The FAYZ (Fallout Alley Earth Zone)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The FAYZ (Fallout Alley Earth Zone)

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Welcome to Perdito Beach. Thanks to a freak accident, all connection to the outside world has been severed. No TV, no phones, no Internet--NOTHING! Everyone over the age of 14 has been disappearing, or "phased out". Note: Once you phase out, you cannot come back as that character. Yes, for the first time ever in a CAA RPG, you can be eliminated! Some of those who remain have been blessed with superpowers.
Here's the obligatory sign-up sheet:
Name:
Age: (if you are 14, tell how long you have before you "phase out")
Hair:
Race:
Eyes:
Other distinguishing features, if any:
Bio:
Personality:
Powers (if any):
Here's my character for the example:
Name: Sam "School Bus Sam" Temple
Hair: Dirty blonde
Race: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Bio: Sam saved people from a burning school bus, hence his nickname. He's a popular kid in the town.
Personality: Sam is the go-to guy in a crisis. He has this amazing ability to keep calm no matter what's happening. (No, it's not a superpowers)
Powers: Psycho-kinetic. Think Gambit of the X-men.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Anystazya » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Hahaha! Currently at a motel! I'll be home tomorrow :3

Name: Alli Monza
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Other distinguishing features, if any: None....
Bio: Alli was the youngest of a large family, and they all phased out, leaving her behind. She's grown up Perdito Beach, and led a normal, comfortable life before the accident.
Personality: She's shy, but will try her best at everything. She was very attached to her family.
Powers (if any): Alli can heal almost any wound (except death)

(I can change the healing thing if that's not okay...)
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 am

Just to let you know, the story starts with all those over 14 "phasing out". But your character works.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 am

Aha. Interesting. This RPG can end, and its about kids too.

Name: Jimi Anderson

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Other distinguishing features, if any: Short

Bio: He holed himself in his room when people started disappearing, and counts off the days before his 14th birthday.

Personality: Extremely cowardly. The exact opposite of Sam Temple. Seeing as he only has 2 months left before his phase out, we need to see if he can get over it before then.

Powers (if any): This is where he gets tricky. When he panics, a force field surrounds him. We'll see whether or not this can save him, and what he will do to not be phased out if he gets over his cowardice.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Great! Hey maybe we can make it like Jimi is one of the kids Sam saved from the school bus.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Anystazya » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Hahaha, okay, thanks, Rock. I edited it... (Just to mention, though, it was really late and I was being pressed for time :lol:)
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby Strafe » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:00 am

Yeah sounds good. :D But im curious. Why 14 and not like 13 or 18 or 21? More roundish numbers for age.
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 am

You'd have to read Gone by Michael Grant to find out. That's where the idea for the RP comes from.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 am

so how do u do this ?
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am

^^ You follow the character sheet in the first post, and make up a character for yourself.

If you're wondering about how to play, or whatever, just ask...

Are you interested in RPing? It's fun :thumb:

Anystazya

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:02 pm

oh ok ^^
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Name: Rei Kurosawa
Hair: Black
Eyes: Seagreen
Other distinguishing features, if any: Abnormally pale skin
Bio: Rei has grown up as being the outcast. People judged her and spreaded rumors, causing her to have hardly any friends. Seacrest, her black kitten, is her only faithful companion.
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Mysterious
Powers: Is able to control water

Name: Seacrest Kurosawa
Fur: Black
Eyes: Seagreen
Race: Black kitten
Personality: Curious, Innocent, Happy
Powers: Can speak English
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Strafe » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 pm

I see I see. Well another to add to my reading list then. Oh and Sanji, are you a fan of Akira Kurosawa by any chance? you use the surname alot. :P
Strafe

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 pm

No I'm not sure who that is. Could you please enlighten me?
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Strafe » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Akira Kurosawa was this old Japanese Film maker who made famous classics like Seven Samurai and Yojimbo etc. He's pretty well known, so I thought you were a fan, since you use the last name Kurosawa alot.

So then, why is everyone part of the Kurosawa family?
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm submitting this tomorrow. Keep fingers crossed, as this seems "left Behind"-ish

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Sanji07 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 pm

I hope this RP gets submitted Rock. -_^

Ahh I see. The reason why is because my best friend came up with the idea of naming eachother after main Fatal Frame characters. She decided to call me Rei (hers is Miku). We also like to role-play with eachother, and we made characters based on ourselves with the same names. That's why Rei's last name is Kurosawa. Oh, and she's the only character of mine that has Kurosawa as her last name-I just like to use her a lot. ^^;;
Sanji07

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying