I dream of...Harley?

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

I dream of...Harley?

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

This is a slice of life/fantasy/character development RP. There will not be a whole lot of action or fighting, if you’re looking for that I suggest trying another RP. ]:3

Summary:

We all know the stories of the Genies and the three wishes, someone finds and rubs a lamp, a genie comes out and grants the lucky person three wishes. Well, what if that wasn't exactly the way it worked. In fact according to Harley, a Genie that has just been discovered that is not how it works. You see, long ago her people became corrupted by their powers, to the point where they were destroying themselves. A human had helped them see what they had become, grateful for the help they indebted themselves to humans. Anytime a Genie was called for they would do their best to help the human that discovered them get what they truly needed. Whether it be an emotional need(confidence, love, friendship), giving them a chance for something, or just a swift kick in the rear.
Being called into a room with several humans Harley's got her work cut our for her, she's up for the challenge though.

Our characters will be the ones that Harley is here to help. You don't have to be one of the characters that are there when Harley appears if you don't want to be.
And this RP takes place in Louisville, Texas, so keep in mind it's hot.

Information on Genies:

Genies are not spirits, rather they are beings from another world that can manipulate matter and a whole ton of other things. They are not omnipotent there are some things they just can't do(like they can't change people's feelings, they can create situations that can lead to people changing, but they can not just change a persons personality).
There are weakness in our world that when agitated open up rifts from our world to their world bring a Genie on through. Genies have just as much free with as humans, and can choose whether or not they will help the human that brought them through. But they are stuck on Earth until they do help the human(so if the Genie refuses to help they are stuck on Earth), so most all do help the humans.

I might allow other Genies in later. But not now.

Read before joining:

I have not created an RP on here for a long time, so for those who might not know I am an extremely strict GM. I take my Rps seriously and do my best to try to make them enjoyable for everyone.
If you’re going to join be serious about it. If you want an RP where you can just do whatever you want, then this is not an RP for you, go join someone else’s or create your own. I create these stories for everyone’s enjoyment, and there are rules that must be followed.

Please show me respect and follow follow them.

I am not afraid to kick people out of my Rps if they do not follow rules. And if you think I’m kidding, then you are gravely mistaken, I’ve done so before and I'd do it again.

Here are my rules:
(plus all the CAA rules found here: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=23505 )

1. Be sure to get my ‘OK’ before entering the RP.

2. No god-moding(taking control of another persons character).

3. I don't mind romance, but I don't want the characters to meet and immediately fall in love. It’s fine if your character has a crush one another character the first time they meet, but I don't want full-blown head over heals in love. Because:
A. I will barf. Stop that relationship, then barf some more.
B. As much as people wish for it to happen, ‘love at first sight’ is not that common. It should be the same for the RP world.
C. I will barf.

4. No changing the storyline. If you have an idea that you think might add to the story PM me. I LOVE hearing ideas from the RPers. I don’t mind you suggesting stuff at all, but you must understand that I usually plan many things out in the RP’s, so you have to tell me your ideas so I can see if it will fit. Don’t be afraid to PM me, I don’t bite that hard.

5. Do not apologize for small posts. Do not apologize for long posts. I like them all. Just you posting makes me very happy, no matter what the size.

6. NO JAPANESE NAMES! Seriously, I know we all love anime, and Japanese stuff but Japanese names are WAY overused in Rps. This RP takes place in America, I very rarely run into Japanese names and I live in one of the most well known cities in America. Please keep to using common names.
8. Do not use art you find off the Internet as your characters appearance. I am an artist and I find it very disrespectful when people take art that does not belong to them and uses it without the owner's permission. Be creative and come up with your own character design. (If you like a hair style and want to show a picture of it that's fine, but don't just take someone's else hard work and go “This picture is what my character looks likeâ€
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 pm

My two characters~

Name: Harley (her real name is too hard for humans to say)
Sex: female

Appearance- (note: Harley can choose any female human appearance she wants, she prefers her original Middle-Eastern look since her lamp originated from there)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin: Dark
Clothing style: She usually wears shorts and tank tops with a shawl around her neck.

Extra information-
Personality: Overall she's friendly, but she has some faults. She can be a bit too cocky sometimes, and is quite sassy towards people. She often gets easily annoyed at people and usually ends up dishing out head-slaps. She really does care for humans though, and tried her hardest to understand and help.
History: Nothing is know about her life before being called to Earth. She annoyed at the fact that she's been called from her home, but is fully dedicated to trying to help her human friends however they need.

Name: Lucas “Lukeâ€
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 pm

here she is!

Name: Scarlett (Scout) Holland
Sex: Female

Appearance-
Eyes: light green
Hair: Really wavy red hair (almost orange) that goes a little past her shoulders
Skin: very fare and white with lots of freckles on her cheeks
Clothing style: Very skaterish almost on the side of boy skater style of clothing, is never found wearing a dresses, skirts or shirts that form to her body…never never wears pink.
Extra information-
Personality: Scout states her opinion and if anyone thinks different she thinks they are usually stupid, is up for adventure at anytime, acts younger than she is at times, very tomboy like, doesn’t talk very much around people she doesn’t know, and most of the time doesn’t like to talk about her emotions.
History: Most people at Scout’s school don’t think of her really as being an attractive girl or even a girl at all, most of the guys just think she’s one of them because she skates and acts like a boy most of the time. Maybe it’s because she has four brothers, a dad and no mom. Scarlett was the name she was given when she was born but as she grew she didn’t like it and so gave herself the nickname of ‘Scout’. Scout as always been into skating since she was little and still has a major passion for it.
[font="Tahoma"]"Therefore, if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Cor. 5:17[/font]
Chibiringo

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 pm

This seems like an interesting RP, and I actually think you'd be a good GM, Sora ^_^ It's good that you'll be strict with rules, IMO, because it's people like that who keep others under control :) Which is good ^^

Name: Jordyn Avery

Appearance-
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Dirty-Blond
Skin: normally a pale white, but it gets darker during the summer because of being out in the sun.
Clothing style: her favorite type of outfit is a t-shirt with a hooded vest and jean shorts. She dresses modestly, without going too tomboy-ish, but she doesn't follow the latest fashions, either. She always wears the ring that was given to her after her mother and father died on her right-hand ring-finger.

Extra information-
Personality: Jordyn is curious, friendly, and likes to meet new people. While she has many friends, there are only a few that she really considers very close to her. She's not the girl that's queen of the school, but she isn't the outcast either, and gets along well with everybody. She also likes sports, and does a lot of extracurricular activities when she can fit it into her schedule.
History: It's not something that she usually tells people, but her parents died in a fire when she was very little, so she's been growing up with her aunt, uncle, and cousin in Texas. Despite them not being her real parents, she gets along great with her aunt's family, almost as if they really were her real family. But, the thing is, they're not, and Jordyn can't help but feel a bit lonely when remembering that she's not really their child.

Is this good, Sora??? ^^
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:15 pm

lol! Well I'm glad that you're fine with me being strict. It's good to know that some people agree with that. ]XD;

Yes Anystazya, your character if fine, welcome to the RP. And of course Chibiringo is accepted. ]:3
SorasOathkeeper

Postby insanewitapen » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Characters coming soon! I'm basically taking them from the "Sightless" RP Tiffany made. I never got to use them much and I loved them so! With the correct alterations of course. :3

Edit: Oh, does Louisville Texas actually exist? XD *wanted to know how close it was centrally to Austin and has failed*
[color="LemonChiffon"]Perfect World International
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="LemonChiffon"]My DeviantArt[/color]
insanewitapen

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 pm

This seem interesting and I may make a char. when I get back from visiting family in (Of all places) Texas.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm

This is unique! I want to join!

Name: Margot Keller

Appearance-
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Reddish Brown
Skin: Pale with red lips
Clothing style: Steampunk

Extra information-
Personality: Mature, but tends to become annoyed with people who are too hyper. Obsessed with history and Victorian literature, particularly the Gothic classics such as The Phantom of the Opera and Dracula. Unapologetically eccentric.
History: Came out of a fairly well-to-do family, where she was always encouraged to be herself, leading to an absolute lack of fear of other people on her part. Took care of her sickly little brother for years but is now in college and far away from home.

insanewitapen (post: 1321810) wrote:...does Louisville Texas actually exist? XD *wanted to know how close it was centrally to Austin and has failed*

Yes. It's more in the Dallas-Fort Worth area though.
Lady Kenshin

Postby insanewitapen » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Lady Kenshin (post: 1321825) wrote:Yes. It's more in the Dallas-Fort Worth area though.

Thanks Kenshin! Mapquest has failed where you have suceeded. ^_~

Here are my characters! I think I got a bit too complicated and revealed too much. >XD
Name: Fantine Blanche Capelle

“] Fantine is blind as the result of a major car accident when she was just learning to drive at 16, one of the vehicles being a gasoline truck.
Her hair is thick, soft, frizzy, and full to the touch. Skin is a deep chocolate color, African American. (Family likely stemmed from the slave times in france.) Fantine has the height of a tall person but is the farthest thing from lanky or fat, having a healthy body mass about her. (Height: 5’11) Facial structure is also very defined, but soft with; full lips, almond shaped eyes, with a full and well ‘carved’ nose. What was left of her complexion, that would have been skin-graphed for the burns, is virtually gone due to more surgery later on in her life. But she will still never see again.

[B]Personality:
Dedicated to her friend Armand and extremely self reliant, regardless of the sheltering her family wished upon her. She rarely allows anyone to help her with every day things if they are in her control, save for necessities. One of said necessities to note is a hired life-chauffer named Frank. (Fantine hardly lets him help in any way save for driving around.) She moved to Texas with Armand to attend college for various majors, desiring to work somewhere in the government or anything that will give her a respectable and leadership role. She is currently in her last year of college being a part-time trainee in the local government of the state office.
In basics, she has a developed a very outspoken mouth, boldness, and thirst for all that life is beginning too offer. Armand is her life but her own interests are in that second seat. Fantine is ready, and almost can, forget her disability

History: The Capelle and Comeaux families have been meshed together since the two clans decided to leave France and moved to the states. They came together for various reasons decades before Fantine and Armand's great, great grandparents. Some parts of the family even shared homes with how close knit they were. Since childhood Fantine and Armand grew up together.

Additional Notes: Armand rarely leaves her side, and it's been hard for her to do so since they both moved to Texas for college from some other state. Fantine is indeed younger than Armand but their ages might as well be reversed in the roles they take.

Name: Armand Florent Comeaux

“Appearance”: Armand is blind and deaf. The blindness was caused by the same accident that Fantine was in, as she was driving him.
He has short, silky smooth, and disheveled curls that brush just past the tips of his ears. His face is round and features deceivingly youthful for his actual age. The tone of his voice was once playful and strong, but now it’s slow and coarse. Overall his voice is relatively inaudible. Not only because Armand can no longer hear himself but also because he has nearly lost the motivation to be heard audibly, and by anyone save Fantine.
Armand’s build is firm but the muscles that are there are starting to go a bit flabby, emphasizing his frail insecurity, the fact he's a college student, and he absolutely hates hot weather. Also, he’s just a bit shorter than Fantine at 5’9.
Oh, and he's definitely Caucasian (and French...does that make sense?).

Personality: Quiet, and literally doesn’t talk most of the time. Armand has relied completely on Fantine for a long time and still does, which has basically destroyed all of his past outgoing personality. Frustration has taken over in his new environment, college, and being away from the person that understands him most. Though there are rare spurts that he almost seems eager in these new changes. The new environment may be doing him some good but forgetting his disability is the last thing on Armand's mind.

History: Armand and Fantine were thought as attached at the hip, and they still are. Armand was perfectly healthy in all respects until age ten when he first noticed people’s voices were sounding strangely alike. The symptoms after that were unmistakable, he was going deaf.
Frantine-of course- heartbroken and show a surprising maturity for her age; she committed herself to helping him. Perhaps it has turned out to be a bit overbearing.

Name: Frank - Hired by the two families and is a rather stressed middle aged man. But the pay he's getting to follow these two kids around makes it quite worthwhile. And...maybe he cares......just a little.
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey, can I ask how many members you're looking for before starting this? Simply out of curiosity ^^ And in reply to your other thing, I also think I should say that the rules are very reasonable ^^ They kinda fit with my own thoughts, too (like the love thing. It's simply not likely for people to be seriously in love with a person when they first see each other).
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby insanewitapen » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Soras a wonderful GM. :3

And I have an important side note about my two chars.

Armand has also had some face/body-correctional surgery like Fantine but he took more of a 'beating' if you will. The patterns left behind by skin graphing are still more obvious around some of his face and such. And I've pretty much thought up that they both had failed eye transplants, so they do have semi-regular looking eyes. But their lids are bit mangled since repairing such a thin part of skin would be challenging.
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm

You're character is accepted Lady Kenshin, along with Linda's. ]:3

As for members I just keep accepting till I feel that there are enough characters/players.

And thank you for the comment Linda, that's very nice of you to say. ]X33
SorasOathkeeper

Postby insanewitapen » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm

^0^ Not at all. Can't wait for it to start!

Edit: Hm, we need more guys!
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 pm

okay, thanks Sora ^^ And, I agree with you, insanewitapen, about needing more guys ^.^

Anystazya

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:39 pm

lol, yeah. RPs always tend to have more characters of one gender then the other. ]XD;;
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Haha, that's funny Lora and I were just talking about that today...or the other day...XD
[font="Tahoma"]"Therefore, if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Cor. 5:17[/font]
Chibiringo

Postby insanewitapen » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 am

Hah, I have a friend I think would be interested in another rp. I'll ask, and she usually makes guy characters anyway. She's been in your rps before Lor-lor; dragonmask.
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:10 am

Wow....you are a tough GM, Sora....I find that very good thing. I am definately interested!
(For the record, I put my character's original history based on personal experience.)

Name: Skybird Bowman
Sex: female

Appearance-fairly small in build, slender
Eyes: dark brown
Hair: long and black
Skin: reddened tan
Clothing style: Casual with a blend of Native American influence

Extra information- Skybird prefers to be addressed as "Sky"; has a thing for sweets
Personality: Sky is very timid around strangers, but when she knows a person she acts very bubbly, warm, and comical. Her worst trait is that she becomes very satirical when angered.
History:Sky is of Choctaw and Cherokee descent. Due to a series of unfortunate events, Sky left her reservation to create her own life. She lives alone in a small apartment.

Is this okay now?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby insanewitapen » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:22 pm

<o< At least...I haven't really seen you play as a female character. <XDD

Anyway, yay! 8D
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm

I do want to state that we don't HAVE to have equal boys to girls. Like I said there always tends to be an imbalance of boys to girls in RPS, and it's always worked out in my RPs before. So please, don't feel pressure to have your character be a certain gender. ]:3

DragonMask you are accepted, It's great to have you in an RP again! ]:3

Phantom_Sorano for your character's history I will have to ask you to remove the part about her being abused. Child Abuse is a very dark and serious subject, not something to be taken lightly. I greatly dislike how often I see RPers use it in RPs without comprehending what they are saying and putting on their characters. I would prefer not having such dark subject matter like that in my RPs.
(Also keep in mind that Anystazya's character has no parents and is living with her aunt. Just so we don't have too many similarities with characters)
Other then those you character seems to be coming along well. ]:3
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chibiringo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 pm

I little edit on Scout's history...plus a new character! =P

btw, Lora and I have been talking back and forth about our characters and have been talking about character friendships and stuff...so yeah, we talked about this before. XD

Name: Scarlett (Scout) Holland

Appearance-
Eyes: light green
Hair: Really wavy red hair (almost orange) that goes a little past her shoulders
Skin: very fare and white with lots of freckles on her cheeks
Clothing style: Very skaterish almost on the side of boy skater style of clothing, is never found wearing a dresses, skirts or shirts that form to her body…never never wears pink.
Extra information-
Personality: Scout states her opinion and if anyone thinks different she thinks they are usually stupid, is up for adventure at anytime, acts younger than she is at times, very tomboy like, doesn’t talk very much around people she doesn’t know, and most of the time doesn’t like to talk about her emotions.
History: Most people at Scout’s school don’t think of her really as being an attractive girl or even a girl at all, most of the guys just think she’s one of them because she skates and acts like a boy most of the time. Maybe it’s because she has four brothers, a dad and no mom. Scarlett was the name she was given when she was born but as she grew she didn’t like it and so gave herself the nickname of ‘Scout’. Scout has been into skating every since she was little and still has a major passion for it. Scout has also known Luke since she was about 13 and she is still good friends with him, and has kept in touch with him since he moved.

Name: Shilo Holland
Sex: Male

Appearance-
Eyes: Greenish blue
Hair: brownish blonde that’s longer
Skin: tan
Clothing Style: Never found wearing shorts, always wears skinny jeans and his favorite black hoodie. He dresses in the latest trends as much as he can, like skinny jeans, v-necks, vanes ect.
Extra information-
Personality: Very outgoing, is comfortable around anyone, talks to anyone, mostly found playing video games on the weekends, thinks he’s cool and thinks everyone likes him.
History: Shilo is Scout’s second oldest brother and seems closest to her. Shilo plays guitar every once in awhile but mostly plays the drums and writes songs, he tries not to talk about his songs very much but is fine with people knowing about his drum and guitar playing, he always keeps his drum sticks in his back pocket and randomly plays on different things. He has no plans for the future…he’s quite lazy. When Shilo was 15 he met Lucas hoping they would be good friends he brought him home and it seemed as though his young sister became better friends with him then he did. But, Shilo still considers Luke as his “best” friend.
Chibiringo

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Changes and character accepted Riley~ ]:3
(Also of note She and I chatted and Shilo and Luke's older brother Thomas(the one wearing the tie) are rivals and don't care much for each other.)

And Yes Phantom_Sorano, those changes are fine, thank you very much. Your character is accepted. ]:3
SorasOathkeeper

Bio

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 pm

AHOY! *pokes Auntie*

Name: Katherine "Kat" VanPierce

Appearance-
Eyes: Deep blue
Hair: Dark, matty curls - rain is something to be avoided at all costs. She laughs in the face of volumizer commercials.
Skin: Creamy, sometimes with a few lightly tanned spots, depending on how much she's been outside.
Clothing style: Rustic, earthy, and natural looking, but with a slight indie feel. Has an extensive plethora of plaid items.

Extra information-
Personality: Katherine is an enigma of enumerable perplexities; a cornucopia of puzzling conundrums; a vast sea whose depths are yet to be measured; in other words: She's hard to pin down, and enjoys using words that escape your vocabulary. Getting to know Kat is a feat not to be endeavored by the weak of spirit. She holds a strong aura of boredom and surliness about herself that few have been able to penetrate, with a backbite that can leave you staggering. If, however, you have somehow maneuvered your way through the forest of her fronts, you may just find a girl who's caring, reliable, and loyal to a fault.
History: Katherine is the youngest daughter of Edward VanPierce, the senator of Texas. Around the age of ten, Katherine's mother died from a brain aneurysm, shortly after her father got elected into the senate. Since then, her and her two elder sisters have practically raised each other. This has created a deep bond between her and said sisters, but hasn't exactly helped her relationship with her father, who - by all means - appears too busy running the state to raise her himself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Danyasaur (post: 1322679) wrote:AHOY! *pokes Auntie*

*is pokeded* DX[

Yay Danya! You're so accepted. >]:3
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Anystazya » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 am

Danyasaur wrote:Katherine's mother died from a brain aneurysm

My grandmother has a brain aneurysm :( It hasn't burst yet, but...it's over 2 cm (I'm not sure how to convert that to the US measuring system, but...it's bigger than most brain aneurysms :sniffle:) Yeah. Anyways, neat character :)

And LOL, I was looking at your username, and then your avatar, and then trying to figure out who you were...Cafcow...I laughed when I figured out you had just changed your username :lol:

Anystazya

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

Anystazya (post: 1322693) wrote:My grandmother has a brain aneurysm :( It hasn't burst yet, but...it's over 2 cm (I'm not sure how to convert that to the US measuring system, but...it's bigger than most brain aneurysms :sniffle:) Yeah. Anyways, neat character :)

And LOL, I was looking at your username, and then your avatar, and then trying to figure out who you were...Cafcow...I laughed when I figured out you had just changed your username :lol:

Oh dear! I am sorry to hear about your grandmother Anystazya. I'm glad it hasn't burst yet. My family will be keeping her and your family in our prayers.

lol! Yeah, sorry about that, I have to put the "formerly SorasOathkeeper" in my sig or something. ]XD]:3
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Anystazya (post: 1322693) wrote:My grandmother has a brain aneurysm :( It hasn't burst yet, but...it's over 2 cm (I'm not sure how to convert that to the US measuring system, but...it's bigger than most brain aneurysms :sniffle:) Yeah. Anyways, neat character :)

Oh, gosh... I suddenly feel horrible about putting that in my BIO. <:D;; Would you like me to change it to something else? Because that's not a problem, it won't effect anything. I'll be keeping your grandmother in prayer.
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Anystazya » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Laura: Thank you very much for your prayers :) And, okay, I'll call you Laura :thumb:

Danya: No, don't worry about it. She had actually been in an accident, and when they did a scan to make sure there wasn't anything wrong internally (because of the accident), they found the aneurysm...they didn't know about it before that, and I guess...God protected it so that she wouldn't have died from it then and there. However, I don't want to make you feel bad about it or anything. (A few other things have been happening health-wise with my grandma, grandpa, and their eldest son, my uncle...) You don't have to change it, and thanks for the prayers :)

Anystazya

Postby insanewitapen » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:06 pm

I will also pray for your grandma Anystazya. *hug*

And glad to see you joined Danya! Katherine's hair...it quite reminds me of a certain Brazilian it does.

Loving all the characters so far! This rp certainly has promise in the 'amusing' area. >:3
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother, Miss Anystazya. I'll be praying.

And Miss Sora...you changed your username. @_@ That threw me off! Reminds me of Abby Stutio's "Caf Pow".
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying