Sublin

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Sublin

Postby Rambo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 am

ill post something when i think of one so since Anystazya has brought things to my attention i will post when i thing of one.
The Lord my God Rarely works the same way twice but the out come is always the same.[/SIZE]
C. S. Lewis is such a great writer. I have read his Screwtape Letters, his Great Divorce, and am no working on his Mere Christianity.
Rambo

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 am

Ashley wrote:Well it seems a lot of you hopeful GMs are sprouting up these days, so let me make it a little easier on you.

Just follow these steps and your RPG is sure to be approved:

1. Think up an idea. Try to be creative, branch out into areas that have never been done before. Be warned that your RPG cannot contain:
- Excessive, gorey, bloody violence/descriptions of violence
- No nudity/sex scenes, and no scantily clad characters (must follow picture guidelines)
- No cussing ( you can say, "he cursed beneath his breath" or what have you)
- No magic. If you have a really, really good idea and you want to plead your case, we'll hear you out but for the most part no magic just for the sake of magic
- No vampires, werewolves, witches--things associated with the occult. Again, if you have some stellar idea you want to make an argument for you can try but you will probably get told no

That last one there...you included vampires, werewolves, etc. In the Main Roleplay forum, as well as the New RPG Ideas forum, there are a list of rules and the like for RPing that are sticky'd.. Also, RPG idea threads are posted in the New RPG Ideas forum...
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying