rpg idea~shades of grey

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Danyasaur » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:44 pm

YAY! *gomps Addie* no, thank YOU she looks awesome! : D *^5s* you rock my socks u.u
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:00 am

lol, thank you for letting me draw her, it was fun!^^d
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:36 am

Wow that looks awesome! Nice job!!!
Felix

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:06 pm

Thank you!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:08 pm

Arise!!! Where WAS this the whole time?? I was looking for it all last night! @.@;;
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:04 pm

lol. Yes, well no one has really had anything to say in here.
SorasOathkeeper

Ooh, picture time!!!

Postby Little T-chan » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 pm

YAY~ SoG pictures!!! Now you people can see what Hyacinthe looks like. I CAN'T DECIDE IF I SHOULD CHANGE HER HAIR COLOR FROM BLACK TO BLUE!!! >O<;; Anyway, Hyacinthe is my character&I did design ALL of these outfits! So, yeah...you know...^^a

FIRST PICTURE:
1.) Hyacinthe in a Japanese robe-ish thingie...not sure what it is. She has pearls beaded into her hair. I drew these when we FIRST started Shades of Grey~
2.) This is what Hyacinthe was wearing when she first came into the story...I think. [When she had a "date" with a suitor.] Her top half of her hair is in two buns, held with jade clips. Then the rest is in a french-braid, held with a large ribbon. She's wearing jade earrings, so her silk jacket is emerald green.
3.) Not my favorite outfit of hers. But oh well. Yes, she has three piercings in her cartilage. Not sure what kind of color scheme would go with this outfit, so I'll leave it up to your imaginations since these outfits aren't official.

SECOND PICTURE:
Don't remember when I drew this one. She's giving a small smile, but it looks like she's SMIRKING~ ^^a haha Don't know what else to say about this picture. I like that she has a new outfit EVERDAYY~ ^_____^ I guess she doesn't have a certain set style of clothes, something different all the time~

THIRD PICTURE:
I like this dress~ ...But it's not that great! ^^a kaka Her hair reminds me of my sister!!! She loves doing new styles with hair and she used to play with my hair all the time~ ^_^<3 I'm not sure who that is in the back, maybe it's the suitor?? I forget his name...

Anyway, I gotta go to bed!!! I'll post up ONE MORE PIC tomorrow~ Byebye!
Please comment!!!

<3 t-chan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:00 am

Wow, Little T-Chan, those are sooooo wonderful! Hyacinthe is sooooo beautiful! You did an amazing job! Can't wait to see your other one!
SorasOathkeeper

And the other one~

Postby Little T-chan » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:15 pm

Latem&Rinku~...Or Rinku&Latem~ hehe It's just a sketch, but I loved the way they look together so I decided to post it up. I sketched it in pen so there were a bunch of mistakes, but fortunately, I have Photoshop Elements 2.0 so I [cropped, resized, brightness/contrast-ed, and painted over the mistakes]! ^^

Please people!! ToT Remember the action?! The romance?! The mystery-ishness?! The whatever else?! I know it dragged on but we were getting to the good part~

PS>They are not my characters! Thanks Sora and The-Case for letting me draw them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Little T-chan

Postby sonichiro » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:23 pm

t-chan these are amaaaaaaazing you did sooooooooooooooooooo good! gaaaaaah i love them to peices! I could eat these with a spoon..but i wont...
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:18 pm

sonichiro wrote:t-chan these are amaaaaaaazing you did sooooooooooooooooooo good! gaaaaaah i love them to peices! I could eat these with a spoon..but i wont...

Brandon your so funny with the way you say things! *glopms Brandon* T-Chan, I Looooooove the picky of Latem and Rinku! You did a wonderfull job!!!! X3
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:01 pm

pOOhahahaht you guys are so funny! ^_^ Thank you! You did a wonderful job of coming up with the character~

Little T-chan

Postby The-Case » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:26 am

Amazing picture of Latem! I think captured a lot his character there, and your art skills are amazing! Thank you, Thank you for drawing my character!! I hope--I pray! That you will continue to post SoG pictures!
Hey it's me,
----Chase the Case
The-Case

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:42 pm

GYAAAAAH! that's so awesome! I missed this! *_____* so prettifull~ . . . and shiney~ no.. . wait, it's not shiney <_< but prettifull~ *_____*

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:29 pm

<.<

>.>

>.<

Ok I got this idea from a fan art I saw. It was a picture of two characters that are rivals and first thing I thought was LATEM AND COLE!!! *alright that was the second thing, first thing was "Ohhhh purity....."* Any how I HAD to draw this. I colored it in Photoshop elements 3.0. *thanks dad for getting it for me^^* Any how I know Cole's cape is black, but if you notice all the color's is like grayed out so that’s why it's not black. I HATE coloring skin, it's too hard for me *still needs to learn how to work all of Photoshop* But I love looking at this one person’s fan art *don't know the name, the website is all Japanese and since my compy can't read Japanese it comes out all in question marks* Any how, this person only colors the clothes and then the shadow's and leaves the skin white. I think it looks really cool, so I tried it out.
I like Latem's eyes, *or should I say eye...?* Any how Yeah. I have a tone of SoG art and I'm going to explode if I don't post it. *don't worry if I do explode I won't be near the pictures so I wont mess them up*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:15 pm

THAT'S SO AMAZING! >o</ I love it! ^______^

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby christianfriend » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:32 pm

Okies Sora..heres the Pic of sive that christiangirl drew ^-^
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:34 pm

KK Heres a picture of Sive I drew. I Would post the one with out color, but I forgot to save it^^;;; Hope the color of her oufit is alright^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:42 pm

Sora thats sooo good! Exelent job my friend!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:45 pm

can i join???
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby christianfriend » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:49 pm

Well..this rp has been going for a looooong time..
christianfriend

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:52 pm

oh. lol. XD nevermind.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:13 pm

Yes, SoG has been going for a long time. Not only that but it's not the time to be having new characters come in.

Any how! Heres a picture of Scarlette I drew. Brandon told me a while ago I could draw his SoG characters. I didn't relize till after I finshed this that she has two braids on the left side of her head, but the picture Brandon had posted she only had one *that I saw*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:26 pm

~(^o^~) (~^o^)~ Yay for this picture! ^^ You did a super duper good job, Sora! \^^/
Felix

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:37 pm

YAYYY YOU GUYS ALL DREW FABULOUS PICTURES!!!!
I drew a picture of Scarlette like....3 months ago..but never posted it up....^^;;
And I started a picture of Sive right after that...but never finished it...

Would anyone care to see them??

Anyway, I couldn't find the thread for SoG in the Main Roleplay forum....X_X *panic*

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:15 am

Yes! I would love to see them! And The SoG thread is on the second page in the Main Roplay.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:30 pm

Wind

Postby Little T-chan » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:38 pm

Sora, I know SoG is your favorite RP but is it even still going on?! X_X
We should REVIVE it. It's so sad that Sonichiro-kun had to go away, but we should at least finish it, right? <3 yuup. My picture is on it's way....

Little T-chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:14 pm

Little T-chan wrote:Sora, I know SoG is your favorite RP but is it even still going on?! X_X
We should REVIVE it. It's so sad that Sonichiro-kun had to go away, but we should at least finish it, right? <3 yuup. My picture is on it's way....

SoG is still going, I know it's taking long but hang in there. There is some stuff that needs to happen before we can really get back into the everyone RPing part. If the stuff dosen't happen we'll never be able to complet the story.
Can't wait to see the picture!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:12 pm

Heres a picture I drew of Darke. ^^ I havn't cleaned it yet so it's messy ¬*.¬

Now from the descriptions Brandon had posted abotu him, I had a sence that his character design was based a little od Dark Mousy from DNAngel. (the hair, long sleved oufits, auttued *even though Dark is nice and Darke isn't*) So I looked at a picture of him for an Idea. I think it came out looking a little too much like Dark Mousy, but this is only my first time. I'll change stuff when I draw him again.
I don't like his oufit, but it was the only thing I could think of, and I just wanted to get it done. ^^;;;
SorasOathkeeper

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying