The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 am

-Ai-
"I would!" cried Ai enthusiastically. Maybe Joanne will let her bless little Zoe!

-Shiro-
Shiro had a strange expression on her face. inside she was wondering if that was how she was brought into the world...
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:30 am

--Morigan--

The angel watched the crowd disperse in a panic; this is what she had feared. Violence and scare tactics were not a way to deal with others. She could only hope the Resistance could be learn to be better ambassadors. With a light sigh, she ventured into the camp.

--Aaliyah--

Placing a hand on her round belly to stabilize herself, Aaliyah stood up and smiled at Joanne.

"I am sorry I could not assist you, Mayonya."

She then waddled over to Karin and her child. The mother was overcome with her happiness, and she couldn't help but tear up herself. She placed her hands on Karin, to absolve any pain. Then she turned to the child, and placed an angelic blessing over her.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Twister980 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:40 am

~Eruan~

His attention was drawn to the baby's wail. He looked over at the two, and smiled.
He glanced up at Shiro who was grimacing. You alright? He asked her.

~Lobinka~

What do you think you're doing? The baby has been born, you remember mother's orders! Emily growled. Mother said to kidnap the baby after it was born. If we plan on taking it, it would be best to wait until nightfall. Lobinka sighed. Alright, fine. If you disobey mother again, part of me or not, I will kill you.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:15 am

--Joanne--
I think you must've been a beautiful child, Shiro said Joanne telepathically. I can still see it actually.
--Karin--
Karin nodded a thanks to Aaliyah. She was feeling more energetic. As soon as Zoe finished nursing, Karin carefully got up and placed the child in Ai's arms, helping her to support the child correctly.
"Aaliyah already blessed her, but I suppose Sophia won't mind if it's done twice." Joanne suggested to Ai.
OOC: You make up good prayers, so make up a good one, Diamond. Then pass her on to Shiro and then to Eruan.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 am

Okay, Revel. That's enough. They're gone. Trevor watched as the last member of the mob ran over the hill.
Are you kidding!? I'm having the time of my life! Revel made the flaming dragon grow twice as large and three times as bright. WHOOOOHOOOO!!!
Revel! If you don't stop, You'll-- The flames suddenly started to die out, the image of the dragon falling down to the ground as the caster's began to fall.
Pull up, Revel! Pull up!
Revel grunted and rose into the air. Well, that lasted shorter than I thought...
They landed shortly after, and Trevor jumped off. I wonder if the baby's been born yet. The sight of the crowd around Karin answered for him.
______
"Well," Yagami sighed, "those were some nice fireworks." He walked slowly up the hill, but looked back when he reached the top. I think I need a bigger army.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia walked toward the crowd, but stopped before she could reach them. Is it a good idea to see Karin right now? She might attack me and cause a ruckus... Eulalia thought, contemplating whether she should wait or not.

=Chrysanthe, Kleon, Annaliese=

Chrysanthe's and Annaliese's motherly sides took over themselves and they squeed quietly as they gazed at the newborn. Kleon walked into the room and rolled his eyes slightly at Chrysanthe's Annaliese cooing, but smiled nonethless. He looked at Zoe and his eyes widened slightly as Chrysanthe's had just a minute before. He smiled softly.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 pm

--Karin--
Karin saw Eulalia "Well, nice to see you again." She said. "So, did you finally wise up? If so, you are welcome. But if not, I don't think you should stick around." Then she turned to Eruan. "I know what the two of you are trying to do with Lobinka there. Keep a close eye on her. I don't trust her. But I suppose maybe we should be a little charitable."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:17 pm

~Eruan~

He sighed. "Alright." If I can find her that is.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia maintained a calm expression, while on the inside she was panicking slightly. She then took a deep breath, calming her mind, as she walked to the crowd.

=Chrysanthe, Kleon, Annaliese=

Chrysanthe gasped and she looked around frantically when Karin said Eulalia was here. Chrysanthe finally found Eulalia, who was only a few feet away, and ran to her, pulling her into a hug. "Eulalia! You've returned! You... you overcame the power of the ring?" Chrysanthe said breathlessly as she let go of Eulalia. Eulalia fourced a genuine-looking smile.

"I had just had enough of Adarah. I wanted to come home," Eulalia lied convincingly. Chrysanthe just shook her head and smiled. She then took Eulalia's hand and pulled her to the crowd.

Annaliese's brow furrowed slightly. "Eulalia?" She murmured, recognizing he name. She turned to see a girl with forest-green eyes, milky skin, and a thin frame. But what really stunned Annaliese was the curly, tailbone-length, blood-red hair that was tied into a loose, low ponytail. She knew who this girl was. "Well, haven't you grown."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:11 pm

-Ai&Shiro-
Ai beamed. Holding Zoe tenderly, she recited:

Sophia, Keeper of all that is Good,
I raise to you Zoe for blessing.
Please guide her on the path of right, and protect her from Adarah's
evil temptations. In Your name, Amen.

"Would you like to hold her?" Ai asked Shiro suddenly. Shiro, who had been distracted by Joanne and Eruan's mind speaking, jerked her head up. "Um...I...guess so." she said uncertainly. Ai carefully gave Zoe, whom Shiro took a bit awkwardly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:49 pm

--Adarah--

The dark goddess had been watching this affair from her spying pool; growing more and more upset as she watched Eraun take Lobinka to Rapheal. She snarled at the young angel; her hatred growing as she saw another holy figure aid in the childbirth. It was Ariel's little stooge and the one that she could remember her mother cursing for losing its soul. There was no way that she would give up this mission! Softly, she began to speak to Lobinka.

"My child....my servant....continue to be strong. Capture the child tonight and steal away. There is an angel there that has a key to entering the realms; take it whether it lives or not and return home to me!"

Her black lips turned up in a sinister smile. If she could have Aaliyah's scythe and young Zoe....the thoughts she had were delicious and sinister...

--Aaliyah--

She slowly crept out of the spotlight of the mother and child to the adjacent room, where she saw the odd girl in question. Aaliyah walked over and took a chair to sit; looking face-to-face with Lobinka.

"So you are Adarah's new daughter? How have you enjoyed your new mother so far?", she said telepathically to her in words being pure and curiousity.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Twister980 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:56 pm

~Eruan~

He stared at Shiro. A strange feeling came over him, watching her hold that baby. He smiled.

~Saphira~

She had followed Lobinka towards the woods. You know you can't hide for much longer. She said to her. I don't plan on hiding anymore. She turned to face the dragon, what were once blood red eyes returned to her normal blue eyes. You will not disobey mother. She grabbed her head. Her eyes turned red. She drew a kunai and pointed it at Saphira. My Bloodlust has made me grow stronger. I may even be able to kill you with this simple knife. Saphira growled. You wouldn't dare attack a dragon. Lobinka smirked. Oh, wouldn't I? Lobinka fell to the ground. "So you are Adarah's new daughter? How have you enjoyed your new mother so far?" Who...?! She opened her eyes, she was tied up again. H-HOW?!? She noticed Eruan behind the woman. Lobinka, meet Aailyah.
Twister980

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

--Aaliyah--

The angel looked at this girl, her face growing sad and wistful.

"I used to be a child of Pandora, Adarah's mother. Your old name was Emily, right? Mine used to be Saiyune. When Pandora became my mother, she changed it to Saiyang. So is Adarah good to you?"

She sat back a bit, placing her hands on her pregnant stomach and sat more comfortably. She wanted Lobinka to know that she was there only to talk, not to attack or interrogate.

"I remember when I was a child of the Mother Below. She had given me all of this incredible power. I forgot everything bad that had happened to me when I was a human; I forgot who I even was. But I thought it was nice to be numb...until my old self started to get in the way. You are feeling that aren't you, Lobinka? You can feel Emily trying to talk to you right? It's rough....I know. So what do you want? What does Lobinka want? What does Emily want?"
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Twister980 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 am

~Emily~

I want to be free, I want control over myself again.

~Lobinka~

To serve my mother. I want Emily to leave.
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:28 am

I sighed as I went to the market. Why do I have to be the one to go shopping? They treat me like a child. I'll be 13 soon. I can fight for myself. I had almost reached the village when I heard a loud noise. I ran towards the crowd and saw a bunch of strange people. They dressed strangely and said something about being a Resistance. What in the world is going on? I pushed my way through the crowd towards the market. Finally, I escaped from the crowd and was able to shop freely. I was busy shopping when I accidentally ran into someone. "Woah. I'm SO sorry," I hurried to say but gasped when I saw who I ran into. There was a girl standing there, about my age and she looked EXACTLY like me. There was another girl with her. The second girl looked about 14 or so and she had long red hair and a weird color eyes. But, The first girl had straight black,shoulder length hair and light blue eyes. I myeslf had long black hair and eyes as blue as the sea. What is going on? "Who are you?" I asked curiously.
"I am Chrysanthe. This is my good friend, Eulalia. May I ask who you are," Chrysanthe asked. " I'm Summer. Aw Man, I don't feel so good," I muttered. And the last thing I remember was falling towards the ground but never hitting it.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 am

OOC: Soran, how about having Aaliyah ask what Emily wants?
Oh, and good entrance, sarah, but next time, only tell us what your character is doing, not anyone else.
Joanne quickly caught Summer as she fell. "Reika, come quick. We need your lightning powers."
Reika nodded and placed her hands on Summer's chest. Instantly, electricity was sent through Summer's body, giving her a jolt of life.
OOC: Have Summer wake up like she's just been shocked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 am

Summer

I gasped as I shook! "HEY! Someone just shocked me!" I yelled. I looked around the room and saw a bunch of people looking at me. "Woah. Who are all of you?" I asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 am

--Joanne--
"My name is zelka Joanne. And we are the Resistance." Joanne explained. "Why are you here? Wait a minute. I just noticed something. You look an awful lot like Chrysanthe. Are you all right? Can we talk...alone?" She motioned to Chrysanthe to follow her.
--Xavier--
Xavier was ecstatic. He'd never seen a baby before. He tried to get a look over Shiro's shoulder, but couldn't really see anything. He tugged at Shiro's pant leg.
"Can I hold her?" he asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 pm

-Shiro-
"I guess so..." said Shiro. She put Zoe in Xavier's arms, gently helping him hold Zoe right.

-Ai-
Ai silently watched Shiro and Xavier. Xavier had really tanken to Shiro. Perhaps she really wasn't so bad...
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 pm

=Eulalia, Annaliese=

Eulalia looked at Annaliese. "What do you mean I've grown up? I've never met you," Eulalia replied to Annaliese. The latter smiled slightly as she took Eulalia away from the people for a moment.

"I know you do not remember me; the last time you saw me was when you were no older than Zoe," Annaliese replied. Eulalia scowled slightly, not understanding. Annaliese sighed. "I helped your mother give birth to you when I was still human. You may have your father's eyes, but you have your mother's hair, mouth, and nose." Eulalia looked at Annaliese curiously.

"How did you know my mother? What... what was she like?" Eulalia questioned. Annaliese smiled sadly.

"She... was one of a kind. A dare devil, you see, and a bit arrogant. Oh, she was feisty, and that's what made your father fall head-over-heels for her. And that red hair only added to her personality," Annaliese said through a chuckle. "I knew her because she was my sister." Eulalia's eyes widened.

"You're... my aunt?" Eulalia whispered. She looked at the floor for a moment before looking back at Annaliese. "What was my father like?" Annaliese smiled sadly again.

"Ah, your father. A quiet, serious man. Pensive and cautious. But he loved your mother," Annaliese said. She then laughed. "Oh, they were polar opposites! Your mother always told him that he took life too seriously, and he always replied that she was a mad woman." Annaliese's face then became grim. "I was the only one who knew of their meetings." Eulalia opened her mouth to speak, wanting to know why no one else knew of her parents' togetherness, but was interrupted by the sight of a girl who was brought into the room. She had apparently passed out.

Eulalia watched as she was brought back to life by Reika. "She... looks like Chrysanthe..." Eulalia mumbled, referring to the new girl. But then, Joanne took the new girl and Chrysanthe somewhere else, a look of slight urgency on her face.

=Chrysanthe=

Chrysanthe's brow furrowed slightly and she followed Joanne and the new girl. "What is it?" She asked Joanne. She looked at the new girl and nodded her head as a hello.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 am

--Xavier--
"Hey, there, cousin. My name's Xavier." Xavier whispered as he held Zoe. "You definitely have your nokisme's eyes. You're so small! Father, was I this small when I was born?"
Set nodded. "Yes, you certainly were."
He placed his pinkie finger in the baby's hand and she gripped it hard. "Whoa. I didn't know babies could do that!"
Zoe cooed happily, as if she knew she was safe in Xavier's arms.
"My turn next." said Set.
Xavier nodded and gave Zoe to her uncle.
"Hey there, I'm uncle Set." Set whispered.
OOC: Ally, have Eulalia try to get a closer look at Zoe.
--Joanne--
"I called you both away because I wanted to tell you something very important. I've never tried this on two people at once, but I must know if my suspicions are correct. Before I do, I must ask you, child" she looked at Summer with urgency. "Do you trust me? I must know before I look into your mind."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 am

~Eruan~

He silently stepped out of the room, closing the door quietly.
He turned and noticed Xavier holding the baby. "Holding your little cousin eh?"
He smiled.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 am

--Xavier--
"I never knew babies were so cute!" said Xavier in his usual glee. "And she likes me already. She actually laughed!"
Set said to Eruan. "You want to hold her?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:18 am

~Eruan~

His eyes widened. "Um..." He scratched his head. "Sure."
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:23 am

--Set--
Set handed Zoe to Eruan carefully and helped him support her head correctly.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:27 am

~Eruan~

He carefully held the baby, which was hard to do with her wriggling.
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 pm

=Eulalia=

After the new girl and Chrysanthe were taken to another room by Joanne, Eulalia decided to try to get a better look at Zoe. She went back to the crowded room and looked at the newborn child that Eruan was holding. Annaliese was nearby and she smiled as she took the stained towels to go outside and wash them. "Isn't she cute, Eulalia?" She asked. Eulalia glanced at Annaliese and nodded before looking back at Zoe.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Twister980 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:37 pm

~Eruan~

He raised an eyebrow at Eulalia. You better watch yourself.
Twister980

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

OOC: Sorry Mr. Twister....finals week! o_O

--Aaliyah--

The angel nodded, taking both Lobinka's and Emily's words to heart.

"What if there is a way that I can appease the both of you? It will be difficult for you both, but there is a way. Afterall, I underwent the same 'operation' if you will. Does this sound like something you would be interested in Lobinka? A way for you to have your own bodily vessel to move around in without having to deal with Emily?
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 am

OOC: forget the idea i pm'ed you, Soran. Yours is WAY better! Oh, and Ally, tell sarah we need her to have Summer say she trusts Joanne so we can move that thread forward. In the meantime...
--Set--
"Want to hold her, Eulalia?"
OOC: the baby won't fall for your disguise. She knows your evil and will CRY!
--

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying