The 1/2Angel Saga

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

The 1/2-Angel Saga

Postby For_Him » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:13 pm

I'm currently working on my own micro-manga series about the 1/2Angels.
The story is about a kid named Sam and his twin sister (both were seperated at birth because birthmother died in labor). 1/2Angels are people born on the earth, and thier destinies are revealed to them at an appropiate age (likely 17). Their destiny is to prevent an early Hell on Earth until the Rapture, the time when all in Christ, living and dead, will be caught up with Him. The ones who want to bring Hell on Earth early are the Fallen (1/2Demons). Battles between the two sides are watched by the Watchers, a society of men and women who are the only humans who know the truth about the 1/2Angels and the Fallen.

I won't be able to post my works without a scanner, :comp: but if you're interested, post or PM me.
Brother of Sparx00.

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: BCMac87

[SIZE="4"]My YouTube Channel[/SIZE]
For_Him

Postby animegirl1 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:40 pm

wow im the only one to post? id like to see ^_^
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

-------------------------------------------------------

i have proudly adopted:dytae jessie88 and edochick ^_^

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
animegirl1

Postby The Last Bard » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:06 am

I'd like to see also!
The Last Bard

Postby For_Him » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:07 pm

Well, I'll see what I can do for you guys. But so far, I've only completed Session 1, and I'm working on 2 and 3 at the moment. I've got the story worked out, but I still have to do the art. Hope you don't mind waiting?
Brother of Sparx00.

For_Him

Postby animegirl1 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:23 am

ok *sighs and waits impatiently lol ^_^
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

-------------------------------------------------------

i have proudly adopted:dytae jessie88 and edochick ^_^

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
animegirl1

Postby Ryupower » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:00 pm

Come on! Move it! I wanna see! :p
My DA

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Ryupower

Postby For_Him » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:37 pm

No rushing! Even Misashi Kisimoto (Creator of Naruto) had problems with his first mangas! I'll make sure everyone sees it, even if I have to mail it to you.
Brother of Sparx00.

For_Him

Postby will man2 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:10 am

id like to see it 3
always remember you are a unique just like everybody else:hits_self:thumb:
if electricity come from electrons,then morality must come from morons:dance:

:shake: Give me your tots, I'm freakin' starving.
-Napoleon Dynamite:shake:
will man2

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:34 am

Sounds awesome mate! Can't wait to see it!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Sakura15 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:53 pm

Ooo, I'd like to see it too! ^-^
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby For_Him » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 am

I've downloaded one of my earlier concepts.

Just click HERE.
Brother of Sparx00.

For_Him

Return to Webmanga/comics