twelve - a robot's love

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

twelve - a robot's love

Postby animechica » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Plot: It's basically a story about a robotic cat/catgirl who loves the guy who made her, but he loves a human. It's about what it means to love someone and to come to terms with where one belongs in the world.

Violence: It's pretty tame at the beginning, like maybe a 1 or 2... it gets more violent towards the end though, although mostly animal fighting (but bloody..). I would say it escalates to a 5 or 6.

Language: a 1 or a 2, probably some harsh words like "whore", "slut", etc.

Sexual Content: well, one of the main characters is what you'd call kinda loose, but nothing is shown or even talked about in great detail. there is an attempted rape, but it's not glorified.. I'll give it a 3 or 4

Nudity (or skimpy outfits): 4, because there is nudity in at least one scene, but I will try to make it as tasteful and nonfanservicey as possible!

Bad Religion: hmm.. I don't think there's any, but I'll say 1 just in case, lol

Other things people might wanna know: Um, there's the presence of alcohol abuse, child abuse, and yeah, the story itself just isn't really that happy. So be warned? ^_^;

I only have the first few pages of Chapter 1 up but rest assured, I will be working on this quite devotedly. I am to finish 6 chapters by the time I graduate high school (in May!)

http://xxtwelve.smackjeeves.com/
animechica

Return to Webmanga/comics