rpg idea~shades of grey

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:59 pm

Yeah!!! XD Ok, i've been going threw all these books of mine looking for victorien/punk clothes...i need to find some pic's of vic. stile clothing...*thinks*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:58 am

i found some, but there not very useful. ive been searching google but most of the pics arent exactly what im looking for! gaaahhh o well.
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:10 am

I found one website that gave me some ideas for Kuro's oufit.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby The-Case » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:25 am

Most of the clothing I assigned for Latem, I actually own. I don't know how victorian it looks, but maybe I can up load a picture sometime. And I'd be glad to help in any way I can. ^_^d
Hey it's me,
----Chase the Case
The-Case

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:23 pm

yay! this is so exciting!!! i plan to be a clothing designer (shh dont tell anyone, people seem to think its weird) so the clothing my characters wear are clothes im planning to make! i should upload some of my designs some time!? ps. i want to be a manga-ka on the side and im going to teach english as a second language in japan for a few years. yupp, thats the life i have planned in my head.....but you guys didnt need to know all this! ^__^just some back ground info on me!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:34 pm

WHU-WHO!!! THIS IS COOL!!!! YAY FOR US!!!! XD LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!! I'LL BRING THE PARTY GAMES!!!! Hay do you guys ever wake up with a song in your head, every morning i wake up humming somthing! I want to be a blacksmith/manga making person. Fashion designer??? YAY!! You rock SONICHIRO!!!! I'll BE THE FIRST TO BUY YOUR DESINGS!!!! Just as long as there not pink YUCK!!! Black rocks!!! XD *Runs around room screeming head off* WHU-WHO LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* Sorry, i'm chewing gum!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:36 pm

YAY! DONT WORRY NEVER ANY GROSS PINK, BLACK TILL THE END!!!!!! ILL BRING PARTY MUSIC, GAHHHHH!! i woke up this morning with 'there she goes' in my head. man, I FREAKIN LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!! and for you, sora, my clothes will be FREE! moohahahhaha. you just made my day, im so hyper now!! I WANT CHEWING GUM!!!!!!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:41 pm

*gives Sonichiro gum* Choose a flavor, watermillion or ctris stuff. WHU WHO FREE CLOTHES!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *____* LETS DANCE!!!! XD *puts on music Sonichiro brought* WHU-WHO!!!!!! Hay...no one is rping...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:51 pm

WATER MELON! MMMMMMMM! *starts dancing* we can rp! but im too hyper to think of any thing to say gaaaahhhhhh! ooo the irony! wait, what am i saying! theres nothing ironic about it!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:52 pm

Yes!!! Whatever That Means!!!! Xd!!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby The-Case » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:53 pm

Haha! You guys are WAY too excited. ^_^
Hey it's me,
----Chase the Case
The-Case

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:56 pm

Hyperness!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!*___*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:58 pm

aaaahhhahahhahhhhahhahhahahahah! i luv it! gaahhhhh, nooooooooooooooooooo, im sory but i have to go now. :(:( :( :( ttyl, kk? bye!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:03 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO! TT_TT Bye-bye

^^\
^^ /
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:57 am

the manga Idea sounds cool! ^_^ I can draw/write*my RP stuff isn't that good cuz' I'm just doing it for fun*/write sing and and play music. . . . but that won't really help so nvm XD;; *is rambling* I'd be glad to help if you guys ever needed any u.u\ u.u /

P.S. you guys were almost as hyper as I get XD. . . that's scary
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:59 pm

You should see em when i'm realy haper, that was me just a tad hyper...*__*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:25 pm

But....I like pink...T.T
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby sonichiro » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:27 am

ill make pink things just for you then!! and black stuff for me and black stuff for sora, kk??!! ^________________^
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:59 pm

Yeah!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:58 pm

Sorry, i was tying to click "Go Advanced" and i accendtly hit post when there was nothing there, any how, i've been tring to come up with a character disign for Kuro, but when i drew him he came out looking evli*sweetdrop* HOW COME WHEN I WANT TO DRAW AN EVIL PERSON I CAN'T BUT WHEN I DON'T WANT TO I DO!!! Any how, i got an oufit for Rinku, i hope it's "Victorien" enougf, i'm not to fimilleor with that time era, i'm better with the middle ages and todays clothes, any how, i made her shirt a botten up like they had back then, and her boots are lace at the top, i'll post a pic. I also made a victorien type dress, it didn't look good on Rin, so if anione needs a dress for there character i can post a pic of it, *shrugs* Any how, i have this rad *do people even say that animore? Oh, well i did SO THERE!!* Pic of Rin, Yuki and Kuro, only problem is i dont have Kuro drawin in it because I CAN'T FIGURE OUT A CHARACTER DISIGN!!! @_@ Oh, i don't feal good...Can you guys pray for me, i think o cought somthing, and i'm going up to big bear this friday for the weekend, so can you pray i get better so i can go. If i make no secse in this post, blam the cold! Any how, once i have the pic of Rin, Yuki and Kuro done i'll post it.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:29 pm

Cute! I hope you get better sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ And thank you Sonichiro!! I think..I think I wanna design clothes for Korean celebrities!!! <3
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:23 pm

Thanks, i'm fealing better, i just hope i feal good for tomorow -_- What a time to get sick
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:24 am

im praying for you sora!!!! and thats really cool little t-chan!!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:09 am

Thank you guys, i'm still a little sick, but i'll be able to go, thanks for the prayors!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:39 pm

ya! im happy for you!!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:51 pm

I'M BACK!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUTCH!!!! THERES ONLY BEEN ONE POST IN SHADES OF GRAY!!?!?!?!? I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE A TON!!!!! OH WELL, TIME TO DO RPing!!! XD
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:30 pm

i have a new character!
name~yen(slave name, real name unknown)
hair coulour~blonde(i know i said it was red but blonde suits her)
eye colour~blue
personality~shes has a quiet voice and talks to herself allot due to some mental instability because of slave abuse. she wont allow anyone to be harmed and because of that allows herself to be beaton in place of the other slaves. she was once head strong, opinionated and free spirited but after twenty years of being a slave her spirit has been trampled, some of her old self still resides in her some where.
background~she was borne into slavery and called yen. when she was eighteen(two years ago) she led a rebellion against darkes regim. it failed and she was tortured for three months(the abuse i was talking about earlier) and now has problems standing up for herself but wont hesitate to stand up for someone else. she makes deals with darke for the well being of the other slaves, most of the time he breaks his promises to her.
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:36 pm

Gah!!! Die Darke Die!!!!!! Poor Apple!!!! Tt_tt I'm Going To Be Cring All Night!!!! Tt_tt
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:54 pm

its so sad.....but now the secret behind latem is out!!! and now darke has his general back! gahhh bad darke, die! poor apple, poor, poor apple! when i was reading it i was picturing it in my head and i could literally hear the sound of apples bloody wing drop on the floor and i was so grossed out!! its like dropping a hunk of raw bloody meat on the ground!! bleh!
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:05 pm

Gah Don't Remind Me!!! Apple!!! Tt_tt
SorasOathkeeper

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying