Manga Idea

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Manga Idea

Postby Animeniac » Tue May 20, 2014 5:42 pm

I have this idea for a Manga caleed Operation Valkyrie. Operation Valkyrie is about how angels were sent down to earth and have to protect people from demons, they disguise as humans and live normal lives. The story begins with Satan's Rebellion towards God and the angels and fallen angels get separated. The main angels are going to be like the fruits of the spirit and the Demons are like the seven deadly sins. (Ex: Lust will be a commander of lustful demons and Peace will be commander of Peace-making angels.) The Main storyline is about Alice, the daughter of the Lead Valkyrie who is bullied for being a Retrieval Angel in Training (they call her a R.A.T). One day Satan's army ambushes the Angel Base and while defending Alice, her Mother turns into a demon. And with that experience Alice wants to train in the Valkyrie Training grounds so she can bring her mother back. The Manga will have real Angels in it such as: Micheal the Archangel and Gabriel and have Death Angels ETC. I'm still in the process of writing the storyline.

Tell me what you think Good?, Stupid? If you have ideas that will help this please post ALL OF THEM THANKS! :dance:
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: Manga Idea

Postby skreyola » Tue May 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Title sounds familiar. Very familiar.
Sounds exciting.
Some people will have theological qualms with angels falling not during the major spiritual cataclysms ("her Mother turns into a demon"), as well as with the idea of redeeming a fallen angel ("so she can bring her mother back").
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby shooraijin » Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Moved to members' projects.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 8:06 am

skreyola wrote:Title sounds familiar. Very familiar.
Sounds exciting.
Some people will have theological qualms with angels falling not during the major spiritual cataclysms ("her Mother turns into a demon"), as well as with the idea of redeeming a fallen angel ("so she can bring her mother back").

Yeah about that the angels fall after they rebel against Satan and she tries to get her mother back but she finds out in the end she can't and she has to kill her :)
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Return to Webmanga/comics