The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia's sobs had quieted to whimpers as she lifted her red streak-stained face from her hands, sniffling as she layed back down. I-I can't sleep now... She thought with dread. She supposed she would just have to wait to become tired once more. She was too frightened to sleep now. I really am hated by Joanne and the others... For sure, there is no turning back.

=Chrysanthe and Annaliese=

Chrysanthe watched as the sweet-smelling oil was rubbed onto her forehead. She smiled.

"Thank you, nokisme," she said, smiling. She felt like a completely new person. Annaliese retrieved Chrysanthe's clothes.

=Kleon/Aristocles=

Aristocles's eyes widened slightly as Sophia pulled his black scales off, revealing shining gold ones. Then, he felt as if something inside of him changed completely. He felt as if his soul had been pulled from him and replaced with something bigger, brighter, purer. He was no longer Aristocles; he was Kleon. He looked at his reflection through a broken mirror that was near the window he had been looking through. His eyes widened slightly.

"My original form..." he whispered. He hardly recognized himself. He looked... mightier than before. He looked stronger, prouder, more dazzling; yet he also seemed a bit more gentle than he was when he was a black dragon. "Sophia..." he breathed. He then fell to his knees, finally realizing that he felt guilty for the utmost evil that he had partaken of in the last few decades. He bowed his head, sorrowful realization still hitting him like a ton of bricks. "Forgive me, I beg of you!"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 am

--Sophia--
"Of course I forgive you, my child!" Sophia said as she embraced the dragon.
--Joanne--
As Chrysanthe got on her clothes, Joanne stole a glance outside and saw what had happened to Aristocoles.
"Chrysanthe, your baptism has changed Aristocoles! He's now back to his former self. The spell is broken!" she exclaimed.
OOC: The Time skip will officially commence tomorrow!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 am

=Chrysanthe and Annaliese=

Chrysanthe snapped her head in the window's direction. "A-Aristocles!" She exclaimed after tugging her auburn gauchos on along with her loose white blouse. She looked aroundthe lovpla once more. Thank you, Sophia. She thanked mentally before running outside, slipping her flat shoes on on the way out. She ran to Aristocles and threw her arms around him. "Aristocles!" She said. He hugged her back.

"Not Aristocles anymore, Chrysanthe. My name is now Kleon," he informed gently.

"Kleon..." Chrysanthe tested her dragon's name out, liking it much more than his former name. She looked at him. He was beautiful. Gold scales replaced the black ones, making him appear to be much more dazzling. Kleon looked at Chrysanthe and let go of her.

"Chrysanthe," he started as he looked into her piercing blue eyes, "I am truly sorry for what I have put you through all these years. It was evil, and you should never have experienced that. I am sorry." Chrysanthe could feel tears welling up in her eyes and she hugged her dragon once more. This was the first time he had ever apologized to her for anything. It used to always be her fault, but now Kleon was realizing his wrong-doing.

"I forgive you," Chrysanthe replied, smiling. Kleon embraced Chrysanthe again as well, surprised yet grateful that Chrysanthe was spiritually strong and forgiving.

Annaliese smiled and quickly pulled her white gown back on. As Chrysanthe had, she looked around at the lovpla. I will pray about this. She thought before pulling her silver sandals on. She walked outside to see Chrysanthe and Kleon reuniting with eachother. Annaliese smiled. It was heart-warming. She walked over to them and curtsied. Chrysanthe smiled even wider.

"Kleon, you remember her, but I don't think you were properly introduced. You were a bit busy charging everyone..." Chrysanthe said with a slight chuckle. Kleon bowed his head to the angel.

"A deed I shall apoligize for once we are back at the inn," he said. "My name was Aristocles, but now I have returned to being Kleon." Annaliese smiled.

"My name is Annaliese," she replied. "I am Chrysanthe's guardian angel." Kleon smiled. Not a fake smile, not a smirk, but a genuine smile.

"It is an honor to meet you," he said humbly. "I am looking forward to being a real part of the Resistance." He tried to look past the doors of the lovpla for a moment. "But first, I must speak with Joanne and her sister."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 am

Joanne and Karin came out behind her. Joanne placed her hands behind her long brown hair and retied it into a ponytail (she had undone the ponytail as part of the ritual). She overheard Kleon and Chrysanthe's discussion.
"What is it you want to ask, er, Kleon?" Joanne asked.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 am

=Chrysanthe, Annaliese, Kleon=

Kleon bowed before Joanne and Karin.

"I have been changed, and with that comes responsibility," he told them. "I am sorry for the trouble and strife that I have caused you. Please, forgive me." Chrysanthe looked vaguely shocked.

Aristocl-- er-- Kleon is really guilty about what he's done... Sophia really has changed him. She thought.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

Joanne nodded and patted Kleon on the head. "You are forgiven, Kleon. Let's go home."
As they approached the inn, Xavier saw them.
"Mother, I think I see something different in Chrsanthe." Xaiver said.
"Yes, she's been baptized now. And her dragon's changed too."
"Then that means I have a new sister!" Xavier exclaimed. "Can I hug you, sister Chrysanthe?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am

~Eruan~

He looked over at Chrysanthe. Then to the dragon behind her. Her dragon?
He reached out with his mind, the dragon felt familiar. Like he had been changed, like this was his true form but it had been muted. Aristocoles? He grinned. No... Wait... Kleon. He put his sword into it's sheath.

~Lobinka~

She stared around her darkened room. She felt different, not that she would have really noticed it. Her mind was spinning, separate thoughts, in no particular order whirled through her head. She shook herself. Side effect of the spell, maybe. She kicked off the blanket and noticed her skin was bare. The markings had been absorbed into her skin. She grinned. It has finished.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 pm

rocklobster (post: 1517712) wrote:--Adarah--
"You are correct,Yagami." Adarah said as she gleefully watched Eulalia's nightmare. "To truly defeat Joanne, I have to steal her own pawns from her and promote them into my legion. I am already succeeding, you see. You must never tell Eulalia that Berenike is still alive. If she learns, her human side will attempt to overtake her. It's still there, you see, but suppressed by her lust for power.That's why I'm sending it nightmares.

"I see," said Yagami. He suddenly yawned very loudly. "Well, I'm going to go take a nice, long nap. There is just so much to do and so little time to do it. Good night, Mommy!" He walked off, stretching his arms. I certainly hope converting the Resistance isn't going to backfire...Perhaps I should prepare a backup plan...Just in case...
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Chrysanthe smiled. "Of course," she said as she hugged him. "You're my brother, after all." Kleon smiled and looked at Eruan. He bowed his head.

"Eruan, am I correct?" he stated, smiling. "I am a changed dragon, I assure you. I apologize for the earlier attack." Kleon wanted to get to know the Resistance well. Unlike his former personality, his true personality was loyal gentle, and he had a passion for justice rather than fairness.

Annaliese smiled. This is the perfect example of Sophia having a part in their lives. She thought. But I wonder why they were at Heilgrad earlier... Perhaps I could ask Chrysanthe later. She added as she sighed in happiness.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:12 am

~3 Months Later~
--The Resistance--
Joanne had gotten word from Sophia that Karin's baby was due very soon. Realizing this, the Resistance traveled to the the town where she and Karin had grown up.
As they flew, Karin asked. "So, can you finally tell me if I had the right idea buying all those pink clothes?"
Joanne nodded. "So what girl names are you thinking of? Because Sophia told me you're having a girl."
Karin laughed. "I had a feeling. Well, I was thinking Zoe would be a pretty name."
Gorry said. "Sounds good to me."
The house came into view. "This house is so plain, but it's lovely." Reika said.
"Oh come on, Reika." said Kilin. "You probably don't even remember this house. You haven't been here since you were two, when Joanne and Set had Xavier."
--Adarah--
Adarah watched as the Resistance flew. "So, they're going to have a new girl. I know what to do about this." She called for Eulalia.
OOC: OK, it's time to start the new story. You can all decide how your characters feel about the house. Except for Ai, none of you have been here before.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 am

~Eruan~

He flew between Chrysanthe and Shiro. Talking to both them and their dragons. He tried not to crack up at a few of the stories they told. Then he started telling a few of his own. He glanced towards the front, they had made it. Alright Saphira. They landed a minute later. He looked at the house, and whistled. It was a lot bigger then his house back home, but it was real plain. Looks... Nice. Saphira snorted. If we had some color, I think it'd be just perfect.

~Lobinka~

She strapped a few kunai to her boots. It'd be quicker if she was bent over to pull one off of her boot. She put a few more up her sleeves, then closed her pack. Eulalia is being called. Strych said to her. Has mother called me yet? Strych was silent. Not yet. She sighed.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 pm

--Joanne--
"Yes, it's not much. But we were happy." said Joanne to Eruan. "You see that stall over there? That's where my father taught me the family business. I think I'm doing pretty well as a shepherd, how about you?" she asked. She took out her hermpa and moved her fingers back and forth on it, as if trying to remember a melody her father taught her.
OOC: a hermpa is a musical instrument fashioned out of a ram's horn. It has a circular shape and holes all over it. The shepherds on Krangor use it to keep the sheep calm.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Trevor

Wow! That place was burnt down? Trevor saw the newly remodeled household from behind Revel's head.
Quit yapping! I'm trying to focus!
Sorry...

Yagami

"Why are you here?"
Yagami stood before the bearded man in one of his more elegant suits. "I am here to offer you a deal."
"Deal?" said the man. "What kind of deal?"
"The kind you cannot refuse."
"Who sent you?"
"You should know! After all..." Flashing his signature smile, he continued. "She is a marvelous beauty that cannot be easily forgotten."
"Ada-"
Yagami quickly forced his hand over the man's mouth. "Silence! We cannot draw any...Unwanted attention here."
The man nodded furiously. "My apologies. She has helped me dearly during my lifetime. How may I be of service?"
Yagami whispered into the man's ear. "I am in need of some soldiers..."
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Twister980 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 pm

~Eruan~

He looked over at the stall. The smiled. "Actually, you brought Shiro and Chrysanthe to Sophia through her power. So yeah." He laughed. "You're doing very well." He glanced over at Shiro, who was gaping at the remodeled house.

~Lobinka~

Lobinka snuck out of her room, not before huffing because her mother hadn't called her.
Twister980

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 pm

-Ai-
Ai looked lovingly at the familiar house. This sure brought back memories for her. Unable to keep her excitement in any longer, she ran to the door and went inside.

-Shiro-
Shiro looked up at the house in astonishment. She'd never seen a house quite like this!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 am

Kleon landed in front of the house and let Chrysanthe off his back, as she had been carried by him. Annaliese landed as well and looked at the house. It was plain, but to Annaliese, that made it beautiful. She saw plain things as not simply plain, but humble.

Chrysanthe looked confused, though. Maybe they remodeled it after...? "Uhm... Nokisme? How is it possible that this house is still standing like this after... you know. Did you remodel it?" She asked.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 am

--Joanne--
"When I was pregnant with Reika, I felt a calling back to my original home. To this day, I don't know why. When we arrived, Karin met Gorry, who didn't like the fact that a priestess came from such a run-down place, so he pulled everyone in town together and they remodeled it." Joanne explained. "Would you like a guided tour?" She sent a telepathic message to Ai, I think your birth mother would like to participate in this. Rub your necklace and contact her.
--Adarah--
Adarah noticed Lobinka standing outside. Come closer, this concerns the both of you. Karin, Joanne's sister, is about to deliver her first child. I think it would be ironic if that child served me. I want you to bring her first child here. Eulalia, you shall adopt your human form and lie to them that you were able to overcome the spell. Lobinka, you shall sneak in. Do nothing suspicious until the child is born."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 am

~Eruan~

He laughed. "That sounds like Gorry."

~Lobinka~

She nodded. "Very well, mother."
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:56 am

--Gorry--
"I think we all did a pretty good job, Eruan." said Gorry. "Besides, I couldn't have a pregnant woman give birth in a burned-down house. It'd be unsafe. We wanted to make a lovpla out of it, but Joanne refused. She was too humble to have her birth home become a shrine."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:12 am

-Ai-
Ai got her mentor's message. She looked down at her necklace. It had been awhile ago since she had actually seen her birth mother for the first time. Picking up the pendant, she rubbed it.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 am

--Therese--
Ai's pink-haired mother appeared in the flesh. She warmly embraced Ai. "It is good to see you again, my daughter. What's the occasion?" she asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 pm

~Eruan~

He nodded. "Yeah."
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 pm

=Eulalia=

Ah, that's right. Has it already been three months since I left the Resistance?Eulalia bowed. "Of course, my queen," she replied.

=Chrysanthe, Kleon, Annaliese=

Chrysanthe smiled and nodded. Annaliese chuckled before her thoughts drifted to Karin. I wonder if she konws a midwife or if Joanne and Gorry are going to help her...? She thought with slight concern. If need be, I can help. Sophia knows best.

OOC: Sorry for not being able to most a bit more often. Two projects are due on Thursday, and I was ignorant enough to put them off until today.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 am

--Joanne--
Joanne heard Anna's thoughts as clearly as if she actually said them. Sophia told me you've had experience as a midwife. Would you like to assist Karin?
"Well, you've already seen the sheep stall, so let's go in." Joanne said as she opened the door. "Here's the kitchen. Our table was...rather low." She said as everyone saw that it was a table that you had to kneel at in order to eat.
OOC: Ally and Twister, could you have your villains arrive in your next posts?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 am

~Eruan~

He stared at the short table. "Rather low. Huh?" He chuckled.

~Lobinka~

They flew over the house, no one had spotted them thanks to Lobinka. She bent the shadows around them so they appeared invisible to anyone below. Are you set? She asked the disguised demon behind her.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:18 am

OOC: I forgot Ai and Therese were in the kitchen as well.
--Therese--
"Ai, could you introduce me to your friends? I've already met your mother."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Trevor stared at the short table. My dad has one of these actually...He said that they help build families, but I still don't quite see how...
_____
"And what will you give me in return?" said the bearded man.
Yagami was silent for a moment. "In return, I will eliminate your greatest enemy at this point in time."
The man was leery of the smiling demon. "Who would that be?"
"The Resistance."
The man staggered back. "What are you saying? They are here? In Renalda?"
"Technically," Yagami sighed, "they are returning to Renalda. Joanne DID live here before, after all."
Silence settled into the room. Neither of the men moved. "Fine. I will give you what you need."
Yagami clapped his hands and smiled. "Excellent! Mommy will be very pleased to hear so!" He turned and made his way out the door, but he turned around at the entrance. "Farewell, Mr. Brushard."
The man whirled around to face the demon, but Yagami had already disappeared...
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 pm

--Joanne--
Joanne laughed. "Well, I think it just reminds us to be humble."
Then she noticed Ai's mother.
"Hello there. Everyone, this is Therese. She's the ghost of Ai's mother. Don't be scared of her. She's an honored guest for Karin's pregnancy."
She trailed off.
What is it, Sophia?
Yagami is here. He is plotting against you. Sophia said.
I see. Keep me informed.
She sighed. Of all Adarah's allies, Yagami was the worst.
OOC: Could everyone treat Therese kindly and just forget the fact that she's a ghost?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:35 pm

~Eruan~

His eyes widened, this was the first time he had seen a ghost. He shook himself and smiled politely. "Nice to meet you." He felt a tingle go up and down his spine. "Excuse me." He walked off towards the back of the house. Ariel?
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia nodded before she released the spell to transform her to her human form. That's when the agonizing jolts of pain coursed through her as she fell to her knees, doing her best to resist the urge to scream. "Again?!" She groaned through gritted teeth. The wings seemed to retract into her back, and Eulalia bit the sleeve of her shirt to muffle her yelps. She was breathing heavily as the unimaginable pains subsided to dull aches all over her body, as if she had pulled muscles. Still kneeling on the ground, Eulalia opened her clenched eyes. She gasped as she saw a bright light, then color. Her eyes burned.

"I... I can see!" she exclaimed in a whisper, noting as well that her skin wasn't a sickly white anymore, rather its former off-cream color. Then, her eyes became sore again and she closed them as she laid a hand over them. "It... it burns, though..."

=Chrysanthe, Kleon, Annaliese=

Chrysanthe blinked in surprise at the appearance of a ghost before smiling. She was in a good mood. "Hello!" she said, intrigued that she was actually seeing... a ghost. Kleon nodded his head at Therese as a greeting and Annaliese waved as she smiled.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying