Band of Knights

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Band of Knights

Postby Rambo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Basic Story line we would probably follow which this is just suggestions i am open to all of yours. We would all be students of a Presiges School to were the Royal family sends its children too. You dont have to be a royal family or rich some one could have paid or vouched for you. But During like the third year that the prince is in he starts a crusade. Its more of a rebelion against the actuall kingdom. So it could be a Civil war by the people a rebelion by the kings view and a crusade by the prince view. we would all be in the school together but when the prince breaks off we can choose to follow him, stay and help the king, or join the Band of Knights who consider themsilves the right kind of knights, cause they protect the people. A i would like to keep this like no mystical creaturs, and really just humans unless you have better ideas. Ya i hate doing ideas by myself more people involved with this part of the Rpg the more you all would be in the actual rpg. Thank you for looking at this and waitsting your time just to see my idea. God be with you and bless your day.
The Lord my God Rarely works the same way twice but the out come is always the same.[/SIZE]
C. S. Lewis is such a great writer. I have read his Screwtape Letters, his Great Divorce, and am no working on his Mere Christianity.
Rambo

Postby Gelka » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:30 pm

I think I'd like to join. Should we make our characters now or wait till you put up yours?
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Rambo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:24 pm

goahead and start pretty much describe how you look and what your waepon of choice is and an idea of who you would fight with like For the Cusades the prince, against the rebellion which is for the king, or for the people in the band of knights which i will probably be in. O and alittle history n your person be creative like who they are family and how they got in the school and are they well try to between 16 in age and 19 but alittle and alittle over wont hurt.have fun and be creative ill post mine later.
The Lord my God Rarely works the same way twice but the out come is always the same.[/SIZE]
C. S. Lewis is such a great writer. I have read his Screwtape Letters, his Great Divorce, and am no working on his Mere Christianity.
Rambo

Postby Strafe » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:48 pm

If I keep joining RPGs, Im going to have to kill off a few characters when I get busy. But until then okay. i'll join later when the storyline conceptualizes a little.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Rambo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 am

thank you.
Rambo

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 am

Sounds like an interesting enough idea, though I don't care for the "medieval high school" aspect of it. Oh well, I'll work around it!

*dusts off an old character he made for some other story*

Name: Murphy, son of Brian
Hair: Medium brown
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'0"-5'4"
Weapon of choice: 2-foot-long rapier
Appearance: Wears a mail shirt, trousers with mail knees, and a handguard on his right hand (he's left-handed).
History/personality: The son of a minor noble, Murphy's had everything handed to him, but as the oldest son of his family, his father decided to get him trained in the art of war, especially with the rumors of unrest simmering in the country. He'd rather be back studying history and reading; he's an omnivore when it comes to knowledge. Of course, that's part of the reason he's going to the knights' school.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Rambo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Name: Waylynn Emerson
Hair: Medium curly light brown
Eyes: LIght green
Height: 6' 2"
Weopon: a two handed broadsword named Iris
Appearance: Wears chainmail shirt over leather long sleave shirt. one steel gunlet on his left hand he uses as a shield. Weres leather pants withs steel greeves and boots. built and chizeld.
History/Personality: Kinda thinks most people in the acadamy are rich spoiled people but he is open to not judging. He is the nephew of Gen. Jaden Colman who has no children so vouched for waylynn. I have a gift for attacking one on one am at the top of his senior class. And is known to be very inpirational even when not trying to be.
his parents are dead. He lived with his uncle traveling with him and his army till sent to acadamy.
Rambo

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying