Tipuku-Gana: Misadventures of a Misshapen Mononoke

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Tipuku-Gana: Misadventures of a Misshapen Mononoke

Postby USSRGirl » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:51 am

XD Ooook... this comic was randomly invented one night when I was up waaaaaaay too late and drew this weird lil' critter. Partly inspired by Cthulhu mythos and the Gon mangas. I don't know if I'll ever get around to actually making more, but here is the intro. This was kind of a colab with Jadenmental. Script & raw drawings are mine, special effects are JM's. Enjoy! XD

Eh... I gotta do a rating? Fiiiine.... If anyone disagrees with the ratings I gave it, please lemme know and I'll change them.

Minimum Age: 12

Genre: Comedy

Plot summary - Tipuku-Gana is a cute little mononoke with a problem. Everytime he opens his eyes, he incinerates everyone around him. Watch him on his journey for enlightenment...

Violence - 5... lots of cartoony violence... people melting, missplaced limbs, ect. Gana can be quite sadistic at times, but it's kept to a cartoony level.

Language - 1... I don't plan on having any other than possible symbols ($#@!!) to signify foul language. Might have the word crap. Um... as in Thomas Crapper.

Sexual Content - None.

Nudity - None

Bad Religion - 5 ... I plan on having Gana explore some 'mystic' type religions later on, might become a Yogi for awhile. XD The whole 'quest for truth' thing will lead him to unintentionally poke fun at Eastern mysticism religions. Will mostly have some vague Christian message towards the end, if I ever finish it.

Comic: http://www.matmice.com/home/ganamanga
USSRGirl

Postby CreatureArt » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:24 am

:lol:

I like what you've done so far. ^^

"You should be ASHAMED of yourself."
"Look Mummy, its a floating puppy!"
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Mave » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:59 am

Hehehe it's quite funny, actually. "You must learn that incinerating ppl is not fun."

My main comment would be to raise up the scan resolution if that's possible to create clearer images.
Mave

Postby Peanut » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Funny, very funny...hopefully you will work up the motivation to finish it...as for advice...well, I agree with Mave. It's kind of hard to see what's been drawn at various times...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby USSRGirl » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Thanks guys! XD I'm thinking I should try making the pencil lines a bit darker, then add the text afterwards so it doesn't come out all dark too. I do intend to make more. I've just been busy lately. XP But I appreciate the comments.
USSRGirl

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:35 pm

The comic is pretty funny but the scanning resolution is hideously hard to see.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Return to Webmanga/comics