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:46 am

well this is a idea about a village created to contain fantasy people and to restrict them of their freedom the first 5 players will help ecape and the others will be found alonge the way the goal is to blead in but inside of all of us it burns to hold it in.We are needed to free are selfs and live the life God gave us

if anyone has any ideas on anything to add please post or privet message me :thumb:
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby Gelka » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:40 am

Sounds like fun. Count me in. ^____^
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Veru » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 am

yay welcome abord (im usealy on early in the mornigs)well if you have any ideasthad be great ,mabe if you have any freinds that might be interested that would be great thou im not going to be abel to be back to back rpg so we got to get it going remember if u have new ideas dont hold back!!!!!
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby Gelka » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:40 am

Alright. Lemme see if I can get anymore peoples interested........
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

Gelka

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 am

Sounds neat! Can you make up a character form for us to fill out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Hmm...this looks quite promising. Might I suggest a quick summary of the plot, rules,and as Miss Kenshin posted earlier, a character sheet?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Sounds a lot like fablehaven, great escape version...
Robin Firedrake

Postby Sanji07 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 pm

This RP sounds interesting. I would like to be a part of it. ^_^
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Sounds neat. I'm game.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Veru » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:38 am

YAY caricter sheet...(goes itntir exstrem thought

Name

Age 40-(please teens too)

Abnormal body marks or hybrid looks (ears wings horns)

abilitys

back ground(nothing nastie or really weird)

a little story of how u got in A.V.F.M.(artifital village for monsters)

a specific symtom of what hapens to you when you hold back your powers
Veru

Postby Veru » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 am

and if any one has a thought or my sheet was to shourt (looked long in the box) post agin
Veru

Postby Gelka » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 am

Name: Rin

Abnormal body marks: she has wings. ^^

abilities: she can control plants and fly.

back ground: she was raised by her grandmother who just recently died leaving her all alone.

She was helping a young kid in public and accidentally went too far with her powers.

symptom when holding back powers: she turns green and has a hard time breathing. ^^

you forgot to ask what they look like.....mine looks like this Image

Gelka

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am

Hm... I already have a character I think was created just for such a time... ^_^

Name: Alex

Abnormal body marks or hybrid looks: Soft, wispy lavender hair and solid black eyes. Small for his apparent age.

Abilities: Well educated on all sorts of things related to alchemy (Historical, not FMA-style) and other sciences, due to the amount of reading he has done. Knows how to deliver a child. Has an uncanny knack for finding edibles. Eats lavender seeds and earthworms, prefers rainwater.

Background: Well, in order to tell about Alex's background, you have to take a look at his "mommy" or creator. She was born into a very straight-laced, wealthy family who disapproved of her marriage to a poor but good-hearted blacksmith. Thereafter, they disowned her. She had children with the kind blacksmith, but he and her children were killed by the plague. In her ensuing loneliness, she applied her alchemic skills to create a child for herself who would never die-- a homunculus. She named him Alex. Cuddled, loved and slightly spoiled for all of his long existence, it was an incredible shock for Alex when she died; he really had no understanding of what had happened, believing that she was sleeping and would presently wake up. When she did not, he became very upset and rocked in the corner of the room with her for days...

A Little Story of How Alex Got Into A. V. F. M.: ... until he was discovered by a random passerby and begged the man not to kill him, as his "mommy" had charged him to keep hidden because humans kill what they cannot understand. Subsequently, the man turned him in to A. V. F. M. Sometimes, Alex wonders what it would be like to grow up, but he doubts that will ever happen given the enormous gap between his age and appearance.

Power Hold-back Symptoms: None, really, as Alex has no real powers to speak of besides the fact that he recovers quickly from injuries and is inhumanly strong. However, he has gotten into trouble from forgetting to control his strength.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Name: Jace

Appearance: He is a bit scrawny looking, slightly tanned skin, and he stands at 6ft. He has black curly hair that goes to the middle of his neck and is shorter in the front, deep blue eyes with a black rim around them, and he always has a compassionate look on his face.

Odd stuff about him: He has blue tribal looking markings on his face, and forearms/hands.

Abilities: He can charm animals to help him by playing different melodies on his flute.
He can also effect people in different ways by playing different songs. (He could cheer them up, or make them angry, or tired, or sad, or eager etc.)

Tools: He always has a hand carved flute with him, but if something happened to it, he could use his hands to play the melodies (cupping them a certain way and positioning the thumbs to get a flute like sound) or he could whistle it, but that way is very limited for him.

Background: He hasn't had the greatest past. His parents died when he was small, and he was taken in by forest people who mostly left him to do whatever. From there he drifted from place to place, helping anyone he can.

How he got in A.V.F.M.: People were suspicious of him having powers, so they would often follow him, waiting for him to use the power so they could turn him in. When he became aware of their presence, they ambushed him, and he used his music to scare them away, then made a break for it. But unknown to him was another group around the corner waiting for him.

~

And I have a question.. What do you mean a "symptom for holding back power"??
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Gelka » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

I think he means what will happen if they retain their power for too long. ^^

Gelka

Postby Dante » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 am

O_O, I was looking at RPs when I hit this thread. It suddenly occurred to me that I couldn't understand a single sentence from the first post. I know this sounds rude but... Was that understandable to other people X_X? (Yes, I have just become a spelling Nazi and my mental matrixing abilities apparently fail)
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Veru » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 am

om i cant spell at all and om srry ^^
Veru

Postby Veru » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:57 am

Jorden

age??(looks though as at least 15)

1 black horn comeing out of the right side of his head(3cm)

hes has two black armard arms (hand spreads out about the size of a baskit ball and large claws)he weresa greay jaket with a bone neclace

powers can us the shatows to create things of his thoughts use the shatows to manuver through walls and usualy his lower body looks like a wispy shatow.with long periods of time he begins to have trouble walking

his bacgouround was that a demonic boy was born in this area and in here his mother rased him as swetly as posebl after she pirishesd he lost himselv in his mind and dispered for 10 years. in those years monsters leeked from his mind . so hunters and folktals told of the demon boy punishing them for his mothers death.after some time traviling his mind to begin to travil back to the real world he was soon compromised by a comapny outside they took him to the city for resech and he held back for too long wich destoed the city(when i say camolt its the neerest city,looks like the one off of final fantise avedent children)they scavanged what data they could and made the finding stop of me their bases of operations

when i hould back for to long a telicanesause wave is shot out things come apart secrws nals splinters of wood guns spring into peses cars desismbale (not every thing just whats around)
Veru

Postby Gelka » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 am

So now we really only need to more participants right??

Gelka

Postby Robin Firedrake » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 am

Name: Dellethix
Appearance: This, though he uses a special stone to appear human, at which point his eyes are greenish and his pupils are not quite circular, his black hair reaches down to his shoulders (though the tips curl back up into sharp points) he stands about 5'6 and looks a bit scrawny.
Oddities: The stone can't completely make his tail disappear so he has to hide a miniature version of it.
Abilities: Can see heat if need be, can swim quickly and to depths of 50 feet, and hold breath for up to one hour, has a little bit of skill with a dagger, and knows how to survive in swamps and other wet areas.
Tools: A dagger, a hunting knife and another stone which he can use to generate heat.
Background/to A.V.F.M.: Dellethix was like any ordinary lizardman (or child) for a while. Living near the water, doing his share of farming, fishing and hunting when... [s]Zombies![/i] [s]Godzilla![/s] [s]Cthulhu![/s] he was discovered by a band of human hunters. Naturally, upon seeing something like this they tried to protect themselves and managed to knock Delle unconscious. They had more than they wanted so they took him to authorities who gave the hunters a large some of money and tried to take him to a top security area for safekeeping. But unbeknownst to them, one of their own was an agent of A.V.F.M. waiting for a moment like this. And thus he has lived in A.V.F.M. to this day.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Veru » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 pm

very cool
Veru

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Srry, I have to drop out of this one. XP
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Gelka » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 am

Awwwz Then do you mind if I take your character as well?
That way we don't have to wait as long to start....

Gelka

Postby Veru » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 pm

you doing more than 1 already ?ill miss ur avitar lol
Veru

Postby Sanji07 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm working on a profile.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Veru » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:39 pm

well take your time
Veru

Postby Sanji07 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Sorry I haven't posted my character's bio yet. For some reason it's been a bit difficult for me to come up with a background and how she got into A.V.F.M. ._.;; I'll edit this post once I get it all together.
Sanji07

Postby Sanji07 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Sorry I haven't posted my character's bio yet. For some reason it's been a bit difficult for me to come up with a background and how she got into A.V.F.M. ._.;; I'll edit this post once I get it all together.

Pic: Image

Name: Rei Kurosawa

Abnormal body marks or hybrid looks: Black cat ears, black cat tail

abilitys: Has cat-like traits (lands on all fours, can see in the dark with limited light, etc.) and can control/breathe underwater

back ground: Rei Kurosawa grew up in a dark forest with her parents and her younger sister Chi. Unlike her sister, Rei had inherited some cat genes from her father, causing her not the see much of the world outside of the forest. Due to her limited social experience, she is quiet and mysterious, often appearing uncaring when she's really just shy. Rei is tomboyish and despite her long hair, is often mistaken for a guy (these traits run on her mom's side). After what happened right before she was taken to the artificial village, she is now very untrusting of others.

a little story of how u got in A.V.F.M.: It happened around dawn. Rei was catching fish in a river for her family to eat. Her father was watching her from a high, black tree branch, but a swarm of crows had attacked him. Rei didn't know and kept hunting fish underwater. A stray toddler had fallen into the river downstream, about 15 feet from where Rei was. Rei knew she wasn't suppose to go very far from the forest, but a child was drowning and it could die in merely minutes. Once she caught up with her, Rei wrapped her arms around the child and laid it down on the grass. The child's mother saw Rei, and instead of thanking her, accused her of being a cat demon. Confused but smart, Rei ran away from the forest, not wanting to lead the woman to her home. But she found out too late that she was running straight to the village. Her father finally fended off the crows, but by then it was too late. He had no idea where she was. Rei's mother and Chi were miles in the woods looking for berries, so it was hours before they found out anything. A priest tried to exorcist Rei, but since she wasn't a demon, it failed. She was then sent to the A.V.F.M by the local guards. She has been there for 7 months.

a specific symtom of what hapens to you when you hold back your powers: Seagreen spirals of water shoot up out of the area around Rei and she has a major panic attack.
Sanji07

Postby Veru » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 am

WOOT lets get it started........O.o but i dont know how do we just start here?
Veru

Postby Gelka » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 am

Lol, I think you have to p.m. your ideas to a moe.

Gelka

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying