The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

Postby Twister980 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm

OOC: Yes, Hera hasn't ordered them to be separated again... Yet.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 pm

OOC- okay, thanks!
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 am

OOC: I got a big idea, which I hope to put into the RP before we end it, because I have no idea how long this will go, that links This Roleplay, Majora's Mask (Which it kind of already has.), and Twilight Princess.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue May 28, 2013 11:07 am

OOC: Ooh, did you know that TP came after MM in the official timeline? :D

IC:

Nashta

Nashta ducked back into the kitchen to drop off the bowl from her breakfast, before heading back out to the front desk. "Alright you guys, let's clean this up, and quickly. The other guests will be waking up soon, and we can't have this mess here when they come downstairs."

Treasa

Gathering all her energy was pretty easy, she started out much like she did meditation, slowing her breathing, and ignoring all distractions. Focusing it, however, was much more difficult. She didn't know it, but she managed to make a small aqua ball in her hands before she had to stop, a headache distracting her.

Ruefully shaking her head, she smiled at Aine. "Why don't you try, I'm starting to get a headache."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 am

OOC: Yes, I knew that, I just want to try and explain the origins of the people of Twilight a bit more... *Cough* The Ancients *Cough Cough*. xDD

~Jim~

"Alright you guys, let's clean this up, and quickly. The other guests will be waking up soon, and we can't have this mess here when they come downstairs." Jim nodded. "You heard the lady, let's get this picked up." He nodded to Shane and Romani. "The two of you can start patching up later, I'll join you if I don't have anything to do today."

~Aine~

She looked over at her friend, her eyes widening when she saw an aqua ball form in her hands. "Why don't you try, I'm starting to get a headache."
Aine slowly nodded. She focused on changing herself, a spark of energy appeared on her hands, slowly forming into a ball. Then her mind started to wander, it wandered to Nerucai's son. Her face contorted, she hadn't been able to save him, to protect him. Her anger of failing changed the ball, it swirled faster and turned red. Aine released it with a frustrated yell, shooting a fireball across the room, which Nerucai swiftly dodged. He hid the surprise from his face.
"You've managed to create a fireball, but I believe we were trying to harden your skin, not fry me." Aine sighed. "I'm sorry, Nerucai, I just thought of him..." Nerucai sighed. "I know, my dear..." He closed his eyes. "But try to focus on saving yourself, that is what he would have wanted." Aine nodded, then tried again. She managed to create an aqua ball the size of Treasa's before the headache shut her down. "Why wasn't I feeling this when I made the fireball?" Nerucai scratched the top of his head. "I do not know, I suppose it is because the fireball is offensive magic, and possibly requires less mental focus then physical..." He sighed. "If I knew more, I would be able to offer a better explanation."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed May 29, 2013 11:41 am

OOC: Actually, that makes a lot of sense, because the ancestors of the Twili did come from another land. Now why didn't I ever think of that? XD

IC:

Nashta

"I'll keep the guests out of your way," Nashta told Romani and Shane. "Jim can go get a few of the others to help bring supplies. As soon as you're done, come back down here to me, and I'll give you your assignments."

Treasa

Treasa's eyes widened and she instinctively backed away as Aine created a large and very hot fireball in her hands. Fire was every Deku's worst nightmare. As it hit the wall opposite Aine, the fire dying on the stones, Treasa automatically focused her energy in an attempt to protect herself, a small aqua ball appearing again in her hands.

~Fire, fire everywhere. Screams piercing the air as the hungry flames reached out for the wooden Deku, not even the waters of their swamp home keeping the flames at bay.

She couldn't move, the flames reaching for her, getting closer and closer. Behind her, she heard the frightened wails of her brothers, but she couldn't turn to comfort them, the red flames in front of her drawing her in. In a trance, she reached out, feeling the heat from the fire as her hand came closer...~

Treasa gasped, then let out a pained groan, pressing her hands to her forehead. Her head was pounding, and it took her a minute to remember where she was.

"Oops," she chuckled ruefully, "I guess I should have waited a few more minutes before trying again. You're always outdoing me." Even as she smirked at Aine, she forced the memories (and the pain) back. No one, not even Nerucai knew what had happened all those years ago, her brothers being too young to remember.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:21 pm

~Nerucai~

Treasa seemed to be entranced with the flames. Neru frowned, that was never a good sign. He swatted at the remaining flame, extinguishing it.
"Just take your time, both of you. You will get nowhere from rushing." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Try and create a shield again, but stop and rest when you feel a headache coming on. Then do the same thing again. Until you are mentally capable of changing your skin's strength." Though he would not dare tell them yet, but there was a side effect to the spell. While focusing it, it increases your body's strength, keeps blades from easily breaking through, or poison from seeping in so quickly, but the side effect... He shivered. A weakness to flames.

OOC: I'm actually planning to set this in motion soon, but the Ancients are going to have to pull something big for this. They've got to lure in Zelda. (Plus, the Triforce of power has been missing, assume that they have it already.)

~Shane~

He sighed. "Yes, Ma'am." He tugged at Romani's hand and led her up to the roof. Jim and Rick had already begun to bring up wood and nails. Anju stood in the lobby, tutting at the mess. "You've really done it this time, Shane." Shane's face reddened. "I know..." Anju smiled. "First there was the broken toilet, the
broken doors, and you put a crack in our bell!" Shane grunted. "I know, I'm a clutz. Can you let me fix this?" Anju laughed. "It's all right Shane, I was just teasing." She smiled then left him and Romani to their work.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 am

Aleza

Flying up the stairs and into Link's room, Alez landed on the doorknob inside the room. "Hey, Navi, right?" she asked the silver-blue fairy. "I'm headed out on errands, and Anju wants me to bring you along. She says you should have at least the basic layout of the city, so I'm supposed to show you around."

'And', Alez added silently, 'help you practice dimming that glow of yours.'

Treasa

Sitting down to watch Aine's next attempt while she recovered from her headache, Treasa frowned thoughtfully. She had a funny feeling, like she was forgetting something important here, but she couldn't think of what. She held back a shudder at the thought of the fireball Aine had thrown.

She watched Nericau out of the corner of her eye, thinking that the feeling seemed stronger when she watched him. She caught him shiver slightly, and barely kept her frown from deepening. She felt as though there was a question in the back of her mind, just waiting to be asked, but for the life in her, she could not remember what it was.

Pushing her thoughts aside (if it was truly important, she would remember later), she returned her gaze to Aine, smiling encouragingly at her friend.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:19 pm

~Link~

He barely glanced up from the maps, nodding to Navi. "This map could use an update, Navi, go with Alez. Then when you're done, come back here and we
can make some needed adjustments." He nodded to Alez. Navi's slow faded, she shrugged. "All right." She fluttered off the table and out the door.

~Aine~

She focused as hard as she could, on what she could protect, what she wanted to protect. The orb glowed brighter, the headache came on. She took a deep breath, then tried again. Nerucai was right, the breaks had obviously helped. The orb had become the size he had shown them, but she couldn't hold it long enough to cast it. Nerucai nodded. "Good, you're doing better Aine." His eyes wandered to Treasa, who caught his eye. He could sense an unspoken question, but shrugged it off. "Now, keep practicing, and then we will test your spell."

OOC: Koneko-Chan, you can come back in any minute now. xDD
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm

OOC: Do you mean Sayru and Raikyin or Vionna? XD
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 pm

OOC: I was going to have Navi and Aleza drop by the mayor's office, so she can jump back in with Vionna then. As for bringing Sayru and Raikyin back, I don't have any ideas, sorry. ^^'' And I couldn't think of anything for Treasa, sorry Twister.

IC:

Aleza

"Okay," Alez flew out one of the second-story windows, Navi right behind her. "We'll start at the mayor's office." Making a sharp left turn, Alez lead the way to the building with Kafei's office inside. "Down that way is the Baazar, we'll stop by there in a few minutes, that way is the Curiosity shop, and that way is the city square, we'll pass through there on our way to check on the damage caused last night by Jim and Rick."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 am

OOC: I meant either one Koneko. Ees good Banana.

~Navi~

She followed Alez around the city, only stopping when Alez pointed out what could be considered a land mark.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:26 am

OOC: Okay, I'll try to think of ways to re-enter Sayru and Raikyin. Sorry short! Btw, thanks Banana! :D

Vionna

Vionna sighed, staring at the names on her list. A few people had come, but she's still waiting. She glances at Viscen, then back at the paper. She starts drawing small doodles on a fresh page. Vi looks over to a window, trying to pass the time.

OOC:Sorry, this was sort of a filler. ^_^" I'll do more next time.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 pm

OOC- you note we've gone ten pages already? Go Twister!

Romani set about fixing the roof as best she could. It wasn't that hard, compared to the barn. At least the people had the sense to get out of the way. The cows would be insisting on bothering her.
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 pm

OOC: Ack! Sorry guys.

IC:

Aleza

"Come on, here's the mayor's office." Alez led the way through an open window into the outer office. "Hey Vionna!" she said, as she landed on the girl's shoulder. "What's up?"

Treasa

Treasa was impressed. Aine had quickly caught on to the focusing part of the spell, now they would have to see if she could cast it. And hope that she didn't get annoyed again. Treasa shuddered at the thought.
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Vionna

Vionna jumped slightly, then her eyes glanced at Alez. She grinned "Oh, hey Alez! You startled me for a second." She laughed. "Eh, not much. Just got this job from Kafei for the day. I'm supposed to write down names of whoever comes in." She replied, then put down her notebook "How about you?"

Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Aleza

"Running a few errands for Anju, and showing Navi around mostly. Viscen," she turned to the older guard, "can we use Kafei's old room for a little while?"
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:01 am

~Viscen~

Viscen shrugged. "I don't think he would mind." A smile graced his face. "If you touch his diary though, I am obliged to run you through." He said, a humorous smile plastered on his face.

~Nerucai~

He watched as Aine tried, and rested, repeating what he had told her. Her Magical abilities were amazing to him, she could hold the spell longer then he could as a child before hitting the headache. Treasa as well. He stroked his mustache thoughtfully.

OOC: I apologize for being so slow with replying. We had the floors in this room redone yesterday.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:12 am

OOC: It's okay Twister. Glad to have you back. :)

IC:

Aleza

Alez grinned. "Okay, got it. Thanks Viscen!" She took off from Vionna's shoulder and lead the way to Kafei's old room, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Navi was following.

Treasa

Taking a deep breath, Treasa closed her eyes and forced herself to forgot her surroundings, the time, and everything else that could distract her from casting the spell. Carefully, she brought her focus to her hands, where she centered all her energy. She could feel the energy take shape, turning into a small sphere of aqua in her hands.

Slowly, she lifted her hands above her head, readying herself to cast the spell, pushing the slight pounding in her forehead to the back of her mind. Taking another deep breath-

~Bright red-orange flames, reaching, reaching, for her~

-Treasa's eyes snapped open, and the aqua glow turned to red as the magic fed on her sudden fear, fire erupting in her hands. With a scream, she flung the fireball at the wall across from her, immediately pressing herself against the opposite wall, shaking.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:46 pm

~Navi~

She fluttered behind Alez, the two entered the family sitting room, then entered into Kafei's room behind it.

~Nerucai~

He sighed, they were so close. Offensive magic was considered by some Deku the easiest to master, but the few that mastered it were scarred for life. "Treasa." His eyes conveyed what would be considered a mental hug. "Please, focus on the now. Focus on keeping yourself safe."

~Shane and Jim~

The two of them hammered their planks into place, then wiped the sweat from their brow. "Oh man, this is..." Jim glared at Shane. "...Easy?" Jim smirked. "That's better."

~Link~

Link nervously tugged at his gloves, he was anxious to send a message back to Hyrule, but he knew it wasn't the time. If only Navi were here... Link mentally slapped himself, she was helping him by getting info on the new parts of Clocktown. He pulled a faded blue ocarina from his bag and began to play. He played songs he had learned from his friends, distant echoes of a time that never happened. One song however, from a time not so long ago, popped into his head. As the notes whistled into the empty room, it felt as if the ground was rumbling. The Call to Order, only to be used in dire need, to call the Giants of the world to save it once more. Link smiled at the memories, then a knock sounded at the door. "Come in." Anju peeked her head in, she smiled at him. "Link, I've got something you could help me with." Link shrugged. "Sure, come in and tell me." Anju stepped inside and shut the door behind her.

~The Ancients~

Katas awoke at his desk with a start. Fefnir raised an eyebrow. "You all right, old man?" Katas laughed mirthlessly. "I'm doing better then you." His dream haunted him, notes from the past echoed in his skull, the fear of the giants was all too present.

~Fëfalas~

Fëfalas bent over, a song echoed in his head, he began to giggle, then he burst out laughing in the middle of a crowd. You think the Giants will save you, Oni? Think again! He flexed his hand experimentally, a golden tattoo on the back of his hand. The King of Thieves, Dead. The Princess will not be far behind. Fëfalas continued his insane laughter, disturbing the crowd around him.

OOC: Oooooohhhhhh... I bet you can guess where this is going. :3

~Zoe~

She leaned on a wall down the hall from the brig, she was disturbed. Hera had never shown care for the crew before, she was never expected to. Now Zoe was doubting herself, trying to find a reason to forget her plan and follow Hera. She shook her head. No, Hera cared for the crew, but she cared for herself more. Zoe took a deep breath, then returned to her post, only to find another White guarding the door. Zoe raised an eyebrow. "Laila?" The white smiled. "Hi, Sis." Zoe grinned, then hugged her sister. "When did Hera put you on Guard duty?" Laila sighed, letting Zoe go. "Only a about twenty minutes ago."
She glanced back at the cell door containing the two Zora. "Will they be all right?" Zoe laughed, she at times felt like a shy pushover,
but that was her sister's thing more than her's. "They'll be fine." She leaned against the wall next to her sister. "Now, you wanna catch up a bit?" Laila smiled. "Sure!"
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Aleza

Landing on the bed ('Kafei really needs to redecorate in here sometime,' she thought), Alez turned to Navi. "Okay then, first things first. You need to practice dimming that glow of yours, you need to memorize the tunnels, and you need to practice your stealth, because you are not quiet. At all."

Treasa

Her wooden skin darkening, Treasa ducked her head. "Yes master," she mumbled. Taking several deep breaths, she tried again, the aqua sphere appearing more quickly now that she was used to the effort needed to gather her energy. Taking her time to make sure she got it right, she tried once again to cast it, but the energy dissipated before the spell could take hold.

Letting out a half-relieved, half-annoyed sigh, she sat down next to Aine, who she grinned tiredly at. "Here, you have another go, I'm getting another headache."
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Romani grinned at Jim, sharing his sentiment. Just because she could fix a barn roof didn't mean she enjoyed it. Whew, but it was hard work. "I wonder if Cremia's thinking of me now," she wondered. "Or does she even really notice I'm gone." She glared down at the board she was hammering. Maybe it was a good thing she had something to hit right now. She began hammering with an intensity unlike her.

Roshca listened as best he could through the door, while not going over there to listen in. Didn't want to get caught, and he still wasn't sure when he'd be safe again. "Amily, are you doing alright?" he asked.
She nodded, though she still looked frightened. "Have you figured out what we'll do next, when they catch up to him?" she asked.
He grimaced. "Depends on whether I'll be allowed to have a word with him or not. That's the part I'm worried about..."
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:14 am

~Aine~

She mumbled something under her breath and tried again. This time the ball began to be absorbed by her body, halfway through the absorption, the spell faltered and Aine fell to her knees, she wasn't crying, she was laughing. "I was close!" She smiled.

~Nerucai~

Try as he might, the fact that Aine had almost mastered the spell, spread surprise on his face. "Excellent."

~Navi~

She grumbled, then slightly dimmed in anger. "Fine, I've never been that good at hiding, except for under a hat."

~Jim~

He raised his hammer, but stopped when a furious pounding from Romani drew his attention. (OOC: Anime sweat drop here! :3) "Uh, Romani?"

~Zoe~

"So, Hera just picked you up from the Fortress? No questions?" Laila shook her head. "No, no questions." Zoe shook her head. "I can never understand that woman, nor do I want to."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Aleza

"Dimmer," the indigo fairy ordered. "Fairies of your color are very rare around here, if someone sees you when the Hero is masquerading as the Ghost Fox, they'll put two and two together pretty quickly. And if you have to hide in his hat, then you're no good to him in a fight, and then why should he take you along at all?" Crossing her arms and leaning back, Alez told her, "Come on, let's see how dim you can get."

Treasa

Treasa couldn't hide the grin on her face as the aqua sphere dimmed as Aine absorbed the magic. Even though Aine failed to truly cast the spell, Treasa still wore a wide grin. "Do it again," she urged. "You almost had it that time!"
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:36 am

~Navi~

She was frustrated, this was taking too long, surely a wisdom fairy could easily make herself invisible. She took a deep breath, then quietly let it out. She had dimmed almost to the point of being able to see her entire body. Her face was visible, her wings as well. She grinned. "Did I do it right?"

~Aine~

She mock huffed. "Almost isn't good enough, Trea." She smiled, then the orb appeared in her hands, brighter this time. She absorbed more and more of the spell each time, until she absorbed it all. She pumped her fist in the air. "Yes!"
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Aleza

"Well, it's certainly dim enough, now we have to see how long you can stay that way." Taking off, Alez lead the way to the door. "Time to start your stealth training. We'll see how quickly Vincen can catch you, and go from there. And you'll be trying to stay as dim as possible the whole time, so you can't let up your focus on that when we're practicing, or we'll have to start over."

Treasa

Treasa let out a whoop and reached over to give Aine a high-five. "Nice!"
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 am

~Nerucai~

He let out a short laugh. Amazing, Aine had just about mastered the spell. Just like her father had, once upon a time.

~Navi~

She breathed in and out slowly, her glow flickering slightly. "I think I can do it."

~Kafei~

He sighed, Gorman and his troupe wanted a spot in the Carnival again, and he had already agreed. Obviously the twins had thought differently. "When?" Kafei opened his eyes and stared the twin in front of him down. "Last week, Gorman came and asked me himself. All right?" The twin laughed. "Oh, man. I'm sorry I bugged you today, Mayor Kafei." He stood, bowed, and left the room. Kafei leaned back in his chair. "The Carnival of Time..." He smiled to himself. It certainly would be one they never would forget.
Twister980

Postby Twister980 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:33 am

OOC: You guys don't have to worry about RPing this week, just try and jump back in by Saturday, if you can.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:53 pm

OOC: Oops! Procrastination strikes again! DX Should I wait for the others to come back before posting again?
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 am

OOC: Yeah, let's try and wait for the others. We may also have to RP a point for them both to come back in.
Twister980

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying